剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Please!
求你了
Marcel!
马塞尔
Dad.
爸爸
What happened?
发生了什么
It's, uh...
那是
it's, it's paint.
是涂料
I made quite a mess, didn't I?
被我弄得一团糟 是吧
Where's Mom?
妈妈呢
She's at home,
她在家
waiting for you.
等着你
Are you okay?
你还好吗
You took your bracelet off.
你把手镯拿下来了
Dad, don't be mad.
爸 别生气
I-I let Marcel out
我把马塞尔放了出来
and he kept me safe.
他保证了我的安全
I'm not angry, sweetheart, come here.
我没生气 宝贝 过来
Don't be angry with Marcel, either.
也不要生马塞尔的气
He's my friend.
他是我的朋友
You are so lucky.
你们真幸运
Yes.
没错
We were.
我们都很幸运
Elijah, let me ask you a question.
以利亚 回答我
Do you remember at all what it's like to be a human being?
你还记得做人类的感觉吗
Not really.
不记得了
Cause you just put four little girls' lives at risk.
因为你刚刚让四个小女孩的生命出于危险
I'm trying, Vincent.
我尽力了 文森特
Now, whatever happened tonight,
不管今晚发生了什么
we prevented the city
我们让这座城市
from being destroyed.
免于被毁灭
What happens if what we did didn't work tonight?
如果我们今晚失败了怎么办
It did.
但我们成功了
But now we have an ally against the Hollow.
现在我们有了对抗祸髅的同盟
Yeah, Elijah.
以利亚
You are an infection on my city.
你是这座城市的毒瘤
You have absolutely no virtue
你没有任何美德
and you have no value, here or wherever it is
没有价值观 不管是在这还是别的什么
that you decide to drag yourself next.
你将要去的地方
I feel so sorry for that little girl,
我为那个小女孩感到惋惜
that she's got to be raised
因为她要在
in a household with a punk like you.
在一个有像你一样混♥蛋♥的人的家中长大
And I'm gonna be praying for her soul.
我会为她的灵魂祈祷
Because I know you ain't got one.
因为我知道你没有灵魂
Elijah.
以利亚
Is she asleep?
她睡着了吗
She was quiet when we walked home.
我们回家的时候她很安静
She didn't exactly buy your story about paint
她并不完全相信你说的
on your hand.
你手上的是颜料
When I think about the horror
我一想起
she must have witnessed
她看到的那些残忍♥场面
when Marcel killed those men, it just...
当马塞尔杀死那些人的时候 我就
Um, no.
没有
She didn't see anything, actually.
事实上 她什么也看见
Marcel swept her away
在她弄明白发生什么事情之前
before she could even understand what was going on.
马赛尔就已经转移了她的注意力
He told her to close her eyes and sing.
他告诉她闭上双眼唱歌♥
She called him her friend.
她将他称为朋友
Rough day at the office?
事情办得不顺利吗
Vincent restored the link
文森特恢复了
to the Ancestors.
与祖先的联♥系♥
We now have the means to put the Hollow
我们现在有办法将祸髅
back in its cage.
关回它的笼子里
So, how was your day?
你今天过得怎样
Dominic had the name of a werewolf bloodline:
多米尼克曾有一个狼人血统的名字
Apisi.
阿匹斯
They were entrusted to be the guardians of a bone,
他们受托成为骨头的守护者
like Hayley's family.
就像海莉的家人
I've been tracking the lineage
我一直在追踪寻找这条血脉
and the last of the modern family
然而当今家庭的最后一员
died a couple years ago,
几年前去世了
under dubious circumstances.
死得很可疑
Tyler Lockwood.
泰勒·洛克伍德
So the bones are in Mystic Falls.
所以骨头在神秘瀑布
What the hell happened?
到底发生什么
Josh, you ain't supposed to be here, man.
乔什 你不应该出现在这里
Yeah, vamp in witch territory, I know.
没错 吸血鬼出现在女巫地盘 我懂
I come to see her anyway, all the time.
但我还是会来看她 从未间断
Now what happened to her grave?
她的坟墓出什么问题了
I needed help, so I...
我需要帮助 所以我
I made a sacrifice to the Ancestors.
我向祖先献祭
What? I...
什么 我
I thought the Ancestors were the bad guys.
我原以为祖先才是坏人
Yeah, Josh, we need power
没错 乔什 我们需要魔力
if we're gonna contain the Hollow,
才能将祸髅控制住
so I called in some help from one of our old friends
因此我向我们的一位老朋友求助
and she came through for us, once again.
她再一次为我们挺身而出
You felt her?
你感受到她了吗
Yeah, Josh, I felt her.
是的 乔什 我感受到她了
And it's gonna be different this time.
而且这一次会不一样
I made her the gatekeeper
我让她成为守门人
for all the Ancestral magic
监管所有来自于祖先的魔力
that we got here in this city.
这些魔力充斥在这座城市里
So right now,
因此现在
Davina Claire is the most important ally that we got.
达维娜·克莱尔是我们最重要的盟友
If you came to fight,
如果你是来打架的
it ain't gonna end well for you.
你是不会有好下场的
I didn't come to fight.
我不是来打架
You told her
你告诉她
to close her eyes and to sing.
闭上双眼 还有唱歌♥
I used to say that
我曾经也说过
when you were young.
在你年少的时候
Yeah, well,
是的 没错
she's a better listener than I was.
她是一个更出色的倾听者
You didn't tell her.
你没有告诉她
About our history.
我们之间的故事
Right, yeah.
对的 没错
How dare I deny my daughter
我怎敢向我女儿否认
the heartwarming tale of the boy I loved as a son...
那个我视为儿子的暖人故事
That is now the man you hate enough
而现在那个男人你恨他入骨
to keep locked in your basement.
将他锁在你的地下室中
Yeah, but the thing is, we're not men,
没错 但事实上 我们不是人
are we, Marcellus?
对吗 马塞勒斯
We're monsters.
我们是怪物
And I intend
而且我不想
to protect my daughter from that truth
让我的女儿知道那件事的真♥相♥
for as long as I can.
越久越好
I knew you were a monster from the moment I met you.
我见到的你那一刻就知道你是怪物
Now, I may not have known you were a vampire,
现在 我可能还不知道你是吸血鬼
but I knew you.
但我知道你的本性
The Hollow wants us dead.
祸髅想置我们于死地
And it will tear through anyone
而且它会不惜伤害任何人
to get what it wants.
来达到它的目的
It doesn't matter who.
无论是谁
Elijah,
以利亚
Hayley,
海莉
Hope.
霍普
I won't let it take them.
我不会让它伤害他们
And I won't let it take you.
而且我也不会让它伤害你
The only chance we have to survive
我们生存的唯一机会
is if we work together.
就是我们联手
Freya?
弗雷娅
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表