剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
and you have the audacity to come back?
居然还有胆子回来
What happened?
怎么了
Immortality just got boring?
永生太无聊了吗
I've come for my brother.
我来找我弟弟
Well, I got something else for you.
那我给你点别的
You'd have me pay for my sins.
你要让我赎清自己的罪恶
So be it.
行啊
Exact your revenge on me.
来报复我吧
What is that, huh?
这算什么
Your version of an apology?
你这算道歉吗
My brother has suffered enough.
我弟弟已经忍♥受了很多了
He leaves here today.
我今天就要带他走
We'll see about that.
你试试看
Apne en vrata. Apne en vrata.
[咒语]
Apne en vrata.
[咒语]
Apne en vrata.
[咒语]
Apne en vrata.
[咒语]
Klaus, it's time.
克劳斯 是时候了
You have to pull that blade out.
你得把刀拔♥出♥来♥
Apne en vrata.
[咒语]
I have to get up there.
我得过去
No, not yet. I'm almost through.
还不行 我快好了
Apne en vrata.
[咒语]
Apne en vrata. Apne en vrata.
[咒语]
Apne en vrata.
[咒语]
Go.
去吧
Go.
快去
Apne en vrata. Apne en vrata.
[咒语]
Apne en vrata.
[咒语]
Klaus, you have to pull out that blade.
克劳斯 你必须拔♥出♥来♥
Your family will die if you don't. I'm trying!
不然你家人会死的 我在努力了
Apne en vrata.
[咒语]
Klaus, can you hear me?
克劳斯 你听得到吗
Hayley, leave us.
海莉 别插手
He's right. This is between me and him.
对 这是我们俩的恩怨
And if I stay, you'll kill me, too,
那要是我不走 你就把我也杀了
make my daughter an orphan?
让我女儿做孤儿吗
It's not your fight... Yes, it is.
这跟你没关系 有关系
Hope needs her father, Marcel.
霍普需要父亲 马塞尔
Yeah? I had Klaus as a father.
是吗 克劳斯也曾经是我父亲
It didn't turn out so well, did it?
后来结果不怎么样吧
Your daughter's better off without him.
你女儿还是没有他的好
Get Niklaus and go.
带上尼克劳斯走
Oh, he's not going anywhere, Elijah.
他哪也别想去 以利亚
And neither are you.
你也是
Apne en vrata. Klaus!
[咒语]
Wake up!
快醒啊
I can't.
拔不出来
Hey. You can do this.
你可以的
I know you can.
我知道你可以的
Oh, I can't hold it much longer.
我撑不住了
Apne en vrata.
[咒语]
Your family needs you.
你的家人需要你
Hope needs you.
霍普需要你
Stop! You win.
住手 你赢了
Okay? We can't beat you.
好吧 我们打不过你
I'm begging you, let us go.
我求你了 让我们走吧
Why? Why?
凭什么
Because you think that would be justice for your family?
就凭这对你们家是正义的吗
They were my family, too.
他们也曾经是我的家人
And Elijah tore my heart out
以利亚挖了我的心
and threw me off a bridge.
把我扔下了桥
And his brother just stood by
他弟弟就只是
and watched.
冷眼旁观
There is only one justice left.
现在正义只有一个了
Klaus.
克劳斯
Elijah, this is me not worrying
以利亚 我一点都不担心
that you were supposed to be here 20 minutes ago.
但是你20分钟前就应该到这了
Please call me back.
请回电
It's been too long. We should go.
太久了 我们应该走了
We're not leaving our family.
我们不能丢下家人
Marcel could be shredding our family to pieces as we speak.
马塞尔可能已经在撕碎我们的家人了
Well, perhaps they simply don't have
可能只是下水道里
cell phone service in a drainage pipe.
没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
They'll be here, Kol.
他们回来的 科尔
And while we have a moment,
趁这会
I wanted to say thank you.
我想跟你说谢谢
For what?
谢什么
For coming to get me.
谢谢你来救我
So I could be sitting here, annoyed at you.
这样我就可以坐在这生你的气了
Nik...
尼克
Hey, you can hug him later. We need to leave.
过一会再抱 我们要赶快走
Marcel's right behind us. Go. Go!
马塞尔就在我们后面 快走
Actually... I'm right here.
其实我就在这
Vincent.
文森特
Maxine.
玛克辛
I saw something.
我看到了
I felt... something.
我能感觉到
I felt a presence, and I had to cleanse myself.
我感觉到一股力量 我必须净化一下
Did you see him?
你看到他了吗
Did you find Adam?
找到亚当了吗
I didn't, no.
我没有
But at least now I know what we're up against.
但我知道对方是什么了
And it's something that I've seen before.
是我以前见过的东西
What is it? A witch, a spirit?
是什么 巫师还是灵魂
Vincent, this is my son.
文森特 这可是我儿子
Listen to me.
听我说
I'm gonna find Adam, I'm gonna bring him back to you.
我会找到亚当的 我会把他带回来给你
But whoever has him right now
但是把他抓走的人
is using some very dark magic.
用了非常黑暗的魔法
Some very powerful magic,
是非常强大的魔法
and you have to stay away from it.
你不能靠近
Promise me that.
你要向我保证
No, listen to me, okay, please.
听我说好吗 求你了
I know that this is tough for you,
我知道这对你很难
but you're gonna have to trust me.
但是你要相信我
Okay?
好吗
You shouldn't have come back - none of you.
你们都不该回来的
That's what family does.
这就是家人
We fight for each other.
我们为彼此战斗
Yeah, so I've heard.
当初也是这样说的
Though it didn't really work out for me, did it?
最后没在我身上兑现 不是吗
Oh, for God's sake,
拜托
you were never a Mikaelson, get over it.
你从来就不是迈克尔森家族的 省省吧
Don't you have a city to run?
你不是还有个城市要管吗
Vampires to boot out of town?
不是还有吸血鬼要赶吗
If you want to kill one of us,
如果你要杀我们其中任何一个
you'll have to kill us all.
就要把我们全杀掉
Hey, don't push me, Rebekah. Then get on with it.
丽贝卡 别逼我 那就来吧
Let's end this once and for all. That's enough.
一次做个了断 够了
That's enough, Marcel, you've won.
够了 马塞尔 你赢了
New Orleans was our city once.
新奥尔良以前是我们的城市
Now it's yours.
现在是你的了
For good.
永远是你的了
Is the great Klaus Mikaelson accepting defeat?
所以伟大的尼克劳斯迈克尔森认输了吗
Or is this all just another distraction?
还是又在分散我的注意力
Neither.
都不是
In fact, despite your appalling behavior,
尽管你行为恶劣
I'm offering you a chance at peace.
我愿意让你重获安宁
Attempt to kill us all,
如果你想杀光我们
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表