剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
This week marks five years since the fall of the Mikaelsons.
这周是迈克尔森家族倒台的第五个年头了
Five years of peace.
五年的太平日子
And we paid a high price for that peace.
我们为此付出了极大的代价
We snatched back our freedom,
我们夺回了我们的自♥由♥
we severed our link with our ancestors.
我们切断了我们与祖先们的联♥系♥
To take back our city, we backed Marcel Gerard.
为了夺回我们的城市 我们帮助了马塞尔·杰拉德
Now, since then, we've had visitors.
从那以后 一直有访客到来
Vampires from all over the world,
世上所有的吸血鬼
they're coming to see the suffering of Klaus Mikaelson.
他们来这里目睹克劳斯·迈克尔森受苦的样子
They don't care about our city.
他们不在乎我们的城市
We've managed to keep our monsters buried.
我们成功压制住了这些恶魔
Now we got to make sure that they stay buried.
而我们现在务必不能这些恶魔重见天日
It's Adam.
是亚当
He never came home.
他没回家
I've looked everywhere.
我到处找了
I had a bad dream.
我做了噩梦
Darling. It's all right.
亲爱的 没事的
You're safe.
你很安全
After all this time, I am this close to getting them back.
这么久以来 我就差一点能将他们唤醒了
I found a cure for Freya's poison,
我找到了治好弗雷娅的解药
I got a witch to syphon Rebekah's hex.
我找到了一个能解除丽贝卡身上魔咒的巫师
There's just one person left.
现在就剩一个人了
Let's go get him.
我们去救他吧
I admit, I do like a good chase.
我承认 我确实喜欢追人游戏
However...
但是
I am quite famished, so...
我实在是饿坏了...
Good Lord, that one has some lungs on him.
天呐 那个人真是巨肺
He should've been an opera singer.
他应该去当歌♥剧男高音
Might've ended better for him, actually.
也许那样 下场就不会这么惨了
Is this absolutely necessary?
这真有必要吗
That depends. Do you want us at our full strength,
看情况 你想让我们完全恢复体力
or do you plan on rescuing Nik on your own?
还是想自己一个人去救尼克
Well, death rattles are distracting,
这人的惨叫太让人分心了
and I'm trying to break a cloaking spell.
我正努力破解一个掩护咒呢
Kol, would you please?!
科尔 能不能消停会儿
Thank you.
谢谢
You were saying?
你继续说
I can sense klaus is still in New Orleans.
我能感知到克劳斯仍在新奥尔良
Most likely somewhere underground.
很可能被关在地下的某处
I can't get a read on exactly where,
而我无法感知到具体方位
unless I'm in the city itself.
除非我进到城里
Yeah. That's gonna be a problem...
这会是个问题...
I have contacts in New Orleans.
我在新奥尔良有熟人
As you can imagine, the place is crawling with vampires,
你们也能想到 那里到处都是吸血鬼
all of whom hate all of us.
还全都对我们恨之入骨
Whatever we do, we need to do it fast.
不管我们有什么计划 得加快速度
Well, I wasn't planning on a pub crawl.
我也没打算到城市里玩乐
I don't want to stay any longer than we have to.
如非必要 我们待的时间越短越好
But we need to go.
但我们必须过去
Wait-Wait, we're not doing this today...?
等下 不是今天就要去救他吧
Hasn't Nik suffered enough? Yes.
尼克受的苦还不够多吗 是
And I've died. Twice.
而我死了两次了
I'm not about to give Marcel a shot at a third.
我不会给马塞尔第三次干掉我的机会
Now, I say, we draw that Muppet out of town.
我建议我们将那个蠢货引出来
And when he's gone...
调虎离山...
I have been away from my daughter long enough.
我离开我女儿已经够久了
If you're afraid... It's called being sensible.
如果你害怕... 这叫理智
Until Freya can make enough cure with her werewolf hostage,
弗雷娅利用那个狼人制♥造♥出足够多的解药之前
Marcel can basically chew through our bloody throats. Enough.
马塞尔的咬伤能轻易要了我们的小命 够了
We're all in danger.
我们都有危险
We free Niklaus today.
今天就去救尼克劳斯
Even if I have to burn that city to the ground.
即便血洗屠城 也在所不惜
So, what's the issue?
有什么问题
Some vampires tracked Hayley Marshall to Austin, Texas,
一些吸血鬼追踪海莉·马歇尔到了得州的奥斯汀
where she was attacked while visiting one of the locals.
她去见一个当地人时 遭遇了袭击
Well, it's not the first time someone's tried and failed to take down Hayley.
这不是第一次有人想干掉海莉
True. But this time,
没错 但这次
she wasn't the only one they were tracking.
他们追踪的不只她一个人
The other target? Whoever she was with?
另外一个目标 不管她是谁
She must have been important, so I did some digging.
肯定是个重要人物 所以我查了一下
Does the name Malraux ring a bell?
你对马尔罗有印象吗
The Malraux pack was wiped out by Lucien over five years ago,
马尔罗一族在五年前惨遭卢西安灭门
So everyone thought.
大家都这么以为
But the woman Hayley met with
但海莉见的这个人
is in fact the last of the line.
正是最后一支血脉
If Hayley found a Malraux,
如果海莉找到了一个马尔罗狼人
she could have the venom from all seven packs.
她就可能集齐了七大族群的狼人毒液
Which means there's a chance she could have the cure for my bite.
也就是说 她可能已经拥有了治愈咬伤的解药
And if she did... she can wake the Mikaelsons.
如果她有... 她就能唤醒迈克尔森家族
And they could be on their way right now.
他们就有可能正赶来这里
Okay, Will.
好 威尔
Great, man. I owe you.
很好 我欠你份人情
All right.
好
Maxine.
玛克辛
Just my buddy from NOLA PD,
我跟新奥尔良警局的朋友刚谈过
and he was saying he's gonna make sure
他说他会保证
all the cops keep an eye out.
让所有警♥察♥都留心去找
He also says there's still no sign of Adam
他还说 没在任何医院里
at any of the hospitals.
发现亚当的踪迹
how are things coming with the locator spells?
定位咒进行得怎么样了
There's no clear reading.
没感知到明确位置
It's as if...
就像是...
he's everywhere.
他无处不在
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
Maxine, what do your boy and his friends like to do for fun?
玛克辛 你儿子和他朋友平时喜欢玩什么
I mean, do they like to explore abandoned buildings?
他们喜欢到废旧的建筑里探险吗
Old homes? Haunted houses?
旧宅 鬼屋
I would say no, he knows better. But lately...
我本会说不会 他知道不该去 但最近...
Why do you ask?
你为什么这么问
My-my buddy, the detective, he was telling me
我的朋友 就那个警探 他刚才跟我说
that they've been getting a lot of reports
他们最近收到很多报案
lately from Old County Line road.
就在旧县路那一带
Reports of broken glass,
报案说玻璃被打碎
loud noises at night.
夜半惊叫声不断
Now, the police did a drive-by, but they didn't see nothing.
警方确实有去查看 但他们什么都没查到
and it's... it's got me wondering.
让我不禁有所怀疑
It's best to be sure. I'm gonna go have a look, okay?
还是确认一下好 我去查看一下
I'll come with you. No, no, no.
我跟你一起去 不不不
The best thing for you to do is just keep working here, all right?
你现在最好待在这里施定位咒
I got this.
交给我吧
Vincent.
文森特
Take this with you.
带上这个
It's a protection charm.
这是个护体符
I made it for Adam when he was born.
亚当出生时 我为他制♥作♥的
I keep it in his room. He sleeps with it sometimes.
我放在他房♥间里 他有时睡觉会放在枕边
I thought that maybe, if you have this...
我觉得如果你拿着这个...
Every little bit helps.
什么都得试一试
All right.
好
I got to go.
我得走了
No, you don't.
不行
Y-You own the place.
这地方是你开的
Yeah. Exactly. Which means that I have... managerial obligations.
没错 所以我有... 管理的义务啊
Maybe you're doing some managerial things here.
这里也有让你管理的活儿呢
Sorry. I... just remembered.
抱歉 我刚想起来
I have a shipment of, uh... stuff coming in.
今天有货 ... 运过来
Plus I-I also have to go to the bank and get change.
另外 我还要去银行 换零钱
You know, dimes, nickels, pennies.
一角 五分 一分
I mean, can't anyone just use a credit card anymore?
不能所有人都刷♥卡♥支付吗
I will text you. Okay? I promise.
我会发短♥信♥联♥系♥你 我保证
Well, thanks for waiting and not just, you know, killing him.
谢谢你们等了一下 而不是直接杀了他
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表