剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
This thing, um, the Hollow...
这个叫祸髅的东西
its magic has a very unique signature.
它的魔法有着很鲜明的特点
I felt it on this witch the other day
有一次我和马塞尔干掉他时
when Marcel and I took him out,so
曾经在他身上感应到这种魔法
if I can trace that energy back to its source...
如果我能逆向追踪到魔法的源头
You can find the rest of these fanatics.
你就能找到其他的信徒了
So this thing which haunts my niece...
这个骚扰我侄女的东西
has it spoken to you?
对你说过话吗
It's more like, um, a broadcast.
那更像是一种广播
And I was able to shut it out,
我可以把它关掉
but a lot of people have a harder time doing that.
可其他人就得一直被它干扰着了
Like your wife.
就像你妻子
You know, there's a difference between what we project
你知道有时候我们展现出来的
and what we have inside of our hearts,
和内心的想法是不同的
what we try to hide inside of our hearts, right?
和我们想要隐藏起来的想法是不同的
Now that thing, it took everything
这东西会吸收你所有
that's dark and twisted inside of me
黑暗面的想法 使你的内心扭曲
and it used it against me.
最终使你自取灭亡
It used it again my wife and it ended up taking everything
它曾经对我妻子做了这样的事情
that I've ever loved away from me.
最终把我珍爱的一切都夺走了
So, then, you have every reason
所以你才如此渴望
to want to remove it from this earth.
将其消灭
Yeah. But let's say that we run into that thing today, Elijah.
当然 若我们遇上了这怪物 以利亚
It's gonna take everything
它会吸收一切
that you want to keep buried,
我们想掩盖的东西
it's going to use that
然后用来
and make you do exactly what it wants you to do.
控制我们
And that's what makes you a liability
所以你会是个累赘
to the very niece that we're both trying to protect.
对于我们都想保护的这小女孩来说
Let's get to work.
干活吧
That man, Vincent...
那个叫文森特的人
Mom said he was a witch.
妈妈说他是个男巫
That he came to help me feel better.
他是来帮助我的
But I feel worse.
但我感觉更糟了
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
But don't worry,
但别担心
because as we speak,
因为现在
your mother and your Uncle Elijah
你妈妈和以利亚叔叔
are working with Vincent to fix you up.
在和文森特商量怎么让你好起来
So you just stay calm
你只要保持冷静
and they'll make everything all right.
他们会让一切好起来的
Do you know what it is?
你知道那是什么吗
The Hollow?
祸髅
No, sweetheart...
不 亲爱的
I don't.
我不知道
It wants those other kids. I can feel them.
它想要其他的孩子 我感觉得到
I think it wants me, too.
它可能也想要我
I am not gonna let anything take you.
我不会让任何东西把你带走的
I promise you that.
我向你保证
I'm going to keep you safe,
我会保证你的安全
always and forever.
直到永远
Chèche in virtute.
[咒语]
Chèche in virtute, chèche in virtute.
[咒语]
Chèche in virtute.
[咒语]
I've already prepared them for the ritual.
我已经把他们准备好在仪式上用
A token of our master's power.
这图腾蕴含着主人的力量
I won't let anythings stop us.
我不会让任何事阻止我们
What is it?
怎么了
Vincent, what did you see?
文森特 你看见什么了
How is she?
她怎么样了
She's sleeping.
她在睡觉
Freya will be here soon
弗雷娅一会会来
to stir up one of her medicinal concoctions.
制♥造♥魔药让她好受些
Tell me you have answers.
但愿你有好消息告诉我
Marcel and I have a lead.
马塞尔和我有了头绪
A wolf who got caught up with the Hollow.
一个狼人跟祸髅有关
A wolf involved in witch business?
狼人和巫师产生瓜葛
Crazy, I know.
我也觉得不可思议
I want to ask her a few questions.
我要问她一些问题
Well, regardless of her excuses or your loyalties,
先别管她的借口和你的忠诚
I expect you to show this traitor the error of her ways.
希望你告诉这个叛徒她错在哪
I'll handle it.
我知道
She's not gonna want to talk to a vampire.
她不会和吸血鬼谈话的
I'll go. The thing is, the last time
我去 提醒你一下
I came across one of the Hollow's goons,
上次我遇到祸髅的暴徒时
the guy tried to kill me, so... fair warning.
那个人想杀了我 好心提醒你
Lara?
拉娜
My name's Hayley. I don't know if...
我是海莉 我不知道你是否
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Hayley Marshall.
海莉·马歇尔
I know why you're here.
我知道你为什么来
You're here because of the children.
你是为那些孩子而来
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I am.
我是说真的
They're as good as dead.
他们和死没什么区别了
Weird time to have a drink, bud.
怎么这个时候来喝酒 伙计
Should be out looking for those kids.
怎么不去找那些孩子
Yeah.
是啊
I'm a little upside-down, Will.
我现在心里很乱 威尔
I got this, um,
我感觉不对劲
evil mojo just breathing down my back.
就像是邪恶的巫术找上了我
And it's the same thing that took out my wife...
我妻子就是被它毁灭的
then it took me out...
然后是我
and now I think it's trying to take out my best friend.
现在我想它又找上了我最好的朋友
Was this your plan, Vince?
这是你计划好的吗 文森
Invite me here,
把我叫到这
confront me?
和我对峙
Whatever this thing promised you,
不管这个东西和你有过什么约定
it's not gonna deliver. You're wrong.
它都不会兑现承诺的 你错了
The Hollow rewards those who are loyal.
祸髅会奖励忠诚于它的人
Maybe if you did what it asked you to do,
也许你按它说的做了
things might be different.
一切就会不同了
For me. For Cami.
对我 对凯米
For all of us.
对我们所有人
Is that what it told you, Will?
那是它告诉你的吗 威尔
That's what it showed me, Vince. Look at this city!
这是它让我看到的 文森 看看这个城市
It's overrun with evil.
这里邪恶泛滥成灾
And the only way to take it back
让它恢复原状的唯一办法
is to do one little evil thing myself.
就是我自己做一点邪恶的事
This is not what you are!
你不是这样的人
You can walk away from this.
你不能越陷越深
I can help you walk away from this.
我可以帮助你
You can't help me.
你帮不了我
You can't even help yourself.
你连自己都帮不了
Don't you see?
还没看出来吗
You're in the middle of everything that's to come,
你处在所有即将到来之事的中心
which is why they sent me here, Vince.
所以他们派我来 文森
For you.
为了你
That's quite the monster you got lurking in there.
你藏的怪物威力挺大的嘛
You want to see mine?
想看看我的吗
I know you can hear me.
我知道你听得见
I want you to listen.
你听好了
The heart which beats in your chest
你胸中跳动的心脏
is a warrior's heart.
是勇士的心脏
The heart of a Mikaelson.
是迈克尔森家族的心脏
Whatever hold this power has over you,
不管是什么力量压制住了你
it is nothing compared to your strength.
和你的力量相比都微不足道
Yours is a power greater than you know.
你的力量远比你想的强大
Come on.
快点好起来
Hope...
霍普...
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表