剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on The Originals...
《始祖家族》前情提要
I don't go free until we make a weapon that can kill Marcel.
制♥造♥出杀死马塞尔的武器之前 我没有自♥由♥
And since I am on the most-wanted list
自从我登上了每个想要你们家族死的
of every psycho who wants your family dead,
疯子的头号♥通缉名单
I guess I'm Team Mikaelson, whether I like it or not.
不管如何 我都是迈克尔森团队的一员了
You freed it, Vincent. You gave it breath.
你把它释放了 文森特 让它得以呼吸了
And now it must be fed.
现在必须要给它食物了
I had a bad dream. You're safe.
我做了噩梦 你很安全
I saw something today,
我看到了一件事
and it's something that I've seen before.
是我以前见过的东西
This city is in danger.
这座城陷入危险了
It means the Hollow. The Hollow is coming.
意思是"祸髅" 祸髅要来了
The Hollow wants power.
祸髅渴望力量
The kind that only comes from sacrifice.
那种唯有通过献祭才可以获得的力量
This thing is dark, it's angry, it's very powerful.
这东西很黑暗 愤怒 很强大
Everything that you want to keep buried--
我们想掩盖的东西
it's going to use that
然后用来
and make you do exactly what it wants you to do.
控制我们
They wanted us here.
他们想让我们来这里
They want to channel your power
他们想要连接你们的力量
and anchor the Hollow to the living world.
然后将祸髅引入现世
It will feed...
它会觅食
and it will rise.
它会崛起
It's here.
它来了
The Hollow.
祸髅
It's here.
它来了
Please.
救我
Please!
救我
Help me. Please.
救我 救我
Please. No.
救命 别这样
No!
不要
No! Please!
不要 求你
You would show mercy to an enemy?!
你要对敌人手下留情吗
A fiend who plotted to raid our home?
一个谋划突袭我们家园的恶人
Mercy... is for the weak, niklaus.
只有弱者才会有仁慈之心 尼克劳斯
You...
你
Look at you, boy.
瞧瞧你 小毛孩
You are pathetic.
你真够逊的
If you are determined
如果你决定
to prove yourself a weakling, I should cast you out!
证明自己是个弱者 我该把你赶出家族
Better your brothers not be exposed to a coward!
最好别让你的兄弟被你这样的懦夫影响
You didn't come back to your place last night.
你昨晚没回住的地方
What's going on?
怎么了
I just spent the last six hours going to every palm reader,
我过去六个小时去看了每一个我认识的
exorcist and witch doctor I know.
算命师 驱魔师和巫医
Now, they all say I'm fine,
他们都说我没事
but ever since the bayou, something is off.
但河口那件事之后 我感觉不对劲
What do you mean "Off"?
什么叫"不对劲"
The mirror cracked in the exact shape
镜子碎的形状
of the sigil we've seen all over town.
跟我们在城里看到的魔符一样
We killed witches who follow that.
我们杀死了跟从那个的巫师们
They tried to anchor it to our world. Now I think...
他们想通过它进入我们的世界 我想
I think it's anchored to me.
我想它连接在了我身上
Then you need a witch.
那你需要一个巫师
A good one. I know someone.
一个厉害的巫师 我认识一个人
Yeah, I need a New Orleans witch.
我需要一个新奥尔良巫师
Vincent has a history with this thing,
文森特跟这玩意有恩怨
and this thing did just kill his friend,
这玩意还刚杀死了他朋友
so I think he'll help me.
所有他应该会帮我
And in the meantime, I'm supposed to do what?
而与此同时 我该怎么做
Cross my fingers and hope you're not possessed?
祈祷你没有被附身吗
That's not gonna happen to me.
我不会被附身的
Good.
这就好
'Cause I'm not letting you out of my sight until you're cured.
因为你被治愈之前 我会一直看着你
Hope?
霍普
Today you will die at the hands of Marcel,
今日 你将死于马塞尔之手
unless you kill your enemy first.
除非你先干掉自己的敌人
Dad?
爸爸
We're ready to go. Aren't you coming?
我们可以走了 你不一起来吗
You need to go to the bayou without me.
我不能跟你去河口了
Why? ? Take Hope.
为什么 带上霍普
I'll be right behind you. What you saying?
我稍后就到 你说什么呢
My daughter nearly died.
我女儿差点死了
I have to make sure the threat to her is over.
我得确保她不再有生命危险了
Not without me.
你要带上我
Brother,Marcel loathes you most of all.
哥 马塞尔最痛恨你
Freya will help me here.
弗雷娅在这里帮我
I need to know my child is safe.
我得知道我女儿安全
You and Hayley can assure that.
你和海莉能够保证这一点
Is this for me?
这是为我准备的吗
Oh, sweet angel of mercy.
你真是太好了
This almost makes up for the whole kidnapping thing.
我都差点因此原谅你绑♥架♥我的事了
Let's not forget, that whole kidnapping thing kept you alive.
别忘了 你被绑♥架♥ 才活了下来
As for the coffee, it's the least I could do,
至于咖啡 这没什么
considering you helped us make our breakthrough.
毕竟你在解药研制上帮了我们大忙
The last I remember
我只记得
was... you saying you figured it out,
你说你想明白了
and then we started drinking tequila like water.
然后我们开始狂饮龙舌兰
So how am I borderline comatose, and you're Little Miss Sunshine?
为什么我醉得一塌糊涂 你神采奕奕呢
Because of this: hangover cure.
因为这个 宿醉解药
Thousand years old.
千年配方
Also, because...
还有 因为
mission accomplished.
任务完成了
Do you really think that weapon could kill Marcel?
你真觉得那把武器能杀死马塞尔吗
It took some time, my blood, Esther's magic,
花了些时间 我的血 埃斯特的巫术
Marcel's venom and the ashes of Lucien Castle.
马塞尔的毒液 卢西安·卡斯尔的骨灰
Combined, it will be powerful enough to kill him.
混合在一起 力量强大到足以杀死他
So, we're done, then?
那我们就完成了啊
Yeah, I go back to my life, you go back to yours?
我们就此分道扬镳
Yeah.
是啊
A deal's a deal.
要讲诚信
Hey, look, don't look so disappointed.
别看起来这么失望了
I mean, this wasn't exactly built to be a long-term friendship.
我们本来就没打算长♥期♥做好朋友
I guess this is good-bye.
该道别了
Like you said, mission accomplished.
如你所说 任务完成了
Okay. So, I'll see you.
好 再见了
Okay.
好
Vincent, it's me, again.
文森特 还是我
We were supposed to meet an hour ago.
我们本该一个小时前见面
All right, call me back as soon as you get this.
你听到留言后 赶紧回电
This is absurd. I'm calling my guy.
这太扯了 我要打给我认识的巫师了
All right, whoever you are,
不管你是谁
this is the wrong day to be playing games.
你挑错玩游戏的日子了
Elijah. What are you doing here?
以利亚 你怎么过来了
Did you not learn your lesson the last time I put you down?
我上次让你沉睡时 你没吸取教训吗
Does this bravado help to relieve your pathetic fear?
虚张声势有助于缓解你可悲的恐惧吗
Oh, you think I'm afraid of you?
你觉得我怕你吗
Terrified.
是心惊胆战
I put you down twice before.
我放倒你两次了
Maybe the third time's the charm.
也许第三次就能让你一睡不起了
The spirit I have seen may be the devil,
我所见之鬼魂可能是魔鬼
and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape.
而魔鬼可用妖术扮良善
Do you not recall
你不记得
your Shakespeare, Marcellus?
读过的莎士比亚书籍了吗 马塞勒斯
The ghost which appeared to Hamlet.
鬼魂出现在哈姆雷特面前
And then, of course...
而后紧随而来的
unrelenting tragedy.
则是马不停蹄的悲剧
You're not Elijah.
你不是以利亚
Tell me again what happened at this ritual.
再跟我说一次那次仪式上发生了什么
I fought evil, and I saved children.
我击退了恶魔 拯救了孩童
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表