剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Elijah once gave me one of your mother's spells.
以利亚曾经给我一个你母亲的咒语
It used to break a magical link.
它曾经打破了一个魔法联结
I'm too weak right now,
我现在太虚弱了
but if we could find a coven to counter Inadu's spell, then...
但是如果我们能找到一个反对英阿杜咒语的女巫集♥会♥ 那么
No, I know the spell. And we don't need a coven,
不 我知道那个咒语 我们不需要一个女巫集♥会♥
we just need one powerful little witch.
我只需要一个力量强大的小女巫
I have a car in the lot out back.
我把一辆车停在这后面车位
If I'm not back by midnight, you take it and you go.
如果今天午夜我还没有回来 你就开车离开这里
Wait, without you? What...
等等 不等你吗 什么
Are you kidding? What are you doing?
你是在开玩笑嘛 你要做什么
Davina, I'm not asking.
戴维娜 这不是请求
I need you to do this.
我需要你这么做
Promise me.
答应我
Yeah.
好
I sealed these with Hope's blood.
我用奥佩的血给匕♥首♥施了咒
One for each of us.
我们每人一把
Once the totem is destroyed, we can sacrifice the Hollow.
一旦图腾被摧毁 我们就能献祭空谷幽魂
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
是的
I never thought twice about fighting or dying
以前我从来没有想过
for family before.
会为家族战斗或者搏命
But now, with Keelin...
但是现在 和奇林在一起
Now you have someone you're afraid
现在你有了一个你害怕的人
you're not gonna make it home to.
你怕自己不能活着回家
You will make it home, Freya.
你会活着回家的 弗雷亚
I got your back.
我支持你
Hayley.
海莉
I know we haven't always seen eye-to-eye,
我知道我们的看法并总是不一致
but... well, I suppose family rarely does.
但是 嗯 我想家人就是这样
I guess she knows we're here.
我想她知道我们在这里
There you are.
你在这里啊
Jackson?
杰克逊
Been waiting for you.
一直在等你
How am I here? How are you here?
我怎么在这里 你怎么也在这里
I'm no expert, but I'm guessing you're going through
我不是专业的 但我猜你现在正在经历
some kind of psychological break right now.
某种心理上的休息
You've been through hell.
你已经经历了地狱
So your mind took you somewhere peaceful,
所以你的意识带你去了一个宁静的地方
Honestly, I'm flattered you thought of me.
老实说 我很高兴你能想到我
Figured your happy place would be somewhere with Elijah.
本来想象你快乐的地方是和以利亚在一起
So...
所以
if I'm unconscious, then I need to wake up.
如果我失去了知觉 现在我需要醒来
I know.
我知道
I know. I'm on your side. We'll get you back in the fight,
我知道 我就在你的身边 我们会让你回到战斗中去
before the Hollow finishes whatever she started.
在空谷幽魂完成之前 无论她开始了什么邪恶计划
Hey, buddy.
嘿 伙计
Are my mom and dad back?
是我爸爸妈妈回来了吗
Not quite.
不完全是
Hey, you know what I used to do, when I was bored at your age?
嘿 你知道我在你这个年纪感到无聊的时候做什么吗
Magic.
魔法
I'm not supposed to do magic with strangers.
我不会跟陌生人施魔法
What?
什么
I-I'm family.
我 我是家族的人
So why did you go away?
那你为什么要离开
I went away because I was sad.
我离开是因为我很伤心
And I thought I'd never be happy again.
我以为我再也不会快乐了
And I didn't want to make everybody
我也不想让我所爱的身边的所有人
that I loved around me sad, too.
也都感到悲伤
Hayley?
海莉
Hayley?
海莉
Hayley?
海莉
No. More wolfsbane.
不 加多点附子草
I want her alive, but barely.
我要她活着 但要很虚弱
She still has a part to play.
她还有一段戏要演
No. No, no, no.
不 不 不 不
You were supposed to be...
你应该是
This isn't real.
这不是真的
No, you can't be dead.
不 你不能死
You aren't dead.
你没有死
Not yet.
还没有
But I will be.
但我快要死了
No cell service to call your precious Sonya.
没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥呼叫你的宝贝索尼娅
Sofya.
是索菲娅
Apologies.
抱歉
I can't be expected to remember the names of wanton trollops.
我不可能记得住淫♥荡♥婊♥子♥的名字
Listen, I'm gonna ask you nicely to shut the hell up about her.
听着 我要好好地让你闭嘴不提她
You know what?
你知道吗
Why don't we just burn the house down?
我们为什么不把房♥子烧掉呢
Oh, don't be so dramatic.
哦 别这么激动
Dramatic?
激动
I'm not running late for a manicure, Marcel.
我现在不是为了修指甲而迟到 马塞尔
Time is running out to resurrect Elijah,
让以利亚复活的时间不多了
Hayley's on a suicide mission,
海莉在参与一个自杀任务
and I can't lose anyone else I love.
我不能失去任何我爱的人
I have reached my quota of heartbreak for the year.
我今年的心碎时刻已经经历过了
Rebekah...
丽贝卡
How ironic.
多么讽刺
Two of the world's most powerful beings
世界上最强大的两个生物
trapped in a magical butterfly net.
被困在一个魔法蝴蝶网中
Tell me you weren't overwhelmed by some brain-dead witch.
告诉我你没有被脑死亡的女巫所压垮
No, our biggest mistake was trusting Kol
不 我们最大的错误就是相信了
for one second of his life.
惘顾自己兄弟性命的科尔
What?
什么
Kol is protecting the totem for the Hollow.
科尔正在为空谷幽魂保护图腾
Who knows why, or what she offered him.
谁知道为什么 或者她给了他什么条件
I don't care what she offered him. Where is he?
我不管她给了他什么条件 现在他在哪
He's at the compound.
他在家院子里
Go.
走
I need to snap out of this.
我需要清醒过来
If I don't, we could lose Elijah forever.
如果我不这样做 我们将永远失去以利亚
Is he good to you?
他对你好吗
Hey, talk to me.
嘿 和我说说
It ain't gonna kill me.
它不会让我受不了的
He has been good to me.
他对我很好
But when I fell for him,
但当我爱上他时
I was scared of Klaus, of...
我害怕克劳斯 因为
being a mom, and he made me feel safe.
作为一个母亲 他让我有安全感
But now, I...
但是现在 我
Well, if you wanted safety, you would've loved me.
好吧 如果你想要安全感 你应该爱我的
I chose you. I married you.
我选择了你 我嫁给你
But you were in love with him.
但你爱他
I mean, it's an old, sad story.
我是说 这是一个古老而悲伤的故事
The monsters treated you like crap,
那些怪物们把你当废物对待
turned you into a girl who loves monsters.
把你变成一个喜欢怪物的女孩
You're not helping me. You're stalling me.
你帮不了我 你是在拖延我
Oh.
哦
Oh, you're not you.
哦 你不是你
You're the Hollow.
你是空谷幽魂
You're wasting your energy.
你在浪费你的能量
You're a vision.
你只是个幻象
You can't hurt me.
你伤害不了我的
You still don't get it, do you?
你还是不明白 对吧
The Hollow is more powerful
空谷幽魂更加强大
than you can possibly imagine.
比你想象的还要强大
Suppose your girlfriend won't be happy
假设你的女朋友不会高兴
that you spent the entire day with me.
你整天和我待在一起
Sofya hasn't woken since the Hollow invaded her mind.
自从空谷幽魂侵入她的意识之后 索菲娅还没有醒来
You could at least feign sympathy.
你至少可以假装同情
Why? She shot me.
为什么 她向我开了枪
Multiple times.
不止一次
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表