剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
with an iron fist.
管理这座城市
Well, you had a lot of witches terrified at every single turn.
每一次转化都会吓坏很多巫师
I was protecting Davina...
我那是在保护达维娜
Yeah, well, I had something to protect, too.
好吧 我也有东西需要保护
And I wanted to take you down, Marcel.
我之前想扳倒你 马塞尔
For my wife.
为了我的妻子
For my unborn kid.
为了我未出生的孩子
So...
所以
I start looking for forms of magic that you can't defend against.
我开始寻找某种能够打败你的巫术
Can't find anything.
什么都找不到
And then, one night, I walk into my house
然后 一天晚上 我走进房♥间
and I find that notebook just sitting on my table.
我看到那个本子被放在桌上
It's an instruction manual.
是一本使用指南
Sacrificial magic,
献祭巫术
but it's not like anything I've ever seen practiced anywhere.
但不同于我以前使用过的任何巫术
It made me feel invincible.
它让我感觉所向披靡
It's not like you're the first New Orleans witch
你也不是新奥尔良里
to make a sacrifice to his ancestors.
第一个为其祖先献祭的巫师了
This is not to the ancestors, Marcel,
这不是献祭给祖先们 马塞尔
this is something different.
这种巫术不一样
This is something older than the ancestors.
这比祖先们的力量还有古老
And the book never gave it a name.
书里从未说过这股力量的名字
Okay, so who gave you the book?
这本书是谁给你的
A witch must have planted it or...
肯定是一个巫师故意放...
That's the thing, Marcel...
这就是问题所在 马塞尔
the book's written in my handwriting.
书上的字迹属于我
And I don't remember writing it.
而我不记得自己写过这东西
Let me guess.
让我猜下
You want the world to disappear.
你想让这个世界消失
Not the whole world.
也不是全世界
You can stay.
你可以留下
Hope, too.
霍普也可以
Klaus can visit on the weekends, I guess.
克劳斯可以周末来一次吧
I betrayed a lot of people over the last five years, Elijah.
过去这五年我背叛了很多人 以利亚
Killed people just to cover my tracks, keep Hope safe.
杀了很多人 只为了掩盖行踪保护霍普
I was ruthless.
我杀人不眨眼
You were a Mikaelson.
你是迈克尔森家的人
You did what you had to do.
你是不得已而为之
The truth is, I'd... do it all again.
事实是 我不后悔这么做
I told myself a hundred times
我跟自己说了千百遍
that it was all for Hope,
我这么做都是为了霍普
but maybe I did it for selfish reasons, too.
但也许我也是出于私心才杀人
When I wasn't with my daughter,
我没跟女儿在一起时
all I thought about was you.
我满脑子想的都是你
I should be happy right now,
我现在应该觉得开心
but there's one of my kind in a barn,
但我的一个同族被关在谷仓里
miserable and scared,
她很痛苦 很害怕
and she doesn't deserve to be there.
她不该承受这样的苦痛
Release her.
放了她吧
If Marcel finds you...
如果马塞尔找到你...
You can't do this forever.
你不能一直这样下去
Your life is more than the salvation of the Mikaelson family.
你的生活重心不能只是拯救迈克尔森一家
Now, trust me... you'll lose yourself.
信我 这样下去 你会迷失自己
I painted on animal skins, mostly.
我通常在动物皮上作画
Bark, cave walls...
树皮 山洞墙上
You lived in a cave?
你以前住在山洞里吗
I lived in a hovel,
我以前住在茅舍里
all of us crowded into two rooms.
我们所有人挤在两个小屋里
It was actually nicer than it sounds.
其实这比听起来要更舒适一些
Though your Uncle Kol snored.
不过你科尔叔叔总打呼噜
Loudly, I might add.
而且呼噜声震天
I bet it was cool, always having other kids to play with.
总能和其他孩子一起玩 肯定很有意思
It was cool, actually.
其实真的很有意思
But I still felt alone.
但我仍然觉得很孤独
Different from my siblings.
不同于自己的兄弟姐妹
For one thing, I loved art.
首先 我喜欢艺术
I used to make my own paints from flowers and berries.
我以前会用花汁和梅汁自己做颜料
These orange ones are the most vibrant.
这些橘色小花做出来的颜色最鲜艳了
I like orange.
我喜欢橘色
Oh, there's a butterfly.
这里有只蝴蝶
I think it's stuck.
它好像动不了了
Yeah, it has a broken wing.
是啊 一只翅膀折断了
Don't tell my mom.
别告诉我妈妈
You're free to go.
你可以走了
A few parting words.
离别前给你几句忠告
As long as you're alive, you will be hunted.
只要你还活着 就会一直被人追捕
You can't go back to your old life. You need to disappear.
你不能重回以前的生活 你得销声匿迹
Someone's coming. Go now.
有人来了 赶紧走
Where is she?
她人呢
I had to, Freya. Had to what...
我必须这么做 弗雷娅 必须怎样
sentence my family to death?
将我家人送上死路吗
Yeah, I'm going after her.
我要去追她
I don't think so.
不准去
Move.
让开
I can do much worse.
我出手还可以更狠
Stay out of my way. Freya, stop.
别挡路 弗雷娅 别追了
We have enough venom to make the cure.
我们有足够的毒液制♥造♥解药了
We don't need an endless supply.
我们不需要无限供应了
Let's just hit the road, avoid Marcel...
我们就此上路 躲开马塞尔...
Marcel could be handing out vials of his venom to anyone.
马塞尔可以把他的毒液分给任何人
We can't avoid a threat that could be everywhere.
危险无处不在 我们躲避不了
Keelin shouldn't suffer for that.
基琳不该受此待遇
Oh, now, suddenly you're the arbiter of right and wrong?
突然间 你有资格论是非对错了吗
I've done plenty wrong in my life, Freya.
我这辈子做了很多错事 弗雷娅
But things are different now.
但现在情况改变了
I have a sweet little girl who's going around
我有个善良的女儿 用自己的魔法
healing injured fireflies with her magic.
到处治愈萤火虫
If we're keeping someone captive in our barn,
如果我们把一个人囚禁在谷仓里
she's gonna have questions...
她会对此有疑问...
Then tell her that the world's a bad place
那就告诉她 世间险恶
and that sometimes we have to do bad things to survive.
有时候为了生存 要不择手段
She'll be safer if she learns that early.
她越早学会这点就会越安全
It's not her job to keep herself safe.
保护她的安全不是她的责任
It's mine. It's ours.
而是我的职责 我们的职责
And that includes protecting her innocence.
这也包括保护她的童真
She's a Mikaelson
她是迈克尔森家的人
she can live without her innocence.
没有童真也能活得很好
She can't live without her family.
她不能没有家人
She's a Mikaelson, and you're...
她是迈克尔森家族的人 而你...
Enough.
够了
Before you say something you'll regret.
趁你还没说出令自己后悔的话 打住吧
Thank you, brother.
谢谢你 弟弟
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我先失陪了
I have a wolf to hunt.
我还要去抓一个狼人
You will let her go.
放过她
Fine.
行
I didn't know you back then.
我那时不认识你
When you were with Eva. No.
你跟伊娃在一起的时候 是
Well, I sure as hell knew you.
但我认识你
I guess war wounds never heal.
看来战殇永远不会愈合啊
It wasn't a war, Marcel.
那不是战争 马塞尔
No, it wasn't a war, it was a slaughter.
那不是战争 那是大屠♥杀♥
You see, witches that didn't your rules,
不听命于你的巫师们
they got slaughtered.
都被屠♥杀♥了
Yeah, you blame me for what happened.
你将这一切怪在我头上
For losing her.
怪我让你失去了她
What happened to Eva was because of me,
伊娃身上发生的事是我的错
it wasn't because of you.
而不是你的错
Every day I try to forget that.
每一天我都想忘记这一点
Every day I lose.
而每一天都以失败告终
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表