剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
You won't hurt me.
你不会伤害我的
I'm your daughter.
我是你女儿
You can't. Inadu.
你做不到 伊娜度
How long do we have?
我们能有多久
She's not going to be happy
等她打破了睡眠咒
when she breaks through that sleep spell.
她肯定会很不爽的
Which means we need to work fast.
所以我们要赶快
Thank me later.
以后再谢我吧
Come on, come on,
拜托 拜托
come on, come on, come on. Come on.
拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on...
拜托 拜托 拜托
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Did you get what you needed?
得到需要的了吗
Yeah, I did.
是的
And I got some very bad news to go along with it.
我还了解到了一个很糟糕的消息
Hope's still out. You think this'll work?
霍普还没醒 你觉得这能成功吗
The pendant was built to hold a person of Mikaelson blood.
这个坠子能承载迈克尔森家族的灵魂
So it will hold Hope.
所以它能承载霍普的灵魂
I did my best to repair it.
我已经尽全力修补了
Valiant effort...
勇敢的举动
but Hope belongs to me.
但霍普属于我
Over my dead body.
除非我死
So be it.
那好吧
Okay, watch your step.
小心看路
You kill all these people?
这都是你杀的吗
Yeah.
对
Sofya helped.
索菲娅也帮忙了
They were loyal to the Hollow.
他们效忠祸髅
They got what they deserved.
是他们该死
My sentiments exactly.
正如我所料
That monstrosity has its claws into my daughter.
恶魔的恶爪伸向了我女儿
I said I'd get you this book in exchange for your help.
我说过我会拿回笔记本换取你的帮助
You're up.
该你上了
There's something you need to know.
我要告诉你一件事
It's about the Hollow.
和祸髅有关
That thing took control of my body,
它控制了我的身体
just as it's done to your daughter.
就像控制你女儿一样
While she had me, all I wanted to do was give up,
当它控制着我时 我就要放弃了
just drift into darkness and be gone forever.
只想放弃挣扎永堕黑暗
But I knew if I did she would have taken me over for good.
可我知道这正是它想要的
You can't let that happen to Hope.
别让这些发生在霍普身上
She may be strong, but she's still a child.
她很强大没错 可她毕竟是个孩子
You have to reach her,
你得找到她
or all of this is for nothing.
否则一切都完了
This thing is filled the Hollow's magic.
这玩意充满了祸髅的魔力
Hope's connected to that.
连接着霍普
She's connected to you through your blood.
她和你血脉相连
If I can bring all those things together,
我可以用这些
then I should be able to craft a spell that can get you to her.
施咒把你带到她面前
Then you just have to keep Hope with us.
你只需要让她保持清醒
Let's do it.
那就来吧
Hope will fight you.
霍普会和你抗争的
I can feel her love for you.
我能感受到她对你的爱
It's a shame it's not enough.
可惜还不够
Hope?
霍普
I'm here.
我来了
The Hollow came.
祸髅来了
I tried to fight her.
我尝试着和她抗争
But everything is so dark.
可这里太黑了
It's so cold and...
还特别冷
I'm so tired.
我要累死了
All right, she's here.
好了 她在这
You guys know what to do.
你们知道怎么做
Hello again.
你好啊
Hope.
霍普
Hope, listen to me.
霍普 看着我
You need to stay awake. Okay?
别睡着 好吗
You have to stay with me.
保持清醒
Can you do that?
你能做到吗
I'll try.
我尽力
How predictable.
你真有预见性
You will pay for this.
你会付出代价的
I've killed you once, Elijah.
我已经杀过你一次了 以利亚
I won't hesitate to do so again.
再杀你一次也没什么大不了的
Inadu.
伊娜度
Show yourself.
出来吧
What's the matter--
有什么大不了的
the big, bad Hollow too scared to face me?
大坏蛋祸髅害怕面对我吗
I hide from no one.
我谁都不怕
Especially not
尤其是
some would-be king of New Orleans.
某些新奥尔良的准国王
That is vicious.
这太恶毒了
Even for you.
即使是你
He must have struck a nerve.
他估计是神经损坏了
I'm sure he had a hell of a lot more to say,
一定得痛苦个几天
but it doesn't even matter, because
不过没关系
he kept you occupied long enough
他的牺牲已经给了我足够多的时间
for me to trap you.
来困住你了
You really think you can defeat me?
你真的以为能打败我
You're welcome to try.
来试试吧
But once Hope Mikaelson gives in...
一旦霍普·迈克尔森放弃了
I will be more powerful than you can even imagine.
我的力量会超乎你的想象
That's not gonna happen.
不可能的
See, I've been communing with the Ancestors.
看看 我已经连通了先祖们
Your mama among 'em.
其中还有你母亲
She gave me the spell she used to kill you, and now
她把除掉你的咒语给了我
I'm gonna put you in your cage.
我会把你关起来
Forever.
永生永世
Arréter majik sa a.
[咒语]
Arréter majik sa a.
[咒语]
Arréter majik sa a.
[咒语]
Arréter majik sa a.
[咒语]
Hope, open your eyes.
霍普 睁开眼
You can't fall asleep.
你不能睡着
I'm gonna tell you a story.
我给你讲个故事
And you have to stay awake to hear it, okay?
你得认真听着 好吗
Before you were born,
在你出生以前
I was a very different creature.
我和现在一点都不一样
I was cruel.
无情
I was mean.
卑鄙
And I would revel in the terror
我沉醉于向别人
which I inspired in others.
播撒恐惧
But, Hope,
可是 霍普
from the moment I saw you,
从我看到你的第一眼起
I wanted nothing more than to be worthy
我觉得任何事都比不上
of being your father.
做你的父亲
Arréter majik sa a.
[咒语]
Arréter majik sa a! No!
[咒语] 不
That anger that you're feeling right now, that's called losing.
你现在感受到的愤怒 叫做失败
Because after this you're never ever gonna be able
因为从今以后你再也不能
to lock yourself inside of Hope Mikaelson.
藏在霍普·迈克尔森的身体里了
And once I put you inside of this book,
等我把你装进这本书里
you're never gonna be able to get out again,
你将永世不得翻身
So arréter majik sa a.
[咒语]
Arréter majik sa a!
[咒语]
But I'm afraid, Hope.
可我很害怕 霍普
I'm afraid, without you,
我害怕失去你以后
I'll return to the darkness.
我又会坠入到无尽的黑暗中
So I need you.
所以我需要你
I need you to fight.
我需要你继续抗争
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表