剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
On the contrary.
正相反
My time in your dungeon clarified my priorities.
在你地牢里的日子让我想明白了
My concerns are with my child.
我现在只关心我的孩子
And as for you,
至于你
I can imagine no better revenge
没有什么复仇的方式
than leaving you to the endless struggle
会比让你在无尽的挣扎中
to prove yourself my better.
证明自己比好
You're welcome, by the way.
另外 不用谢
So you knew this Crescent girl?
你认识那个新月狼族女孩吗
I did.
我认识
But whatever that was today, that wasn't her.
但今天的这个绝对不是她
She said something about blue light.
她说了一些关于蓝♥光♥的事情
Yeah, that's the Fifolet.
没错 那就是魂灵
New Orleans legend says that a spirit might
新奥尔良传说中讲述了一个幽灵
present itself in a bright blue ball of light.
会以一团亮蓝色光球的形式出现
Wonderful.
太好了
How do we kill it?
我们怎么能杀死它
We'll find out soon enough.
我们很快就知道了
Now that you've returned, brother,
你回来了 兄弟
you may join us as we claim our power.
你可以和我们一起夺回力量
Our rightful place.
夺回我们理应的地位
And lay waste to all who would deny our master.
并且让那些否认我们主人的人尝尝苦头
Are you prepared to prove your loyalty to the Hollow?
你准备好向祸髅证明你的忠诚了吗
I know what I have to do. I'm not afraid.
我知道我要做什么 我不害怕
We should begin.
我们应该开始了
Enough with this circus of sadists.
让我们结束这场虐待狂的狂欢吧
Hey, we got to get the kids. Get the kids!
我们得去救孩子们 去救孩子
Vinculum mond sa. Vinculum mond sa.
[咒语]
Will? Will!
威尔 威尔
Come on, man.
别这样 兄弟
It's over. No, Vince.
已经结束了 不 小文
It's only just begun.
一切才刚刚开始
You can't stop what's coming.
你阻止不了接下来要发生的事情
No!
不要
Oh, man, we got this all wrong.
天啊 我们全都搞错了
They wanted us here.
他们想让我们来这里
Why?
为什么
They want to channel your power,
他们想要连接你们的力量
and anchor the Hollow to the living world.
然后将祸髅引入现世
Okay, they're alive.
好 他们还活着
But these kids
但是这些孩子
are linked to that ritual.
和那个仪式是连接在一起的
We can't free Marcel and Klaus
我们无法释放马塞尔和克劳斯
unless we break the spell.
除非打破这个咒语
How do we stop this?
我们怎么才能阻止这一切
I don't know!
我不知道
It's a sacrificial ritual.
这是个献祭仪式
I can't break it
我无法打破它
unless I kill one of the kids.
除非杀死其中一个孩子
No, no.
不 不
There has to be another way.
肯定有其他的方法
Where are we?
我们在哪里
Don't look into the blue light.
不要看那蓝♥光♥
Yeah, um...
好吧
so these kids are powering that ritual.
这些孩子在为那个仪式提供能量
But there might be a loophole,
但是也许这存在一个漏洞
if I link it to you.
如果我把它和你连接的话
Are you suggesting we take my life?
你是说要杀死我吗
I'm suggesting we stake you with wood.
我是说我们用木桩杀死你
You die,
你死去
temporarily,
暂时性的
and that might be enough to
也许这样就足以
break the spell.
打破这个咒语
What is this?
这是什么
Shut your eyes.
闭上你的眼睛
Mare.
[咒语]
Mare leurs.
[咒语]
Mare leurs esprits.
[咒语]
Mare leurs esprits!
[咒语]
Mare leurs esprits!
[咒语]
Mare leurs esprits!
[咒语]
Mare leurs esprits!
[咒语]
Look away!
别看那
Hayley, do it now!
海莉 就是现在
Did it work?
成功了吗
Hope.
霍普
We're not cold anymore.
我们不再觉得冷了
Come back for one last look?
回来看最后一眼吗
This place...
这个地方...
this city...
这座城市...
a lot of tragedy happened here.
有很多悲剧在这里发生
A lot I regret.
很多我后悔的事
But Hope was born here.
但是霍普是在这里出生的
So there was good
所以在这么多坏事中
with all that bad.
总算有一件好事
After everything that's happened,
在发生了这么多事之后
the city is yours.
这座城市是你的了
I hope it brings you peace.
我希望这能给你带来平静
Good-bye, Marcel.
再见 马塞尔
Do one thing for me.
为我做一件事
Tell your daughter
告诉你的女儿
she doesn't need to fear me.
她不需要害怕我
She never did.
她永远都不需要
Glad you showed up.
很高兴看到你还在这
It's not like I had much of a choice.
好像我有别的选择似的
Keelin...
基琳...
You have to understand....
你得明白...
Maybe you and yours
也许你和你的家人的
do it differently, but...
做法不一样 但是...
...where I'm from,
从我来自的地方
you make a deal, you keep it.
你达成了协议 你就要遵守
And since I am on the most wanted list
自从我登上了每个想要你们家族死的疯子的
of every psycho who wants your family dead,
头号♥通缉名单
I guess I'm Team Mikaelson
我想不管我喜不喜欢
whether I like it or not.
我都是迈克尔森团队的一员了
Denne legatura.
[咒语]
It's done.
好了
The ring's altered.
这个戒指已经被转化了
You keep the benefits, minus the leash.
你可以保留这个戒指带来的好处 不受约束
Is this an apology or a thank you?
这是道歉还是感谢呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm not particularly good at either one.
无论哪一个我都不是很擅长
I managed to find an old friend.
我找到了我们的老朋友
Or enemy, I can never really tell.
又或者是敌人 我从来都分不清
Here's to a wretched day.
敬这狼狈的一天
A wretched day indeed.
的确是狼狈的一天
As soon as Hope is better, we'll leave.
一旦霍普好些了 我们就离开这
She's all that matters.
她才是最重要的
I want to ask you something.
我想问你件事
In the woods,
刚刚在树林里
if Vincent hadn't found that loophole...
如果文森特没有找到那个漏洞
what would you have done to those kids?
你会对那些孩子做什么
Whatever I had to do.
任何我需要做的事
We have got to stop making it a habit
我们不能再将把我们家人的命
of putting our family lives ahead of others.
置于其他人之上当做习惯
I don't want that for myself,
我不想那样做
I don't want that for Hope.
我也不想为了霍普那样做
We have to do better.
我们必须做得更好
I know today was rough for you.
我知道对于你来说今天是艰难的一天
Hey, at least we put an end to it.
至少我们了结了这件事
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表