剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
I assume your family's all right.
我猜你的家人都安全了吧
I don't usually expect a thank you when I save lives,
我一般不会在救人之后等别人道谢
but getting kicked out of your house sucked.
但被赶出你家让人不爽
There wasn't time.
没有时间
To be a decent person?
成为一个好人吗
I'm not a decent person, Keelin.
我不是一个好人 基琳
You have to know that by now.
你现在必须清楚
I am ruthless and callous and vicious
每当保护我家人的时候
when it comes to defending my family.
我会变得残忍♥ 冷漠 邪恶
That is who I am.
那才真正的我
And you know, I didn't care before...
你知道 在之前我不在意
It doesn't matter.
无所谓了
We're done here.
我们结束了
Excuse me?
你说什么
Done? I got distracted today.
结束 我今天分神了
I was worried about you and I made a mistake
我很担心你 所以犯了一个错误
that could have cost lives.
这个错误本可以伤及性命
And that can't happen again.
那样的事决不能再发生
There's no reason for us to see each other anymore, Keelin.
我们没有任何理由再见面了 基琳
Stay in New Orleans.
留在新奥尔良
My brothers will keep an eye on you.
我的弟弟们会照顾你
To keep me alive? Yeah.
让我活命吗 没错
If that's what you want, fine.
如果那是你想要的 好吧
But you should know that
但你应该知道
when I saw you lying there today,
当我看见你躺在那儿
I was terrified.
我吓坏了
And all I could think about was
我能想到的所有事情
how I wish I had told you the truth.
就是多么希望我告诉了你真♥相♥
You are the reason
你就是理由
I wanted to stay in New Orleans, Freya.
一个让我留在新奥尔良的理由 弗雷娅
You make me feel understood.
你让我感受到自己被人理解
Known.
被知晓
And there's always gonna be a spell to do
而且一直会有咒语需要实施
or an enemy to fight.
一直会有敌人需要抵抗
But when that is all finished,
但当那一切都结束后
you deserve someone who gets you.
你值得有人来关心你
I hope you find it.
我希望你找到那个人
Keelin.
基琳
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
The Ancestors have returned.
祖先已经回来了
Even now,
即使是现在
their power seeks me out.
他们的魔力都能找到我
They would drive me back into their darkness.
他们会把我拖回他们的黑暗中
But I won't let them.
但我不会让他们得逞
You will give me a safe place to hide.
你会给我一个安全的地方躲藏
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表