剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
who've been following your crazy ass.
那些誓死追随你的巫师们
They lived to serve.
他们活着是为我效命
They can die doing the same.
而死也能起到同样的效果
Glory awaits those who sacrifice their blood to me.
荣耀等待着那些为我抛洒热血的牺牲者
I wonder...
我在想
how will you serve me?
你要怎样效力于我
You've been inside my head.
你进入过我的意识
You know that's never gonna happen.
你知道那是不可能的事
That's not all I know.
我还知道其它事
You've come here in the hopes of saving Sofya.
你是为了救索菲娅而来
How gallant.
仗剑江湖为红颜啊
She served me well.
她尽职尽责
But my magic has overrun her body,
但我的魔法侵袭了她的身体
an infection that will destroy her.
那种影响会毁掉她
Although...
然而
I could save her.
我可以救她
If...
只要
you pledge your loyalty to me.
你宣誓忠诚于我
I didn't come to make a deal.
我不是来做交易的
I came for your blood.
我是来喝你血的
Suivre kre nan. Suivre kre nan.
[咒语]
Suivre kre nan.
[咒语]
Suivre kre nan. Suivre...
[咒语]
Can I interest anyone in a swift and painless death?
谁想被我利落无痛地杀死
Oh, come now, Beks.
何必 贝卡
Do we have to be so swift?
我们何必要利落
Sadly.
可惜的是
Lucky for you lot, we're in a rush.
你们很幸运 我们赶时间
Niklaus, do not make another move.
尼克劳斯 别轻举妄动
I gave my word.
我许下了承诺
You tend to give your word
你许下诺言的时机
at the most inopportune times, brother.
总是如此不合时宜 哥哥
We've been doing things your way all day.
今天所有人一直照你的指示行动
Come on, just one little snap
来嘛 轻轻一拧
and it's toodle-oo, Agnes.
就能把艾格尼丝送上西天
Leave her.
别管她
No one hurts my family and lives.
没人在伤害我的家人后能安然无恙
No one. Elijah?
谁也不能 以利亚
Elijah...
以利亚
Like stealing candy from babies.
真是小菜一碟
Yes, but I'm not finished with this one.
没错 但我和这个人还没完呢
Well, hurry up.
快点
We still have more ground to cover.
我们还得去更多地方
What is the point of interrogation?
审问有什么意义
We know their motives.
我们知道他们的动机
New Orleans witches despise our family.
新奥尔良的巫师们鄙视我们家族
They always have.
一直都是
Because you are beasts.
因为你们是禽兽
Evil atrocities against nature.
邪恶暴行对抗自然
Your kind has ruined this city.
你们族类毁了这座城市
Yes.
是啊
I'm the worst of the worst.
我是最坏最坏的
So tell me, is your master going to save you from me?
告诉我 你的主人会从我手上救走你吗
Go ahead, kill me.
来啊 杀了我
My life ends for a greater cause
我为了更伟大的事业牺牲
than you can never fathom.
伟大到你捉摸不透
The Hollow has risen.
祸髅已经崛起
Nothing can stop her.
她势不可挡
Not you, not even the Ancestors,
你们不行 连祖先们也不行
despite what they might claim.
虽然他们嘴上说可能
The Ancestors?
祖先们
I thought he'd never shut up.
我觉得他根本不会闭嘴
Is it true?
真的吗
Are the Ancestors back?
祖先们回来了吗
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
I could have seen her.
我本可以见到她
Do you think I would deny you that happiness?
你觉得我会阻止你幸福吗
I was trying to protect you, brother.
我是想保护你 弟弟
Davina Claire is much changed,
达维娜·克莱尔变了很多
and not for the better.
而且不是变得更好
You're lying. None of this matters anyway.
你说谎 反正都无所谓了
Because the only people capable of contacting her
因为唯一能联♥系♥她的人
are the Harvest Girls Elijah murdered in cold blood!
就是以利亚冷血杀死的收获祭女孩
Kol! Leave him.
科尔 别管他
We've got work to do.
我们还有事要做
You liar. You swine.
你个骗子 畜牲
Well, it certainly took me a long time,
虽然花了我很久时间
but I finally found it.
但我终于找到了
No, no, no, that Bordeaux was a gift from the Duke of Burgundy.
不不不 那瓶波尔多是勃艮第公爵送的礼物
Yes, a very lovely gift,
是啊 上好的礼物
intended to be shared on a special occasion.
就是要在特殊场合上分享
Perhaps, say, a family dinner
可能家族晚宴
that did not end with one of us getting daggered.
得有人被匕♥首♥封印才能结束
Indeed, indeed.
确实 确实
It's more than worth the indulgence.
确实很值得这么放纵
Yes, to my beloved siblings.
敬我亲爱的手足
Together beneath one roof
同在一个屋檐下
for the first time in centuries,
几世纪来第一次
with neither an argument
既没有争吵
nor a grievance to be found.
也没有难过
Cheers. Cheers to that.
干杯 为此干杯
Elijah.
以利亚
Oh, that is lovely.
太好喝了
It's me.
是我
As was the Duke of Burgundy.
勃艮第公爵也是
Elijah.
以利亚
Freya, what's wrong?
弗雷娅 怎么了
I thought I found him,
我想我找到他了
but he just vanished right in front of me.
但他直接在我面前消失了
That's not our only problem.
那不是我们唯一的问题
I can't search Elijah's mind
我无法一边搜寻以利亚的意识
and sustain a spell at the same time.
还一边维持咒语
What if you sent me in?
如果你送我进去呢
That would require more power.
那会需要更多力量
You stay here and anchor the spell.
你待在这 连接能量并施咒
He'll respond to me.
他会回应我
Send me in, Freya, I can find him.
送我进去 弗雷娅 我能找到他
Nobody's closer to Elijah than I am.
我与以利亚最为亲密
To place you into the pendant,
让你进到坠子里
I would need to channel another witch.
我得需要连接另一个巫师
A powerful one.
一名强大的巫师
Born of my family's bloodline.
我家族的血脉
Hope. No. She's too young for this.
霍普 不行 她太小了 不能这么做
She's young, but she's strong.
她很小 但她很强大
Stronger than I was at her age.
比我在她那么小时强大
Hayley, I would never hurt my niece, ever.
海莉 我永远不会伤害我侄女
Marcel?
马塞尔
That's a peculiar place for a nap.
睡在这地方真是奇怪
It wasn't like I had a choice.
我别无选择
You're fighting a one-man war, Marcellus.
你在孤军奋战 马塞勒斯
Doesn't seem to be going very well.
好像不太顺利
Perhaps next time
或许下一次
you'll honor our alliance and inform me of your tactics.
你会尊重我们的联盟 告诉我你的策略
Look, I don't need to inform
听着 我不需要把我的策略
anyone of my tactics, especially you.
告诉任何人 尤其是你
Well, if they're this ill-conceived,
好吧 如果你的策略如此差劲
perhaps you could do with my help.
或许你会需要我的帮助
Well, I love it when you two bicker.
你喜欢看你俩斗嘴
We did come here for a reason.
我们有事而来
Ah, yes.
没错
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表