剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
how freakin' much I still miss you.
我到底有多想念你
I miss her, too.
我也想念她
Hey.
嘿
Next time, we should carpool.
下次来的时候我们应该拼车
Actually, I'm looking for Vincent.
事实上 我是在找文森特
He said he'd find a cure for Sofya, but he's been M.I.A.
他说他会给索菲亚找解药 但是他一直都是失踪人员
Have you seen him?
你见过他吗
No.
没有
What, you want some help finding him?
什么 你想要我帮忙找到他吗
No.
不
No, but if you see him, why don't you call me.
不用 但是如果你见到他 给我打电♥话♥
Dauha naer do smrti.
以我之名命尔现身
Dauha naer do smrti.
以我之名命尔现身
Dauha naer do smrti.
以我之名命尔现身
That's a rather odd locator spell.
这可是个相当奇怪的定位咒语
I'm trying to trace the Hollow's magic.
我试图追踪空谷幽魂的魔法
Almost have it.
就快要找到了
She's in the Garden District.
她就在花♥园♥街区
That's the LaForge House.
这是拉法基的房♥子
At one time, it was the center of high society,
曾经有一度时间 那是上流社会的交流中心
but that all changed when
但是一切都变了
Dr. LaForge tortured and killed his friends and family.
自从拉法基博士折磨并杀害了他的朋友家人
Claimed until his dying day that an evil spirit made him do it.
声称在他垂暮之时 一个邪恶的灵驱使他那样做
That house has been derelict since.
那房♥子之后已经被遗弃了
The perfect lair for someone who relishes tragedy.
对一个喜欢悲剧的人来说是最好的藏身处了
What's that?
那是什么
If the serpent
如果这个在
at the LaForge House represents the Hollow herself,
拉法基家房♥子上面的这个指示蛇代表着空谷幽魂本身
then this must be some sort of totem
那么另外这个一定是某种图腾
she's using to magnify her power and protect herself.
用来放大她的力量 以保护自己
Dahlia used to use these
戴利娅曾经这么做过
when she was up to something particularly awful.
当她想实施一些特别可怕的咒语的时候
It will render the Hollow unkillable.
这将能使空谷幽魂变成不可消灭
We will have to destroy it before we can face her.
我们必须先摧毁它 才能面对她
Lovely.
很好
I could do with some fresh air.
我正需要出去呼吸一些新鲜空气
And some fresh blood.
尝一些新鲜血液
Take the map.
拿着地图
It's been spelled to track the totem.
已经定位可追踪到那个图腾
Don't go alone.
不要一个人去
One step ahead of you, sis.
先走一步 姐姐
Hey, Bex.
嘿 贝卡
What's up?
怎么了
Someone's floating around
有人四处游荡
with a trinket that's fueling our enemy's power.
拿着个能助长了我们敌人力量的小玩意儿
What say you help me track down and exterminate this scoundrel?
要不跟我一起跟踪并消灭这个混♥蛋♥怎么样
I'd like nothing better.
这是我最愿意不过的了
Perfect.
完美
You're not seriously going in there alone, are you?
你不是真的要一个人进去这里吧 真的吗
Why not?
为什么不呢
As far as threats go, the only person with the means to kill me
就威胁来说的话 唯一一个真正拿着能杀死我的武器的人
is lurking right out here.
就在我眼前呢
I'm not a threat to you; the Hollow, on the other hand, is.
我不是你的威胁 然后 空谷幽魂才是
The Hollow's got some acolyte protecting a totem
空谷幽魂有一些小喽啰来帮她保护图腾
that magnifies her power,
以放大她的力量
making her unkillable.
使她变得不可消灭
Trouble is, we have to end this tonight.
问题是 今晚我们必须结束这种情况
Hayley's got the means.
海莉已经找到办法了
I just need to make sure she's vulnerable.
我要做的是确保她变得很脆弱
Kol's coming to watch my back, so you can just scamper off.
科尔会来做我后援的 所以你可以消失了
What kind of gentlemen would I be
如果我不为你提供保护的话
if I didn't offer to escort you?
我还算是哪门子绅士
You're the king of this city. Can't you condemn this dump?
你是这座城市的王 你就不能命令拆掉这破烂地方吗
How about we skip the criticism
不如我们跳过批评这段
and just focus on what we're looking for?
只关注我们正在寻找的东西呢
Totem's not here.
图腾不在这里
I scoured the house. There's no sign of it.
整个房♥子我都看过了 没任何迹象表明在这儿
You were supposed to wait for me.
你应该等我过来的
Well, I got bored.
好吧 我有点无聊了
And it looks like you got accosted
而看起来你已经被本地最大的流氓
by the local riffraff.
成功地勾引住了
Oh, you got a problem?
哦 你有什么疑问吗
Get over yourselves. All right?
别自以为是 好吗
The map says that the totem is still here,
这地图上说这个图腾还在这里
so it must be hidden somewhere in this hovel.
所以它一定是藏在这个小屋的什么地方
Look, if you don't trust me,
听着 要是你不相信我
help yourself. Come on in.
请自便 进来看吧
What...
什么
What the hell, Kol?
这算是什么 科尔
A dark object? Really?
黑暗魔法物 真的吗
Kol, you better undo this right now.
科尔 你最好马上把这个弄掉
I'm sorry, Rebekah.
我很抱歉 丽贝卡
I truly am.
真的很抱歉
Why are you helping her?
你为什么要帮她
What has she done to you?
她对你做了什么
I don't want to.
我不想这么做
Are you scared it's gonna hurt?
你害怕会痛吗
I'm scared if I do this, you're gonna pick a fight.
我担心的是 如果我这么做了 你会挑起战斗
And the Hollow, she can hurt you.
而空谷幽魂 她会伤害你
I know you're scared.
我知道你很害怕
I wish we didn't have to have this conversation.
我真的希望我们之间不会有这种对话
When I was your age, I had to deal with a lot of things
可我是你这个年龄的时候 我也不得不面对
that I didn't want to deal with either.
一些我并不想面对的事情
I didn't want that for you, but here we are.
我并不想对你做这件事 但这就是我们的处境
The thing is,
事情是
sometimes you have to do things that you don't want to do
有时候你不得不做一些你并不喜欢做的事情
because you're the only one that can do them.
因为你是唯一一个可以做到的人
Like you.
像你一样吗
Like me.
像我一样
Okay.
好的
Rebekah's not answering.
丽贝卡不接电♥话♥
Neither is Kol.
科尔也不接
The sooner we end this the better.
我们越快结束这个越好
No. We have to assume that Inadu's totem is still intact.
不 我们必须假设 英阿杜的图腾是完好无损的
We cannot attack her until we destroy it.
我们摧毁图腾之前并不能消灭掉她
Go after Rebekah,
找到丽贝卡
find the totem.
找到图腾
I'm not leaving Hayley alone.
我不会落下海莉一个人的
We're out of time.
我们没时间了
The cracks are getting worse.
裂缝越来越多了
I need you
我需要你
to destroy the totem.
去毁掉图腾
I'll go with Hayley.
而我和海莉一起去
And what about Hope?
那奥佩怎么办
Compel her a nanny.
给她催眠一个保姆
We don't have another choice.
我们没别的选择了
You're the best advantage we got.
你是我们所有的最大的优势了
Be fast, be brutal, destroy the totem,
迅速点 彻底点 毁掉那个图腾
or we're dead.
否则我们就完了
Here. For you and Hayley tonight.
拿着 为你和海莉今晚准备的
Anoint these with a drop of Hope's blood.
奥佩的鲜血滴到这些上面
They'll serve you well.
它们会起到作用的
You should destroy this.
你应该毁掉这个
Hayley could die.
海莉会死的
And why is her life more important than yours?
为什么她的生活就比你的生活要更重要呢
I can't take a little girl's mother away from her, Kol.
我不能让一个小女孩的母亲撇下孩子去死 科尔
All right, then we just have to find another way
好吧 那我们就去找另一个办法
to get you out of this.
帮你摆脱这件事
Because there is no way I'm letting you go.
因为我不会就这么看着你死去的
I've been thinking,
我一直在想
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表