剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
You have your family's back.
你帮你家人
I've got yours.
我帮你
Right, right.
好吧 好
You knew this day would come.
你早知道这一天会来
All those years abstaining
这么多年 一直
from magic, afraid that if you practiced,
远离魔法 害怕你如果施咒
I might come around.
我就会出现
Still, after all that,
然而尽管如此
here I am.
我还是出现了
Here you are.
你确实来了
Hiding inside the body of a vampire,
躲在一个吸血鬼的身体里
because you're not as strong as you want me to think.
因为你没有你想让我以为地那么强大
You always had such spine.
你总是那么有种
It's what I enjoyed most about you.
这是我最喜欢你的一点
And I know you enjoyed the power I had to offer.
我也知道你喜欢我可以提供的力量
It's still here, Vincent.
力量还在这儿 文森特
You can have it all back if you want.
如果你想 你可以都拿回去
You just need to swear loyalty to me.
你只需要发誓向我效忠
The only thing that I want
我只希望
is for you to slither back into the rot that you came from.
你从哪儿来 滚回哪儿去
Do you want to fight me?
你想攻击我吗
Well, come on!
放马过来
I should send you back to join your dead wife.
我该送你去和你亡妻团聚
But I have a better idea.
但我有更好的想法
An offer, for you and the Mikaelsons.
一项提议 给你和迈克尔森家族
You can hear me out...
你要么听我说完
...or die.
要么死
The choice is yours.
选择权在你
You're not listening to me.
你没在听我说话
All right, check again, and when you do find her,
没错 再查一遍 当你真找到她时
you keep your distance and call me.
保持距离 打给我
You can come on in, Klaus.
你可以进来 克劳斯
To what do I owe the displeasure?
什么风把你吹来了
I thought we had a truce.
我以为我们停战了
We do.
是啊
If we didn't, I might've responded differently
如果没有 达维娜要我献祭你时
when Davina asked me to sacrifice you.
我本来会做出不同的回答
And does our truce extend to my brother,
那我哥哥在停战的范围内吗
despite your extensive grievances?
虽然你的不满没有范围
Well, yeah, I want to get Sofya back and stop the Hollow.
是啊 我想找回索菲娅 阻止祸髅
As long as you guys want the same thing,
只要你们的目的与我们一致
I don't see why we can't play nice.
我不明白我们为什么要不和
Why? What's wrong?
怎么 出什么事了
Well, far be it from me to jump to conclusions,
我这么下结论可能为时过早
but the last time anyone saw my brother,
但我最后见到我哥的人说
he was on his way here to talk to you.
他正前往这里和你谈话
And you think I have him?
你觉得他在我手上
Seriously?
开玩笑吗
No, I don't.
我没这么想
But I'd like to know who does.
但我想知道是谁干的
He's not at Marcel's.
他不在马塞尔家
I'll find him.
我会找到他
Jalgida minu blóo mitt.
[咒语]
Jalgida minu blóo mitt.
[咒语]
He's cloaked by magic.
他被魔法隐藏了
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
That's her.
那是她干的
That's the Hollow.
那是祸髅干的
She has Elijah, and now she wants that bone.
她抓了以利亚 她想要那块骨头
In exchange for Elijah?
交换以利亚吗
No, you don't understand.
不 你不懂
There won't be an exchange.
不会做交换
She needs Elijah to die in order to channel the energy
她得杀死以利亚才能从中
from his sacrifice.
连接能量
She's already poisoned him with the rose thorns.
她已经用玫瑰刺让他中毒了
She wants this bone by sundown.
她想在日落前得到骨头
If she doesn't get it,
如果她得不到
then she's gonna come here and she's gonna take it.
她就会过来自己夺走
And when she does,
如果她得到
she's gonna burn this entire city to the ground.
她就会将这整座城市夷为平地
Freya informs me your mate Vincent has a plan.
弗雷娅通知我你的伙伴文森特有个计划
Just one tiny problem.
只是有个小问题
I don't trust him.
我不相信他
All right, Vincent helped me keep the peace for five years.
好吧 文森特帮我保持了五年的和平
He knows the Hollow's power,
他了解祸髅的力量
and he is our best shot at coming up with a plan.
他是最有可能想出计划的人
I have a plan of my own.
我有自己的计划
We find this thing
我们找到这东西
and its acolytes, we slaughter the lot of them.
和它的追随者 然后杀个一干二净
And then stack their bodies into a monument
然后把他们的尸体堆成纪念碑
dedicated to those who would threaten my family.
给那些想威胁我家族的人作为警示
Right, right. There's just one problem with that.
好吧 但那样只有一个问题
One of those bodies would be Sofya,
其中之一会有索菲娅
and I want her alive.
但我想让她活着
Please, Marcel.
拜托 马塞尔
It's not a time to be sentimental.
现在不该感情用事
This is New Orleans, toss a few beads.
这是新奥尔良 扔些甜头
You'll find another girl.
就能再找一个女人
That is the problem with you and your family, all right?
那就是你和你家族的问题 好吗
You'll do anything to save your brother,
你为了救你哥不惜一切
but to hell with anyone else, right?
甚至牺牲别人 对吧
It all seems a little familiar.
这一切似乎有些熟悉
The Hollow is evil, yes.
祸髅确实邪恶 没错
Do we want to defeat it? Yes.
我们想打败它吗 想
But I'm not willing to stand by and watch someone
但我不愿意坐视不管我在意的人
that I care about become more Mikaelson collateral damage.
成为迈克尔森家族的附带损失
Oh, spare me your sanctimony.
少给我装圣人
It was your refusal to make peace
因为你拒绝讲和
that led Elijah here last night.
才让以利亚昨晚过来
If you two had settled your differences...
如果你俩达成了一致...
Enough!
够了
The only reason why you are still in this city
你还在这座城市的唯一原因
is because I allow it.
就是我允许
Now, do you want to fight me,
你是想与我为敌
or do you want to find a way to end this?
还是想找办法结束此事
You want a plan of attack, it comes down to this.
你们想硬来 总结起来就一点
Use the element of surprise.
需要出其不意
Now, Marcel will hand over the bone,
马塞尔会交出骨头
and then stab the Hollow with Hayley's blood,
用海莉的血刺伤祸髅
and then I'm gonna cast the spell that buries her.
然后我会施咒埋葬她
The Ancestors' spell requires a sacrifice.
祖先们的咒语需要献祭
An Original has to die.
一位始祖必须死
Yeah, and right now,
没错 而现在
the Hollow is gonna use Elijah's death to come back,
祸髅会利用以利亚的死复活
but there's a window where I can use the sacrifice
但我可以通过一个漏洞利用献祭
to shove her back into her grave.
迫使她回到自己的坟墓
You'll forgive me for stating the obvious,
原谅我说出很明显的一点
but your plan does nothing to save my brother.
你的计划救不了我哥
In fact, it relies entirely upon his death.
其实还完全依赖他的死
Easy.
别慌
He's just trying to help.
他只是想帮忙
Klaus, Elijah's already dead.
克劳斯 以利亚死定了
Now, the only thing that we can do right now
现在 我们唯一能做的
is figure out whether or not that death
就是弄清楚他的死
is gonna count for something.
会不会有价值
That's not a call any of us get to make.
我们任何人都不能这么说
Especially not you.
尤其是你
There has to be a way to save him.
一定有办法救他
Freya, you still have the antidote
弗雷娅 你还有我们用来
we used to cure Marcel's bite?
治疗马塞尔咬伤的解药吗
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表