剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Is that disgusting?
不恶心吗
You're chugging a glass of blood?
一口气喝完一杯血
That looks disgusting.
看起来挺恶心的
Are you ready for what's next?
接下来的东西准备好了吗
Potassium chloride.
氯化钾
It'll stop your heart,
它会让你快速
quick and painless.
无痛得死去
Okay, this is crazy.
好 这太疯狂了
I mean, what if you don't wake up?
要是你醒不过来了呢
I will. Okay? I promise.
我会的 好吗 我保证
I'm ready for this.
我准备好了
Okay? It's gonna be okay.
一切都会没事的
I come from a long line of vampires.
我的家族有很多吸血鬼
And, besides, magic's kind of overrated.
而且 魔法也没那么有用
Easy for you to say.
站着说话不腰疼
You haven't had to live without it.
你又没过过没有魔法的日子
I didn't think you were coming.
我以为你不会来了
Almost didn't,
本来不想来
but given the number of messages and magic notes
但我收到一堆留言
appearing in my pocket,
和魔法消息
I figured there might be an emergency.
我想肯定是有急事吧
Look who decided to show up.
看看谁来了
Little brother.
弟弟
You always did love a dramatic entrance.
你一直都喜欢戏剧性登场
Well, I prefer them more than my departures,
反正登场总比消失好
which often involved you and the pointy end of a dagger.
总被你拿匕♥首♥捅
Now that we're all here...
既然我们都到了
...shall we?
开始吧
Elijah.
以利亚
You were always the keeper of our bond,
你总是我们中最信守诺言的
and because of that, you will feel this pain the most.
因此 你会是最受伤的一个
When the inevitable happens,
当命运来临
and I, devoid of family influence,
我没有你们的帮助
relapse into a spiral of mayhem and bloodshed...
又变得堕落 伤人
I need you to leave me to my fate.
我希望你不要管我
If you come to my rescue
如果你
as you have done so many times before,
如每次一般来拯救我
it will only serve to aid our enemy,
只会帮助我们的敌人
allowing it one step closer to my daughter,
让她有机会接近我的女儿
and I cannot allow that.
我不能让这事发生
So,
所以
my brother...
哥哥
when the time comes, I beg you,
要是发生那种事 我请求你
let me go.
不要管我
You have my word.
我保证
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, Kol, if you would, right there.
科尔 你站在这里
Uh, Rebekah, perfect. Right there.
丽贝卡 很好 站在这
What the hell are you doing here?
你来做什么
You come to gloat?
幸灾乐祸吗
No, I came to make sure that this works.
不 我来确保这事能成
Elijah,
以利亚
I need you right there at the top.
你站到那个顶端
Klaus, right there for me, please.
克劳斯 你站到那里
And we are ready.
我们准备好了
I just want to say that what you guys are doing here today
我只想说 你们今天所做的
is gonna go a long way towards setting things
对复原这个城市
right in this city.
有巨大帮助
The Hollow took everything away from me.
祸髅夺走了我的一切
It inspired nothing but suffering and torment.
它只带来了痛苦和折磨
It's ruined families, it's gone after little kids.
它毁灭家庭 伤害幼童
And yet, here and now, despite all of our differences,
然而 尽管我们有不合之处
and there are many...
很多不合之处...
...thank you.
谢谢
Freya.
弗雷娅
The savage Mikaelsons heroically defeating a terrible evil.
残暴的迈克尔森家族英雄般打败恶魔
Maybe this will finally earn us our redemption.
或许这能为我们迎来救赎
Do any of us really believe that?
你们真信吗
Not for a second.
根本不信
It's a wonderful sentiment.
不过是个美妙的想法
Let's go.
开始吧
Hayley,
海莉
when I tell you to, I want you to take the manacles off.
我告诉你的时候 你就把镣铐打开
Hold onto Hope. Do not let her go.
抱住霍普 不要放手
Everybody else, when this spell is over,
其他人 咒语一旦结束
you got to get away from each other,
你们就要远离彼此
and you have to stay away from Hope.
你们必须远离霍普
Always and forever.
永远不在一起
We had a good run.
我们之前做得不错
Yeah.
是
Hayley, do it now.
海莉 现在
Do it now, Hayley.
现在 海莉
I can hear it...
我能听到
whispering.
低语
Okay, you guys need to go.
好 你们得走了
Now!
快
I need to know if she's all right.
我要知道她是不是没事
Klaus, I promise you, she is going to be okay if you go.
克劳斯 我保证 你走了她就会没事
It's okay, baby. You're okay.
没事了 宝贝 你没事了
Mom.
妈妈
Daddy?
爸爸
What's happening?
发生什么事了
Hope.
霍普
I love you.
我爱你
Dad?
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
It's a funny thing, meeting here...
在这个一切开始的地方见面
where it all began.
很有意思
Doesn't it all feel like yesterday?
感觉都像昨天发生的事
That funeral procession which took place
送葬就在
just beyond those trees, as I recall,
那些树后面 我记得
that sweltering heat.
那天特别热
Amazing that Niklaus was able to see anything at all, and yet,
尼克劳斯能有心留意到什么就很神奇了
he saw that tortured little boy.
然而他却看到了受折磨的男孩
You're getting nostalgic in your old age.
你岁数大了开始怀旧了吗
But I guess it's to be expected,
不过鉴于现在这种情况
given the circumstances.
我觉得也不意外
Why'd you ask me here, Elijah?
你为什么叫我过来 以利亚
I'm a danger to my family.
我对我的家庭是个威胁
What?
什么
You see, Marcel, my disease has always been
马塞尔 我的问题一直是
this blind devotion to my brother
对我弟弟的盲目忠诚
In a thousand years,
千年以来
whenever he has needed me,
无论他什么时候需要我
I have been there.
我都会立刻出现
And no matter what I do,
无论我做什么
I'm at the complete mercy of that devotion.
都被掩盖在忠诚的仁慈下
I can't do that anymore.
我不能再这么做了
What are you asking me to do? I don't understand.
你想让我♥干♥什么 我不懂
You have to end this for me.
你要为我结束这一切
What do you want me to do? You want me to put you down?
你想让我做什么 杀了你吗
I want you to set me free.
我想让你解放我
Rebekah,
丽贝卡
you all right?
你没事吧
You mean besides harboring an ancient malignant spirit
你是指除了寄存一个古老的
that continues to rattle around inside my skull?
在我骨络经脉中碰撞的恶灵以外吗
That will subside... when you leave the city,
你离开这城市后 症状会减轻
once you're on you own.
当你真正一个人以后
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表