剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
I should be given a medal.
本应得到奖牌表彰
Instead, I've been infected by some depraved ghost.
结果我却被恶灵缠身
Well, I know purging spells and cleansing rituals,
我会驱魔咒语和净化仪式
so I can fix this.
我可以治好你
In the meantime, have you considered
与此同时 你有没有考虑过
that you're not the only one infected?
你不是唯一一个受感染的
Marcel was exposed, as well.
马塞尔应该也被感染了
In your visions, our father's goading you to kill your enemy.
在你的幻觉中 我们父亲鞭策你杀掉敌人
If Marcel has seen something similar...
如果马塞尔也看到了类似的东西
Then we're all on the chopping block.
那我们都得遭殃
I need to purify you both.
我得净化你们俩
No! Not yet.
不 现在还不行
If the Hollow can look into me, then I can look back at it,
如果祸髅能看见我 我也能看见他
find out what it is, what it wants.
弄清楚他是什么 想要什么
It's too dangerous, Klaus.
太危险了 克劳斯
This thing came after Hope.
这玩意竟敢伤害霍普
Fine.
好吧
I'll give you an hour.
我给你一小时
And something else.
还有别的助力
The means to kill the unkillable king of New Orleans.
能杀死新奥尔良不死的新王的方法
If Marcel comes after you, use this.
如果马塞尔对你动手 用这个
You're mad I kept a secret from you?
你气我瞒着你吗
Fine.
好吧
Chastise me once you've made it through the day.
你活过今天之后再来责怪我
I do miss it out here.
我很想念来这里的日子
Yeah, looks like you're not alone.
看来不止你一人怀念
You know, we could be happy out here.
在这里我们能很开心
I think you might stand out in that suit.
你这身西装可就有点打眼了
Well, I was thinking jeans, shorts and flip flops.
我在想把造型换成牛仔上衣 短裤和拖鞋
I want to build a life with you, Elijah.
我想和你共建幸福生活 以利亚
With Hope.
和霍普一起
I want us to be happy.
我想让我们幸福
So we do that.
那就这么做吧
Together.
我们一起
In jean shorts.
穿着牛仔短裤
Grandma Mary! Well, hello, sweetheart.
玛丽奶奶 你好啊亲爱的
Oh, my girl.
我亲爱的宝贝来了
I picked you some flowers.
我给你摘了花
Honey darling, why don't you run on inside.
亲爱的 你先进屋吧
I need to talk to your mama.
我要和你妈妈谈谈
Didn't know you were bringing him.
我不知道你会带他来
Mary, come on.
玛丽 拜托
Vampires aren't welcome.
这里不欢迎吸血鬼
You're the exception.
你是例外
Rules of the house.
这是家规
I'll leave you two.
我先告辞了
Seriously?
真要这样吗
You know how I feel.
你知道我的感受
Our kind winds up dead when they're around.
只要他们在 狼人总是死伤无数
Yesterday, we lost Lara.
昨天我们失去了拉娜
I wake up to hear there's been
我醒来之后听说
some kind of occult massacre in the woods.
树林里发生了邪教大屠♥杀♥
Let me guess...
让我猜猜
Mikaelsons are involved.
肯定有迈克尔森家族的人
That's why I'm here.
这就是我过来的原因
I want to talk about what really caused that massacre last night.
我想跟你说真正引发大屠♥杀♥的原因
So young.
如此年轻
And taken before her time.
英年早逝
While those immortal tyrants continue to wander free.
那些不死的暴君却逍遥在外
What is this?
你想干什么
Evil spirit appears to me as the guy I hate, for what?
恶灵以我最恨的人的形象出现 为了什么
To scare me?
吓唬我吗
If this is all in my head,
如果这一切只是我的幻觉
I could just as easily wish your ass away.
我同样可以简单地把你消除
Your wishes won't bring back the dead.
你的祈祷不能让死人复活
Nor will they grant you solace.
也不会让你得到慰藉
Let's not forget, Elijah killed you as well.
别忘了 以利亚还杀过你
Can you close your eyes and wish that away?
你能闭眼祈祷这事实消失吗
I betrayed you without a second thought.
我毫不犹豫地背叛你
Give in to your desire.
向你的欲望臣服
Seize your revenge.
去寻求你的复仇
Why not start with me?
就从我开始吧
What do you get out of me killing Klaus?
我杀了克劳斯对你有什么好处
Is this just a game?
这只是个游戏吗
It is a game. And it's rather fun.
的确是个游戏 而且很有趣
You are here to deliver a sacrifice.
你要献上祭品
Either Klaus or you.
不是克劳斯 就是你
Two powerful souls, both fighting to the death.
两个强大的灵魂 战个你死我活
Now, doesn't that sound wonderful?
听起来很完美吧
Marcel!
马塞尔
It's me.
是我
I knew this was bad.
我就知道这很糟糕
I have a witch on the way.
我的女巫朋友正在路上
You're coming with me.
快跟我来
We're gonna fix you.
我们会治好你
Help me.
救我
Please. Help me.
救我 救救我
Mercy is for the weak!
只有弱者才会有仁慈之心
I assumed you'd run.
我就猜到你会逃跑
Like the pathetic, sniveling coward that you are.
因为你就是一个软弱无能的懦夫
And I assume I have the misfortune of addressing the,
看来不幸的是 我见到了
what was your name?
你叫什么来着
The inept?
无能之神
The vacant?
空虚之神
The Hollow. Yes.
对了 是祸髅
You address no one.
你没有见到谁
I am not here.
我并不在这里
I'm only in your head.
我只存在在你脑海里
I can see your worst fear:
我能看见你最深的恐惧
the father that you loathed,
你憎恨的父亲
the terror that this is
你对此的恐惧
how your daughter may one day perceive you.
怕你女儿终有一天会这么看你
A depraved demon sputtering psychoanalysis?
一个恶灵居然要对我做精神分♥析♥
Perhaps you speak from personal experience.
也许你是要跟我分享自己的经历
Do you come from a broken home?
你来自一个破碎的家庭吗
Daddy drank?
父亲酗酒
Mommy never loved you?
母亲从未爱过你
You seem to think Marcel will kill me today.
你似乎认为马塞尔今天会杀了我
But he's had five years to do that.
但他有五年的时间可以这么做
He didn't do it then. He won't do it now.
那时候他没下手 现在他也不会下手
I, however, have long had the will to end him.
但我却一直都想消灭他
Now I have the weapon.
现在我还有了武器
Eager boy.
跃跃欲试的男孩
You have shown that you have a talent for brutality.
你展现了残忍♥的才能
But can you summon that same beast
但你能召唤必要的恶魔
to do what is necessary today?
来完成今日的使命吗
When your once-beloved son comes to finish you,
若你当日挚爱的儿子前来取你性命
will you kill him?
你会杀了他吗
Or die a coward?
还是懦弱地死去
Let's find out, shall we?
我们走着瞧
Forget something?
忘东西了吗
Yeah. My hippocratic oath.
是的 我虚伪的誓言
I was halfway to the bus station,
我都快走到巴士站了
and I realized that you're here alone,
突然意识到你自己一个在这
Marcel is still alive, and I'm bailing on you.
马塞尔还活着 而我却要抛弃你
And, all things considered,
而且总得来说
you did cure me of my curse, so...
你还消除了我最大的诅咒
let's see this thing through.
所以我想送佛送到西
I appreciate that, but, um, as usual,
我很感激 但和平常一样
I'm in the middle of a family crisis.
我又遇到家族危机了
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表