剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
It made me see things
它强迫我看见一些东西
and do things.
逼迫我做一些事
I can feel it in my head.
我能感觉到它在我的脑袋里
Then let me purify you.
让我来净化你
Okay?
好吗
Reinigen monde tavo
[咒语]
veneno.
[咒语]
Reinigen monde tavo ven...
[咒语]
It's burrowed too deep.
它隐藏得太深
But I know what it wants.
但我知道它想要什么
For me to kill Marcel.
让我杀了马塞尔
Or for him to kill me.
或是让他杀了我
Klaus, if this thing is demanding a blood sacrifice,
克劳斯 如果它需要一场血祭
if it's you or Marcel...
如果不是你就是马塞尔
don't let it be you.
死的千万不能是你
Hunt down Marcel and end this.
找到马塞尔结束这一切
Don't follow me.
别跟着我
You never stop, do you?
你不会停下来的 是吗
Just, every day you do a spell, vanquish some evil,
每天你施一个咒 除掉某个魔鬼
do another spell, rinse and repeat.
再施一个咒 净化再重复
I have hobbies.
我有一些爱好
For instance, I collect the ashes of my enemies.
比如收集敌人的骨灰
My point is that even during
我是说即使是最繁忙的医院轮班期间
my most traumatic hospital rotations, I'd make time.
我都会挤出一点时间
Ten minutes, one minute, whatever I could steal,
哪怕只是花十分钟 一分钟
to go up to the roof, look up at the sky, and just breathe.
去屋顶上 仰望天空 尽情的呼吸
Remind myself that there was a whole world
以此来提醒我这个世界上除了急诊室
away from the madness of the E.R.
还有另一番天地
I'll-I'll care a lot more about that world
等我确保我弟弟的安全后
once I know my brother's safe.
再去谈另一番天地吧
Anything strange happens...
要是情况不对劲
just wake me up, okay?
就让我醒过来 好吗
Okay.
好的
Din montre otimo sekre.
[咒语]
Din montre otimo sekre.
[咒语]
Din montre otimo sekre.
[咒语]
Din montre otimo sekre.
[咒语]
Din montre otimo sekre.
[咒语]
Din montre otimo sekre.
[咒语]
This is officially strange.
这不太对劲吧
Din montre otimo sekre.
[咒语]
Din montre...
[咒语]
Freya.
弗雷娅
Freya.
弗雷娅
Damn it, Freya!
快醒醒 弗雷娅
Hey. You okay?
你还好吧
It wants Klaus and Marcel to kill each other.
它想让克劳斯和马塞尔互相残杀
And when they die, it will absorb their power, and then...
等他们死后 它会汲取他们的力量 然后
we'll never be able to stop it.
谁都无力阻止它
Hello, Marcel.
你好 马塞尔
Seems neither of us is to leave until one of us dies.
除非我们其中一个死了否则谁也别想走
I know you're seeing things, Klaus.
我知道你能看见一些东西 克劳斯
But I have a way to fix that for both of us.
但我有办法救我们俩
And I'm to take your word for it, am I?
我就必须得信你的 是吗
Oh, don't be stupid. You can't beat me.
别傻了 你打不过我的
Oh, but I can.
但我能打得过你
You see,
看见没
courtesy of my dear sister.
多亏了我亲爱的姐姐
Now you're not so unkillable after all.
你已不是不死之身了
You can't just take off.
你不能就这么走
That thing is forcing my brother into a sacrificial bloodbath.
那个东西强迫我的弟弟卷入一场血祭中
Freya, you're bleeding.
弗雷娅 你在流血
Oh... You need stitches.
你需要缝针
It'll have to wait.
再等等吧
You're not gonna do your brother any good
你头部受伤
if you have head trauma.
可不会对你的弟弟有任何帮助
At least let me go with you.
起码让我和你一起去
I am not useless in a fight.
我不是一无是处的
I can control my form. Hey.
我能控制我自己 听我说
I can take care of myself, okay?
我能照顾好我自己
Trust me.
相信我
Growing up, I never belonged anywhere.
从小到大 我不属于任何地方
Not in school.
没上过学
Not in foster care.
没进过监护系统
I always thought if I could find my parents,
我一直以为只要我找到了父母
I'd finally belong somewhere.
我就终于有了归宿
You do belong somewhere.
你确实有了归宿
I did terrible things to find my family, Elijah.
为了找到家人我做了很糟糕的事 以利亚
And when I did, they were already dead.
找到的时候 他们已经死了
And now I find out that the same people who killed them are...
而我现在知道杀掉他们的那些人
the ones who hurt Hope.
又在伤害霍普
Listen to me.
听我说
I will not let anything happen to you.
我不会让你出事的
Do you understand?
知道吗
What is it? You need to come back
怎么了 你需要回城里一趟
to the city, or Marcel's going to kill Klaus.
马塞尔要杀了克劳斯
Of course. You say our feud is over,
你说我们的世仇已经结束了
but you're off building a weapon that can kill me.
但你却弄了个能杀死我的武器
Well, I wouldn't need it if I knew you could be trusted!
要是我能信任你我就不需要了
Well, trust me now and we both get to live!
现在请相信我 这样我们才都能活
How can you trust yourself?
你怎么能信任你自己
Spelled beads keep me safe from this damn thing.
施过咒的串珠保证了我的安全
I bury these here and we're done, all right?
我把它们埋在这 我们就解脱了
No need to fight.
没必要动武
He hopes to lower your guard with his lies.
他希望用谎言让你放松警惕
Then he will wrench the dagger out of your hand.
然后把匕♥首♥从你的手里抢走
Don't be a fool.
别犯傻
I am no fool.
别想骗我
Repo oma dal most.
[咒语]
Repo oma dal most. Repo oma dal most.
[咒语]
Damn it, Klaus, I didn't come to fight.
够了 克劳斯 我不是来跟你打架的
All right? Put the weapon down.
把武器放下
My family won't be safe unless you're put down!
只有你死了我的家人才会安全
Repo oma dal most. Repo oma dal most.
[咒语]
End this.
结束一切
There is no other way.
没有其它办法
Need a hand?
需要帮忙吗
Repo oma dal most.
[咒语]
Repo oma dal most.
[咒语]
Repo oma dal most.
[咒语]
Repo oma dal most.
[咒语]
Repo...
[咒语]
Repo oma dal most.
[咒语]
Repo oma dal most.
[咒语]
Repo oma dal most. Repo oma dal most.
[咒语]
I should've killed you when I had the chance.
当时有机会的时候就应该杀了你
Your mistake.
那是你的过失
Fight, you coward,
打啊 你这个懦夫
or today will be your daughter's last.
否则今天就是你女儿的死期
I won't let you hurt my child.
我不会让你伤害我的孩子
Do it now, or forever be a servant of Mikaelsons.
动手 不然你将永远是迈克尔森家族的仆人
I'm not this thing's puppet.
我不是这个鬼东西的玩具
And neither are you. All right, we cannot give it what it wants.
你也不是 我们不能让它如愿以偿
Someone will.
有人会的
Kill your son, Klaus.
杀死你的儿子 克劳斯
Otherwise, I will find a way
不然我会找到其他的方式来控制他
to control him, and Hope will never be safe.
而霍普永远都置身危险中
Mercy... is for the weak!
只有弱者才有仁慈之心
Leave my family alone!
离我家人远点
I prefer my mind remain unaltered for the time being.
目前我还是喜欢我原有的理智
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表