剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
That's just your paranoia, all right?
你那是妄想症 好吗
Not everything is a plot against you.
不是什么东西都跟你们对着干
Then why seek the thorns at all?
那你还找那些刺
Because there's more at risk
比起你的家人
than just your family, all right?
还有很多人也很危险
The magic in those thorns
那些刺的魔法
can save someone that I care about.
能救一个我很在乎的人
All right? You can burn the other ones,
你可以烧了其它的
just give me that one!
但把那个给我
What's her name?
她是谁
Her name is Sofya.
她叫索菲娅
There was a time when you'd have gone to these lengths for me.
曾几何时你也为我这样大费周章
Rebekah.
丽贝卡
Come on, Nik.
好了 尼克
I know that look well.
我了解那种表情
He's fighting for love.
人家在为爱而战
When you're done saving your precious Sofya...
等你救完你亲爱的索菲娅之后
Yeah, of course. I'll burn it myself.
我知道 我会亲自烧了它
Tillate ulaz.
[咒语]
Tillate ulaz.
[咒语]
Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz.
[咒语]
Freya!
弗雷娅
Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz.
[咒语]
Freya!
弗雷娅
Elijah.
以利亚
Please. Stop!
求你了 住手
Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz.
[咒语]
Tillate ulaz.
[咒语]
Mom! Tillate...
妈 [咒语]
Hope, stop!
霍普 停下
Aunt Freya, please, do something!
弗雷娅姑姑 求你了 做点什么
Hope, I need you to focus on the spell.
霍普 我需要你专注在咒语上
I'm not trying to fight you.
我不是来对付你的
I'm just trying to bring you home.
我只是想带你回家
Tillate ulaz.
[咒语]
Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz.
[咒语]
Come back, Mom, come back! Tillate ulaz.
快回来 妈妈 快回来 [咒语]
Tillate...
[咒语]
Hope. Hope.
霍普 霍普
If we don't maintain the spell, we could lose her in there.
如果我们不维持咒语 她会被困在里面
Let me help. I can save her.
让我帮忙 我能救她
Now, listen, I need you to trust me.
听着 我需要你信任我
This is what we're gonna do.
我们接下来要这么做
I'm gonna put you inside the pendant.
我会让你进入坠子
When you're in there,
一旦你进入之后
I need you to call out to your mom. Okay?
我需要你大声地呼喊你妈 好吗
Now, when you're in the hallway, do not open any doors.
当你在走廊上时 不要打开任何一扇门
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Lay down, okay?
躺下 好吗
I'll see you soon.
我们一会见
Tillate ulaz.
[咒语]
Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz.
[咒语]
Tillate ulaz.
[咒语]
Mom?
妈妈
I'm here.
我来了
Mom?
妈妈
Where are you, mom?
你在哪里 妈妈
Hope!
霍普
Stay there!
待在那里
Hope!
霍普
Please don't do this.
求你别这样
Please don't do this. Please don't do this.
求你别这样 求你别这样
Please. Please!
求你 求你
Mommy!
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
I can't find you.
我找不到你
Hope.
霍普
Stay there.
待在那里
Mommy's coming.
妈妈来了
Hayley.
海莉
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm okay. I'm okay.
我没事 我没事
Where's Elijah?
以利亚人呢
I'm right here.
我在这里
You need to leave. This isn't safe.
你得离开 这里不安全
It's okay.
没关系
It's me.
是我
Go home, baby.
回家吧 宝贝
Tell Freya it's safe to fix the pendant.
告诉弗雷娅可以修好坠子了
Please forgive me.
请原谅我
Leigheas brotin. Leigheas brotin.
[咒语]
Leigheas brotin.
[咒语]
Leigheas brotin. Leigheas brotin.
[咒语]
Leigheas bro...
[咒语]
Mommy!
妈妈
You did it.
你做到了
You saved him.
你救了他
Good work today.
你今天做得很好
He's not back yet.
他还没有完全复活
I don't suppose you could drop him into another body.
你不能将他放入另一具身体里了吧
I can't risk it, not after what he's been through.
我不能冒险 尤其在他经历了那么多之后
His original body is where he belongs,
他最初的身体才是他的归属
and now that his mind is stable within the pendant,
现在他的意识已经在坠子里稳定下来了
I can bring him back.
我可以将他复活
I just need a large enough sacrifice.
我只需要一个更大的献祭
You're thinking what I'm thinking?
你想的和我想的是一样的吗
Kill the Hollow, save our brother.
杀死祸髅 然后拯救我们的兄弟
Happy to do the dirty work.
我很乐意去杀死它
Assuming it's even possible.
假设说杀死它是有可能的话
If it's not,
如果不能的话
we're going to have to consider alternatives.
我们就要考虑另外的方案
Such as?
比如说
I know you don't want to hear it,
我知道你不想听到这个
but if we have to choose between Marcel and Elijah,
但如果我们必须要在马塞尔和以利亚间选择
it's not a choice.
我们没得选
Well, top-notch day, huh?
今天这么不顺吗
At least you got that thorn stake, right?
至少你拿到了刺 对吧
I mean, that's a win.
那也算是个胜利
If we're lucky, Vincent can siphon off the power.
我们幸运的话 文森特能够吸出它的能量
Help Sofya, then it's a win.
拯救索菲娅 那才算胜利
Well, you don't sound all that optimistic.
你的话感觉不是那么乐观
Is this about Sofya or Rebekah?
这是关于索菲娅还是丽贝卡
Klaus used to tell me that having power made you a target.
克劳斯告诉过我拥有权力会让你变成靶子
Having allies made you vulnerable, so choose.
拥有朋友会让你有弱点 所以二者选一
You can have one or the other,
两者不可兼顾
power or friends.
权力朋友二选一
You know that's psychotic, right?
你知道那是疯话 对吧
Yeah, but then...
是的 但是
maybe there's some truth to it, too.
也许他的话也有正确的一面
Well, for what it's worth...
好吧 无论如何
pretty glad you're my friend.
我很高兴你是我的朋友
I mean, whatever's coming, whatever this city's gonna face,
无论接下来这个城市即将面对什么
the Hollow, the Mikaelsons,
祸髅也好 迈克尔森家族也好
I know that you will do the right thing.
我知道你会做正确的事情
I've never doubted that.
我从未怀疑过这一点
The Hollow's unlike anything we've ever faced before.
祸髅不同于我们之前遇见的所有事物
There's a... a darkness to her, coldness.
她身上有一种黑暗和冰冷
And I'll tell you, Josh, as strong as I am,
我告诉你 乔什 虽然我很强大
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表