剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
And you tell us that he suffers still,
你现在也告诉我们他仍在受苦
and yet we have no proof.
但我们看不到证据
And now the only thing that prevents him
现在只有你的承诺
from returning to wreak untold havoc is your word.
阻止他再次造成难以形容的破坏
I have him right where I want him.
我把他关在我满意的地方
He's not going anywhere.
他哪儿都去不了
Then I want to see his suffering with my own eyes.
那我想亲眼看到他受苦
And perhaps procure just a drop of his blood.
也许得取一滴他的血
If only to test a theory.
只是为了验证一个理论
See, we've known for some time
我们已经知道
that Elijah Mikaelson somehow still lives.
以利亚·迈克尔森仍然还活着
My witch advisors suggest that his life
我的巫师顾问认为他的生命
is linked to some powerful, immortal force.
与某种强大不朽的力量相连
Now, I believe that to be Klaus himself.
我相信克劳斯也是
Well, that's an interesting theory.
这种理论很有趣
Klaus' blood will allow us to confirm that link.
克劳斯的血可以让我们确认那种连结
And, if true...
如果是真的
well, surely that would be cause to kill him
我们绝对有理由杀了他
and eradicate his abominable family as well.
还要根除他可恶的家人
You kill Klaus,
如果你杀了克劳斯
it will ease the minds of all of your brethren.
你可以放下你弟兄们心上的石头
Refuse,
如果你拒绝
it will prove you to be a sympathizer.
那将证明你还同情他们
Well, I don't know about a sympathizer.
我不清楚我同不同情他们
But I do know that I don't take ultimatums.
但我相当清楚我不接受最后通牒
You know, it's bad form to deny your guests.
要知道 否认你的客人很不礼貌
It could sour their mood.
这会坏了他们的心情
And it would be an awful, awful shame if I
但如果我或我的属下们怀着坏心情
or any of my followers were to go into your city with a soured mood.
进入你们的城市 那将非常非常遗憾
A bloody awful shame, indeed.
真正糟糕透顶的遗憾
Well, now, Alistair...
好吧 阿里斯泰
I never meant to be rude.
我不是有意冒犯
How about we settle this tonight?
不如我们今晚解决
The Mikaelson compound.
在迈克尔森府邸
Midnight.
午夜
I'm getting the next round.
我要再喝一轮
Just take a sec, pull yourselves together.
等会儿 振作起来
Another round, please. Thanks. Beer, please.
麻烦再来一轮 谢谢 啤酒
You look like you're having fun. What's the occasion?
你好像很开心 怎么回事
I just finished my residency,
我刚完成医院实习
which makes me an official ER doctor.
我现在是正式的急诊医生
Congratulations. Thanks.
恭喜你 谢谢
Does it help with the guilt, given what you are?
这能缓解你这种人的愧疚吗
What did you say?
你说什么
Keelin, you need to listen to me.
基琳 你得听我说
How do you know my name? Got it from a friend.
你怎么知道我的名字 朋友告诉我的
She said your grandma's maiden name was Malraux.
她说你祖母的娘家姓是马尔罗
You better back off. Right now.
你最好闪开 立刻
I wish I could.
我也希望如此
I need a favor.
但我需要你帮助
Five minutes. Outside. I can explain.
我去外面给你解释五分钟
Do not do that again.
别再那样了
I'm not going without a fight. Would you relax?
你打过我 我才跟你走 别紧张好吗
I'm not here to fight you. I need you.
我不是来打你的 我需要你
You're the last of your pack. That makes you special
你是你们狼群中的最后一个 所以你很特别
for reasons that are too complicated to explain.
原因太复杂了 不好解释
I don't care about your problems. You should.
我不关心你的问题 你应该关心
Because there are others who know how important you are.
因为还有人知道你有多么重要
And they will come for you.
他们会来找你
Look, I have a life, a career, relationships.
听着 我有自己的生活 职业 人际关系
Someone tries to take that, they're gonna have to kill me.
除非杀了我 不然休想夺走这些
Where is she?
她人呢
I'm sorry.
抱歉
We don't have time for this.
我没时间跟你解释了
Marcellus.
马塞勒斯
Can I assume your soiree for Alistair was a raging success?
我想你为阿里斯泰准备的晚会成功了
Alistair doesn't give a damn about having his ego stroked.
阿里斯泰根本不在意野心外露
He used the party for the audience,
他利用大家作为见证
so he could throw down a challenge.
才好提出一项挑战
Or is that what you intended?
还是这是你的目的
How difficult to be king.
当王者多么难啊
An outsider has the gall to question your rule
外人竟然有胆量质疑你的规则
and you have no one to offer counsel.
也没人给你提建议
You think I don't know.
你以为我不知道
The day after I bit Elijah he should have died.
我咬了以利亚那天后 他本该死的
But his sire line is still out there.
但他还有血脉
So I had Vincent cast a spell to figure out how that could be.
所以我让文森特施咒弄清事情会怎样
It turns out the lines of your siblings are anchored to you.
结果你手足们的血脉都与你相连
Now, I don't give a damn about the others,
我现在不在意其他人
but I'm not gonna let anything happen to Rebekah.
但我不会让丽贝卡有任何闪失
Lucky for me, my sister still holds your fancy.
我真幸运 你还喜欢我妹妹
You may have no choice but to kill poor Alistair.
你也只能选择杀了可怜的阿里斯泰
Ah, well, heavy head, heavy crown, et cetera, et cetera.
别低头 皇冠会掉 别流泪 贱♥人♥会笑
If I kill Alistair, his theory gains traction.
如果我杀了阿里斯泰 他的理论就验证了
The vampires turn against me. They storm the city.
吸血鬼们会背叛我 席卷这座城市
And if they find you, all they need is a drop of your blood,
如果他们找到你 他们只需要你的一滴血
and then their witches can track your family.
然后他们的巫师就能追踪你的家人
Even Hope.
甚至霍普
But, hey, I guess that's my problem, right?
但那是我的问题 对吧
Marcel.
马塞尔
You don't know Alistair.
你不了解阿里斯泰
To defeat him, you need me.
你需要我才能打败他
You're offering me a deal?
你想给出什么提议
One you cannot dismiss.
你无法拒绝的提议
Alistair and his ilk loathed me because of my strength.
阿里斯泰和他家族因为我的力量而憎恶我
Now they loathe you.
他们现在憎恶你
Creatures such as they respect only one language,
他们只尊重说一种语言的人
and I speak it fluently.
而我说得很流利
Release me, and I will lay waste to the lot of them.
放了我 我可以干掉那群人
Relax. I'm not your enemy.
别紧张 我不是你的敌人
If I left you where you were, you'd be dead already.
如果我把你丢在之前的地方 你就已经死了
Let me guess, we're on the run from vampires?
我想我们是在躲避吸血鬼吧
You have the same stink they do.
你和他们有一样的味道
I'm special. I'm a hybrid.
我很特别 我是混血儿
Half-vampire, half-werewolf.
半吸血鬼半狼人
And considering that I saved your ass,
因为我救了你的命
you should show me some respect.
你应该对我放尊重点
How do I know you weren't
我怎么知道不是你
the one that led them to me? Does it matter?
把他们引向我的 这重要吗
They know who you are and they want you dead.
他们知道你的身份 想要你死
The only way to survive is to do exactly what I tell you.
只有按我说的做 你才能活命
It's not like I have a choice.
好像我别无选择
Hey, look, I don't know what kind of pervy stuff you're into,
听着 我不知道有哪种变♥态♥爱好
but I am not that kind of girl.
但我不是那种女孩
This is a device to extract your venom.
这个装置可以提取你的毒液
And before you ask, yes,
免得你问 没错
it will hurt.
会很疼
Why are you doing this to me?
你为什么要这样对我
I'm trying to save my family.
我想救我的家人
Keelin,
基琳
the people in there are dying.
那里面的人要死了
The only thing keeping them alive
全因为睡眠咒语
is a sleep spell, and the only one that can cure them is her.
他们才没死 只有她才能治愈他们
She's a witch, and she left me instructions
她是女巫 她给我留下了
on how to wake her up early.
唤醒她的方法说明
The only thing I'm missing is your venom.
我只差你的毒液了
Once she gets on her feet, I can give her the ingredients I got.
她一起来 我就给她我找到的材料
And, with any luck, no one has to die.
如果幸运的话 没人会丧命
So if I give you what you want...
如果我满足你的要求
will you let me go?
你会放我走吗
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表