剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
she took me down like I was nothing.
但她能轻而易举打倒我
I can't do this on my own.
这次我不能孤身作战
We're gonna need all the allies we can get.
我们需要集结所有的人
Vincent, Sofya, Klaus.
文森特 索菲娅 克劳斯
Even Rebekah.
甚至包括丽贝卡
Or else this fight's over before it starts.
不然我们就未战先输了
From what I hear, you saved the day.
听说今天你帮了大忙
I wouldn't say that.
我不会那么说
Ah, I see.
明白了
So you ventured inside my brother's shattered mind,
你进入我哥哥破碎的意识中
and it wasn't all unicorns and rainbows.
发现里面并不是烂漫的独角兽和彩虹
I went through the red door.
我穿过了红门
I tried to save him,
我试着救他
but the things I saw, the innocent people, the slaughter.
但是我看到的事情 杀戮
I really thought that I would find him in a good place,
我真的以为会在安宁的地方找到他
but he chose the darkest part of himself.
但他却选择了最黑暗的自己
You know what we are.
你知道我们是什么
We're, all of us, monsters.
我们都是恶魔
We've committed countless atrocities over the years.
千百年来 我们犯下了无数暴行
But Elijah...
但是以利亚
has only ever done those things for family.
他只会在事关家人时才那么做
And that is why he's the very best of us.
所以他是我们中最好的一个
He always has been.
他一直都是
Suppose everybody's celebrating Elijah's rescue?
大家都在庆祝以利亚被拯救了吧
One big happy family?
就像个快乐大家庭一样
Something like that.
差不多吧
You should be here, too, you know.
你也应该在这里的
Well, everybody got what they wanted.
好吧 大家的心愿都达成了
At least we have each other.
至少我们还有彼此
Kol...
科尔
I'm going to stay in New Orleans.
我要待在新奥尔良
At least until we see this through.
至少待到此事平息
Can I convince you to do the same?
我能说服你一起待在这里吗
I don't think I can.
我想我不能
I'm not in the mood for games, witch.
我没心思和你玩游戏 女巫
What if I told you I could bring Davina back to life?
如果我说我能复活达维娜呢
For a price, of course.
当然是有代价的
Davina!
达维娜
Davina.
达维娜
Kol.
科尔
Some would go to the ends of the earth to protect their love.
有些人为了保护挚爱会不计代价
You let her go or I will rip you apart.
你放开她不然我就把你撕碎
I wouldn't do that.
我要是你就不会那么做
She and I are now linked.
她和我现在是连接在一起的
So, if you want to keep her safe,
所以 如果你想要保护她
then you belong to me.
那你就得唯我是从
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表