剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
And they call for uncommon mercies.
他们渴求罕见的仁慈
You and your brethren have a choice.
你和你兄弟有一个选择
Forsake the Hollow or die by its side.
离开祸髅或者给它陪葬
Either way is fine with me.
任何选择我都接受
I must say, it is a compelling offer.
我不得不说 这是一个不错的提议
Murder in exchange for clemency.
以谋杀换取仁慈
If only I could believe that you would uphold
要是我能相信你会信守
your end of the bargain.
你最终的提议就好了
You're even more perceptive than your reputation suggests.
你的洞察力比你名声暗示的还要高超
I grew up on a Viking farm.
我在一个维京农场长大
I'm familiar with the scent of fertilizer.
我十分熟悉肥料的气味
I won't ask you again.
我不会再问你
What does it want?
它想要什么
Why, freedom, of course.
当然是自♥由♥
A spirit cannot manifest the true depths of its power.
一个鬼魂不能展示出它真正的魔力
But when it's once again made flesh...
但当它重新获取肉身时...
And in what fairy tale do you think
你是出于怎样的幻想会认为
that I would allow that to happen?
我会允许那样的事情发生
My offer...
我的提议...
was a courtesy.
是一种恩惠
The Hollow will take what it wants.
祸髅会得到它想要的东西
Vincent and Marcel will be ours regardless,
无论如何 文森特和马塞尔会是我们的
but if you insult us further,
但如果你再冒犯我们
we will take your entire family.
我们会摧毁你整个家庭
Do you still doubt our power?
你还怀疑我们的能力吗
Well, you shouldn't.
你真不应该
As you will soon find out,
你会很快发现
we came here tonight for one thing.
我们今晚到此只为一物
And we already have it.
我们已经拿到手了
The Hollow will not be stopped.
祸髅是无法被阻止的
Ladies and gentlemen...
女生们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen, we have here an errand boy
女生们先生们 这里有一个祸髅的
of the Hollow.
跟班小弟
A disciple of the very darkness
一名黑暗魔鬼的信徒
that threatens to devour our city,
威胁着要毁灭我们的城市
your loved ones...
你们的爱人
and mine.
以及我的
Now, whether or not you despise us,
现在 无论你们是否瞧不起我们
my family will do everything in its power...
但我的家人将不惜一切
to remove this scourge
将这场灾祸
from New Orleans.
驱赶出新奥尔良
I recommend you do the same...
我建议你们也这样做
Where is he?
他在哪儿
You have quite the one-track mind.
你真是一根死脑筋
It's unexpectedly useful.
竟然很有用
I may just keep you around.
我还是留你在身边吧
We had a deal.
我们谈好了
I basically handed you those weapons.
我只负责把那些武器给你
Now, where is he?
他在哪
He's tucked away, safe and sound,
他被藏起来了 很安全
at least until we've dealt with the Hollow.
至少在我们对付祸髅之前
Tell me, do you hate me on general principle?
告诉我 你也恨我吗
Or was it something I said?
还是只是恨我说的话
500 years ago...
五百年前
a Russian village named Kalach.
一个叫卡拉奇的俄♥罗♥斯♥村庄
A nice summer day.
一个美好的夏日
Big, happy family.
一个快乐的大家族
Outdoor wedding feast.
在户外举办婚礼
Ring any bells?
想起来了吗
I'd gone off to get more wine.
我离开去拿酒了
I returned to see you feeding on my sister.
回来的时候就看到你在吸我姐姐的血
The wedding party,
婚礼的宾客
my entire family...
我全家...
all dead.
全都死了
I hid and watched what you did.
我躲起来看到了你做的一切
Well, I'm terribly sorry, of course.
我很抱歉
Still, I am glad I confiscated all your weapons,
但我很高兴我收缴了你所有的武器
what with you being so hell-bent on revenge and all.
免得你沉浸在复仇里
Careful not to overplay your hand, Klaus.
别太过分了 克劳斯
I've hated you a lot longer than I've known Marcel.
早在我认识马塞尔之前我就开始恨你了
Was a hell of a show you put on tonight, Elijah.
今晚你真是做了好大一场秀啊 以利亚
Hell of a show.
真残忍♥
I did what I had to.
我只是做了该做的事
And you're quite welcome.
不客气
Dominic wanted you dead.
多米尼克想让你死
So, am I supposed to thank you?
所以我该谢谢你吗
An alliance between you and I...
我们两个人联手
...is essential.
是有必要的
This enemy's a dark force.
敌人是黑暗力量
It can't be bargained or reasoned with.
无法还价也不能讲道理
I don't bargain.
我从不讨价还价
And I'm done with reason.
我也受够了讲道理
What about you?
你呢
I owe you an apology.
我欠你一个道歉
What... Elijah did...
以利亚的所作所为
not exactly
我邀请你去派对时
what I expected when I invited you to the party.
并不知道他会那样
I get the sense that's kind of
我明白了
part for the course with your family.
那就是你家族历史的一部分
Not that mine is any better.
我这边也好不到哪儿去
You know wolves...
你也知道狼人的特性
lots of fighting, lots of violence.
经常争斗 很暴♥力♥
And I was afraid I would become them,
我曾担心我会成为他们中的一员
so that's why I chose a different path,
所以我才选择了不同的路
then got a medical degree.
然后就去拿了医学文凭
Made my own life.
活出我自己的人生
Took a while, but I did it.
花了挺长时间 但我成功了
So can you, you know.
你也可以的
You know, the one thing about Elijah killing that guy,
以利亚杀了那家伙的一个后果就是
it cut the party short.
派对时间变短了
I was just starting to have some fun.
我刚刚开始享受呢
Well, the night's still young.
时间还早
And I know a great jazz bar.
我知道一个很棒的爵士酒吧
Of course you'd enter
显然你又
in the creepiest way possible again.
选了最诡异的方式出现
Tell me what you found, I'll leave.
告诉我你发现了什么 我会走的
Good news. I finally managed to get into the dungeon.
好消息 我终于进了地牢
Bad news is I saw nada.
坏消息是我什么也没看见
Other semi-good news:
还有一个较好的消息
the place smelled like sandalwood.
那地方闻起来像檀香
And?
然后呢
My friend, Davina, she taught me if you smell that,
我的朋友达维娜 她教我如果闻到檀香
chances are something's cloaked.
可能里面藏着什么
Which means...
也就是说
Marcel's down there.
马塞尔在下面
Did you retrieve all of the weapons?
你拿回所有武器了吗
Well, I don't know.
不知道
Let's confirm with Dominic, shall we?
我们和多米尼克确认一下吧
Oh, wait, we can't.
等等 不行
His corpse is currently burning in a Dumpster.
他的尸体刚刚在垃圾箱里烧成了灰烬
I try to avoid bloodshed;
我努力避免流血事件
you become the town executioner.
结果你成了镇上的刽子手
Let me handle this.
让我来处理
Why exactly should I do that?
我为什么要那么做
Hope.
霍普
You see, it's precisely because of her
就是因为她
that I have to assert my involvement.
所以我才趟这趟浑水
So brother,
所以 兄弟
tell me what you know.
告诉我你知道了什么
This thing wants to be reborn.
这东西想重生
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表