剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
The thorns of a rose grown from Marcel's blood
长着这些刺的玫瑰是从马塞尔的血
and the magic of an ancient spirit
和一个与我一样恨你的古老灵魂的
that hates you as much as I do.
魔法中长出来的
Go ahead, call my bluff.
你大可继续说我在虚张声势
See how that works out.
看看结果如何
Maybe I should just kill you.
也许我应该把你杀了
Try it.
试试啊
Even if you manage to put me down,
就算你把我杀了
the Hollow's followers will make sure you're dead
祸髅的信徒们会在夜晚之前
by the end of night. Elijah, too.
保证你必死无疑 以利亚也一样
You have allies.
你有同伙
So tell me exactly how much
告诉我这种玫瑰丛
of this cursed rosebush is there.
到底有多少
Enough to kill you
杀你和你的家人
and your whole family ten times over.
十几次都够用了
So...
所以
do you want to give me Marcel, or should my friends and I
你是交出马塞尔呢还是我和我的朋友们
end the Mikaelsons once and for all?
永远除掉你们迈克尔森家族
I wonder what will the mighty Hollow do
我想知道伟大的祸髅
when it finds out you've been making deals with the enemy.
发现你和敌人做交易会怎么做呢
You're right. I should probably just kill you.
你说得没错 我应该杀了你
You kill me, you'll never find Marcel.
杀了我 永远别想找到马塞尔
I'm good at finding what I want. No doubt.
只要我想找的就一定能找到 没错
But even if you do find him,
就算你找到他了
it'll take you an eternity
要想破除他身上的咒语
to break the spells that bind him,
是不可能的
and that's assuming you don't die by my family's hand first.
前提是你能逃出我家人的手掌心
Of course, if you were willing to strike a bargain...
当然 如果你想达成协议
Fine.
好吧
Let him go, I let you live.
让他走 我不要你的命
But then you'd suffer the wrath of your witch allies.
那你就要忍♥受女巫同盟的怒火了
And I would so hate to see you become
而我不想让你成为他们下一次
their next blood sacrifice.
血祭的对象
Of course...
当然
there is another way.
还有一个办法
I'm listening.
洗耳恭听
You hand over your weapon,
交出你的武器
expose the Hollow's allies,
说出你的祸髅同伙
and I'll ensure you leave here...
我保证你毫发无损地
...unscathed.
离开这
What about Marcel?
马塞尔呢
I'll release him after the party.
聚会结束后我就放他走
He'd overstayed his welcome anyway.
反正我们也不想留着他
Vincent.
文森特
Elijah's up there;
以利亚在上面
he's probably cutting a deal or killing somebody.
他也许达成了协议或是杀了谁
Either way, we really ain't got nothing to talk about.
反正我们没什么可聊
That's fine.
很好
But I should say...
但我要说
thank you for helping my family.
感谢你救了我的家人
Your niece.
你的侄女
Besides your niece, I don't give a damn
除了你的侄女 我才不管你
about you or anybody else in your family.
或是你家里的其他人
I'm here right now because there's something
我现在在这是因为我的城市里
that's hurting kids in my city.
有东西让孩子们收到了伤害
And the second that it is gone,
这件事处理完之后
I'm gonna make sure that you're gone, too.
我要确保你们也消失
That's it.
就是这样
You hate me because of what I did to Davina.
你为我对达维娜下手而憎恨我
You know, I can't say I blame you.
我不能说我会责怪你
But the truth is, I did what I needed to do.
但事实是 我必须这样做
And I regret the cost...
我为所付出的代价感到遗憾
Don't try to justify
别找理由
what it is that you did; you know you were wrong.
洗清你所做的一切 你知道你错了
And you, Vincent?
那你呢 文森特
Have all your battles been free of casualties?
你所有的斗争都没有造成伤亡吗
Because, if so, congratulations.
因为 要真是如此 恭喜你
Must be nice.
一定棒极了
You know, in my experience, I've learned
根据我的经验 我知道
that survival comes at a price, just like love and family
生存是有代价的 就像爱情与家庭
and basically anything else.
基本上其他任何东西
But at the end of the day, we only answer to ourselves.
但到最后 我们只对我们自己负责
You probably tell yourself that
大概你会对自己讲
because you haven't got anybody else.
因为你没有任何亲人
Is everything okay here?
没出什么事吧
I got to go.
我得走了
He seems nice.
看上去他人很好
Want me to break his legs?
想不想让我去打断他的腿
How about, uh, we just grab a drink?
我们喝一杯怎么样
Okay.
好的
Tell me what it wants.
告诉我它想要什么
Well, the Hollow has lain dormant for a long time.
祸髅已经潜伏很长一段时间了
It needs to feed.
它需要进食
The poor dear.
可伶的家伙
You know, I understand it has a penchant for innocent children.
我知道它嗜好天真无邪的小孩
Only as hors d'oeuvres.
但那只是饭前点心
It prefers the power
它更喜欢力量
channeled by the death of someone like you.
通过如你一样的人的死亡
Old, ancient, imbued with magic.
年长 古老 充满魔力
But it needn't feed on you, your brother or niece
但它并非必然要吞食你 你弟或者侄女
or anyone else you care about.
或者其他任何你关心的人
Marcel Gerard will do nicely.
马塞尔·杰拉德就足够了
Why would I give you Marcel Gerard?
我为什么要将马塞尔·杰拉德交给你
As patriarch, I'm sure you'll make the right decision
作为长兄 我相信你会为了家族的利益
on your family's behalf.
做出正确的决定
But in the meantime,
但与此同时
I'll take Vincent Griffith as a show of good faith.
我会将你们交出文森特视为一种诚意
Marcel was business, but Vincent is personal.
马塞尔是公事 而文森特是私事
He turned his back on the Hollow once, and now it's rather angry.
他曾经背叛过祸髅 它现在十分愤怒
Unfortunately, if I betray Vincent
可惜的是 如果我背叛文森特
the covens will declare war on my family.
女巫团就会对我的家人宣战
Well, at least with the covens,
但是 至少这是和女巫们开战
it's a fight that you have a chance at winning.
这场战斗你们至少还有获胜的机会
Regardless, my terms are set:
不管怎样 我的条件是
Vincent now, Marcel later,
现在交出文森特 之后再交出马塞尔
and your family will be spared.
你的家人就会没事
What do you say, Elijah?
你觉得如何 以利亚
Do we have a deal?
我们达成协议了吗
Gentlemen.
先生们
Sofya says you've come to kill me.
索菲娅说你是来杀我的
It's a good thing one isn't judged
好事情是人们评价一个人
by the competence of one's enemies.
并不是根据他敌人的能力
I'd be rather insulted.
我深感被侮辱了
I was you, once.
我曾经和你们一样
Thought the Hollow was gonna give me all sorts of power.
认为祸髅会给我无穷无尽的魔力
And it ended up taking away everything that I've ever loved.
但它最终夺走了我所爱的一切
It took away my family, took away my wife.
它夺走了我的家庭 我的妻子
It left me with absolutely nothing.
它什么也没有给我留下
Now, I hate vampires.
现在 我痛恨吸血鬼
I hate Klaus Mikaelson more than any of them.
他们中我最痛恨克劳斯·迈克尔森
And I'm willing...
而我现在情愿
to stand beside him
支持他
against that thing that you call your master.
一同对抗你们称作主人的怪物
Now, that right there should show you
现在 我的行动说明了
just how bad your master actually is.
你们的主人实际上有多邪恶
I'm gonna take that as a compliment.
我会把你说的话当成赞美
Gentlemen...
先生们
I ought to flay the skin from your bones.
我本应该将你们活剥
But these are uncommon times, are they not?
但现在是特殊时期 是吗
Indeed.
确实如此
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表