剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
You got a plan?
你有计划了吗
I'm not walking around this party shaking hands
我不是来这里
with everybody for no reason.
漫无目的与大家联谊的
Do you have the weapon?
你带上武器了吗
The Hollow will have Klaus,
祸髅会得到克劳斯
don't you worry about it.
你不用担心
It was a nice speech.
演讲很不错
It was a nice speech,
演讲确实不错
but I don't think anybody bought it.
但是我不认为有任何人相信你们的话
Well, your concern has been duly noted.
好吧 我知道你的疑虑了
Now, why don't you go back to making friends.
你还是赶快去和他们聊聊天吧
We can find out which one of these freeloaders
这样我们就能知道这些不速之客中
is working for the Hollow.
是谁在为祸髅效力
Yeah, and while I'm doing that,
好吧 在我这么做的时候
are you gonna do anything to help the cause?
你会做些什么来帮忙
Well, I'm gonna be playing host.
我会扮演一位热情好客的东道主
You positive this will work?
你确定这能有用吗
I can feel the energy that was trapped in here
我能够感受到你父母死去时的
when your parents died.
能量被束缚在这里
So, yeah,
所以 没错
it'll work.
这会有用
Are you sure you want to?
你确定你想要这么做吗
I always wondered what my parents might have been like,
我一直想象我的父母是什么样子
what they might have thought of me.
还有他们对我的看法
Missing these people I never even knew.
怀念这些我根本不了解的人们
But if this can help us fight the thing
但是如果这个能够帮助我们战胜那个东西
that came after my daughter...
拯救我女儿的话
...then let's get it over and done with.
那我们就赶紧速战速决吧
Might I suggest we begin before the evening ends?
我们能在天亮前开始吗
You can start by locating our enermies.
你可以先开始定位我们的敌人
Yeah, I've already begun.
是的 我已经开始了
I was down there,
我在楼下的时候
I was talking to all the guests,
在和宾客聊天
shaking hands, and while I was doing that,
握手的同时
I was taking a reading.
我也在读他们
Now, I can take that energy
现在我可以把我获取的能量
and I can put it into this deck,
放进这些卡片里面
and it's gonna help us figure out
这样就可以帮助我们
who it is we're looking for.
找到那个人是谁
You ready?
准备好了吗
Ostende det siste. Ostende det siste.
[咒语]
Ostende det siste.
[咒语]
Ostende det siste.
[咒语]
Ostende det siste. Ostende det siste.
[咒语]
Ostende det siste.
[咒语]
We can't let them find it.
我们不能让他们找到它
We need all four of them.
我们需要全部的四个
You're not finding it!
你找不到它的
No!
不要
Now, the cards are symbolic.
这些卡片都是有象征意义的
They're gonna help us find a common clue.
他们能够帮我们找到共同的线索
What does any of this mean?
这些都有什么含义
Our suspect is a hanged magician
我们的嫌疑人是一个吊死的魔法师
with a penchant for collecting swords?
喜欢收集剑吗
Look at the details.
注意细节
What's the common thread
能够把这些卡片
that links all of these cards together?
联♥系♥在一起的共同线索是什么
Well, the Hanged Man hovers above a snake in the grass,
吊死的人身边盘绕着一条蛇
Death has a snake on his shoulder,
死神肩膀上有一条蛇
and the Magician holds aloft a serpent.
魔法师的高空出悬着一条蛇
Look at that seven of swords.
再看看七把剑的卡片
There's a snake there.
上面有一条蛇
So that means I'm gonna see somebody
这就意味着我会见到一个
who's in the presence of a snake.
身边伴随着蛇的人
We find that person,
我们找到了这个人
we find the person who's aligned with the Hollow.
我们就能找到和祸髅结盟的人
Well, then by all means,
好吧 那么
let's go find the viper in our midst.
我们就去宾客中找出这条毒蛇吧
This is the one.
就是这一间
What the hell?
什么情况
It's been sealed with a spell.
这里被一个咒语封死了
I think I need to do this part alone.
我想接下来我需要自己来
You seem confident.
你看起来很自信啊
Well, Vincent is an expert, powerful witch,
文森特是这方面的专家 强大的男巫
motivated to expose evil and protect his flock.
誓要揭露邪恶保护族群
Besides,
而且
he knows if this doesn't work,
他知道如果行不通
we'll be forced to kill everyone here.
我们就要被迫杀了这的所有人
Him.
那个人
Bloke by the stairs.
在楼梯旁的那小子
Niklaus.
尼克劳斯
Remember the deal we made.
记住我们的约定
Well, you want first crack at our foe, be my guest.
你想第一个打倒我们的敌人 请便
I spy a lady in need of accompaniment.
我找到了一个需要人陪的女士
Sofya Voronova, I presume.
你是索菲娅·瓦拉诺娃吧
I'm so glad the lack of invitation
还好即使没被邀请
didn't deter you from attending.
你仍然过来参加
I know Marcel, and he's throwing this little party, isn't he?
我认识马塞尔 这不是他办的聚会吗
Where might I find him, by the way?
对了 我在哪能找到他
Oh, alas.
唉 很不巧
He's been detained.
他有事耽搁了
Funny, he didn't come home last night either.
奇怪了 他昨晚也没回家
Well, perhaps he's simply avoiding you.
也许他只是在躲你
You should try not to be so clingy.
你应该别再这么粘人
Our esteemed host.
我们德高望重的主人
Vincent tells me you requested a private audience.
文森特说你想要私下接见我
Private, yes.
私下 没错
Yet you brought these two fascinating Neanderthals.
但你还是带了这两个凶神恶煞的人
Well, given your reputation, one can never be too careful.
鉴于你以前的所作所为 不得不谨慎行事
Not unless you have something to worry about.
除非你自己心怀鬼胎
Which you do, because you're the high priest
你确实有 因为你是祸髅的
of the Hollow.
大祭司
You seem to have made up your mind about me.
看来你已经决定要处理我了
Not really fair.
这不太公平吧
After all, you're the one who allowed the Hollow
毕竟让祸髅出现在这个世界上的人
into this world.
是你
See, your ancestors were the only thing
你的先祖们是唯一一个
holding it back.
对它起抑制♥作♥用的
And when you severed that link, you allowed it to go free.
你切断与先祖的链接后 你让其自♥由♥发展
And it has been feeding and growing in power ever since.
自此它一直在不断地吸食壮大力量
See, I wonder
我想知道
if it will want to show you its appreciation.
它是否会向你表达它的谢意
Perhaps by letting you see your dead wife.
让你见一见你的亡妻
That'll be all.
停下来
Both of you!
你们两个
Leave us.
你出去吧
Sit down.
坐下
Let's start again.
我们重新开始
So what is it you like about him, then?
你喜欢他什么呢
His boundless confidence?
他那无限的信心
His boyish charm?
孩子气的魅力
All of the above.
这些我都喜欢
Where is he?
他在哪
Am I supposed to be threatened
你胳膊上的那个怪东西
by that monstrosity on your arm?
我是不是应该感到害怕啊
You should be.
你害怕是应该的
Other than Marcel, it's the only thing
除了马塞尔 这是世界上唯一一个
on this planet that can kill you.
能置你于死地的东西了
You're bluffing.
你在虚张声势
You think so?
是吗
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表