剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Davina will not hesitate.
达维娜不会有所迟疑地
Well, I must say,
不得不说
it's adorable you think you're able to end my life,
你自认为能杀了我的想法真是天真可爱
but you lack the means, sweetheart.
但你没有能杀我的东西 亲爱的
The Hollow created the means.
东西是祸髅创造的
Thorns from a rosebush grown from Marcel's blood.
从马塞尔的血中长出的玫瑰丛的刺
That's all I need.
我只需要这个
And I've already sent the Harvest Girls to go get some.
我已经派收获祭女孩去拿了
When they return,
当她们回来时
your time is up.
你的死期就到了
So to cage the Hollow, you need to kill me?
所以要囚禁祸髅 你要杀了我
It's a bit convenient, isn't it?
挺省事的 是吧
I helped break the link to the Ancestors,
因为我和先祖们断了联♥系♥
which is how the Hollow escaped.
才让祸髅逃了出来
If you have to blame someone,
你想要怪
blame me, I don't care.
就怪我吧 我不在乎
You're going to die a slow, painful death.
你会死得很慢很痛苦
I'm sorry, but the best I can do is
我很抱歉 我能做到最好的就是
make it a little easier for you.
让你稍微好受一点
Davina...
达维娜
Davina, don't.
达维娜 不要
You should wait here.
你应该在此等候
She still blames the Mikaelsons for what happened.
她仍为发生的事情责怪迈克尔森家族
You'll just make it worse.
你只会将事情弄得更糟
Davina.
达维娜
Don't try to stop me, Marcel.
休想阻止我 马塞尔
If I don't kill Klaus, if I don't put down the Hollow,
如我不杀死克劳斯 不制止祸髅
she'll come for all of you.
她就会找上你们所有人
She'll burn the entire city.
她会烧毁整座城市
Davina, please.
达维娜 求你了
D. There's got to be another way.
达维娜 肯定有其他办法
No.
没有
I was just waiting for the weapon,
我刚刚只是在等武器
but now that you're here...
但现在既然你来了
I'm sorry.
对不起
But you need to kill him. No, Davina.
但你必须杀了他 不要 达维娜
He's lived ten lifetimes, that's more than enough.
他活的够久了 已经绰绰有余
No. He's Hope's father.
不要 他是霍普的父亲
She'll still have you.
她还有你
But if we don't stop the Hollow,
但如果我们不阻止祸髅
then Hope will die.
霍普就会死
You can save her, Marcel.
你能够拯救她 马塞尔
And everyone in New Orleans. Stop this.
以及新奥尔良市的所有人 住手
This is about your grievances with me.
这是我们两人的恩怨
This has nothing to do with you.
这件事与你无关
This is about a sacrifice.
这是一场献祭
One death for the greater good.
一个人的死亡拯救大众
Then take me.
那取走我的性命吧
Elijah, no. No.
以利亚 不 不
If indeed there is no other way,
如果的确没有其他办法
then end this now.
那现在就结束吧
No. No.
不要 不要
No, nobody's dying today.
住手 今天任何人都不会死
Then I'll do it myself.
那我就自己动手吧
No! Davina!
不要 达维娜
Davina!
达维娜
Davina, please. You don't have to do this.
达维娜 求你了 你不必这样做
I'm sorry, it's the only way.
对不起 这是唯一的办法
No!
不要
You promised to help, but you're not helping.
你答应过要帮忙 但没有帮上忙
You're hurting us,
你这是在伤害我们
and I won't let you.
我不会让你这样做
My dad said you study this stuff.
我父亲说过你研究这些东西
Yeah, that's right.
对 说得没错
There are a lot of amazing things in the world to study.
世界上有许多奇妙的东西可以研究
And some of them are even things that don't want to hurt you.
而且其中的一些东西甚至不想伤害你
And what do you have there?
你那里放了些什么东西
These are for serenity.
这些是用来平静的
And this one is for stillness.
还有这个是用来静止的
They'll keep the flowers in bloom.
他们能让花儿持续绽放
Now, did you teach yourself all that?
这些都是你自学的吗
Well, I did read about it in one of my Aunt Freya's books.
我的确在弗雷娅阿姨的一本书中见过
She's helping me learn,
她一直在帮助我学习
but some stuff I figured out on my own.
但有些东西是我自己研究出来的
Well, that is all very impressive.
这的确让人印象深刻
She's an impressive young lady.
她是一位了不起的年轻女士
It's good meeting you,
见到你很高兴
littlest Mikaelson.
最小的迈克尔森
I'll be seeing you around.
我以后再来看你
Those for me?
那些是送给我的吗
After what you did today,
你今天做了这些事情后
your dad compelled the entire Magnolia candy shop.
你父亲用意念控制了整个马格诺利娅糖果店
Dad seemed sad.
父亲似乎很难过
I think that he wanted to be the one doing the helping today.
我想他今天想成为那个帮上忙的人
But we both agreed on one thing:
但我们都同意一件事
you were very, very brave.
你非常 非常勇敢
I just thought about what you would do.
我刚刚正在想你会怎样做
It's like you always say:
就像你总说的那样
if we stick together, nothing can hurt us.
如果我们在一起 没有什么能伤害我们
Always and forever.
永永远远
I suppose I owe you thanks.
我想我欠你一声谢谢
Well, staying the hell out of Virginia
滚出弗吉尼亚州
is all the thanks I need.
就是对我最大的感激
Well, then perhaps we should forgo
那或许我们应该停止
a trip down memory lane.
在曾经记忆中的小路徘徊
Look, from one father to another,
听着 以一个父亲的身份讲
you're not gonna be able
你不可能做到
to keep Hope locked up much longer.
将霍普关得长久
And I'm guessing you know that
我猜想你应该知道
Caroline and I have built a school.
卡罗琳和我创办了一所学校
It's a place for kids
那是一所专门
with supernatural leanings, just like Hope.
为具有超能力的孩子修建 像霍普一样
Our two girls are thriving there.
我们的两个女儿在那里茁壮成长
They are learning to use their powers for good...
她们在学习运用她们的能力做好事
and to embrace their identities without fear.
而且毫无恐惧的接受她们的身份
Hope would always be welcome there.
我们会一直欢迎霍普去那里
Give my regards to Mystic Falls.
代我向神秘瀑布镇问好
What were you thinking?
你当时是怎么想的
You can't promise me a future
你不能给我承诺了一个未来
and then offer yourself up to die.
然后自己去送死
Survival demands sacrifice.
生存需要牺牲
There is always another way, Elijah.
总会有其他办法的 以利亚
There wasn't time for another way.
没有时间寻找其他的办法
Well, Hope just got her family
霍普刚刚找回了她的家人
and she needs you.
她需要你
Hope needs her father.
霍普需要她的父亲
I need you.
我需要你
I love you.
我爱你
But we've got to figure out a way to fight and win
但我们必须找到一个方法反抗并获胜
and still have something that I recognize as a good life.
而且还有我仍认为是美好生活的东西存在
Rebekah asked me
丽贝卡问我
if there was somewhere I could go to be happy.
是否有什么地方我去了就会开心
Begin again.
重新开始
Manosque.
马诺斯克市
It's this...
那是一个
beautiful village in the south of France, the...
在法国南部的一个美丽村庄
countryside.
一个村庄
And when we end this...
我们结束这一切后
and we will end this...
我们会结束这一切的
I'll take you there.
我就带你去那儿
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表