剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
I have it, yes.
我还有
But I don't know if it'll work against
但我不知道这能不能对付
the poison of the rosebush.
玫瑰丛之毒
You guys aren't listening, okay?
你们根本没听懂 好吗
Even if we do cure Elijah,
就算我们治愈了以利亚
we still have a big problem; that's called the Hollow.
我们还有个大问题 那就是祸髅
And it's just gonna keep coming at us until it resurrects.
除非它复活 不然它会一直对付我们
And when that happens, we're talking about an ancient,
一旦复活 就是有肉身的
primal power that's made flesh and blood.
一股原始的强大力量
It will wipe out this entire city in an afternoon,
它会在一个下午毁掉整座城市
and ain't a damn thing that you
而你或者任何人
or anybody else here can do about it.
都无能为力
Now, my way? We take her out while she's still a spirit.
按我的办法 趁她还是鬼魂就铲除她
Elijah dies, but at least his death counts for something.
以利亚虽然会死 但至少死得有价值
No. No, I'm not willing to discuss this any further.
不 我不愿意再讨论下去了
What about your little girl?
那你们的女儿呢
This thing wiped out the entire Labonair bloodline.
这东西除掉了整个拉波瑟家族
It already got to Hope once, right?
它之前已经抓住霍普一次了 对吧
Now, this is a chance, Klaus.
这是我们的机会 克劳斯
This is probably the one chance that you got.
这也许是你唯一的机会
Now you want to blow that opportunity
你想要放弃这次机会
to maybe save your brother,
换取也许能救回你哥哥的可能行吗
or do you want to do you job and save your little girl?
还是想拯救你女儿
Don't use my daughter to justify your absurd plan.
不要把我的女儿当做你这个荒唐计划的借口
Hey, his "absurd" plan is the only plan that we've got.
他"荒唐"的计划是我们唯一的机会
So maybe we should do a little less fighting,
也许我们应该停止争吵
and a little more thinking.
多想想办法
There's always a loophole.
它肯定有弱点
I have my mother's grimoires.
我去看母亲的咒语书了
I welcome you to study them with me.
欢迎你加入我一起看
Okay.
好吧
It won't be long.
很快了
Even if you finish this,
哪怕你成功了
my family will bury you.
我的家人也会杀了你
They will no doubt try.
他们肯定会尝试杀了我
Though I believe the odds are in my favor.
但我想我掌握了优势
Once the ritual is completed,
一旦咒语完成
my spirit will return to New Orleans' soil.
我的灵魂将会回到新奥尔良土地上
From it, I will be reborn
在那里 我将会重生
far stronger than I have ever been.
并且会变得前所未有的强大
You are just another body for my brother to slay.
你只是等待被我兄弟杀死的人而已
You expect your brother to avenge you?
你期待你的兄弟为你复仇吗
Inspired, perhaps, by duty to the familial bond.
也许是因为你们之间的家庭友爱
I've been inside Klaus' mind.
我曾经在克劳斯的大脑中
You care for one another so deeply.
你们之间的兄弟之情如此深厚
It's quite ludicrous, this dedication to one's own blood.
太可笑了 你们这种为家人奉献的精神
After all,
毕竟
look where it got you.
看看你现在的下场
Perhaps now you understand:
也许现在你能明白
family is a curse.
家庭是个诅咒
We inherit the sins of those who come before us,
我们继承了祖先们的罪恶
and those sins are passed to the ones who come next.
我们的罪恶也会传递给我们的后代
Like...
就像是
your little niece.
你的小侄女
No! No!
不 不
You will never...
你永远不能
Hurt her? Why?
伤害她 为什么
Because your family will protect her?
因为你家人会保护她吗
You poor soul.
你个可怜的傻瓜
You can't even save each other.
你们连彼此都拯救不了
But your niece?
但是你的侄女
She who's born of my bloodline?
她与我血脉相通
She has the power to destroy me,
她拥有能够毁灭我的力量
and that...
这个
I cannot allow.
我不能允许
Mom?
妈妈
Hope. I didn't see you there, sweetie.
霍普 我没看见你 亲爱的
Uncle Elijah is sick, isn't he?
以利亚叔叔病了 是吗
Uncle Elijah is very sick.
以利亚病的很严重
Well, can we help him?
那我们能帮他吗
We're doing everything that we can.
我们正在做所有能做的
I promise.
我保证
Maybe I can help aunt Freya do a spell to make him better.
也许我能帮助弗雷娅姨妈的咒语让他好一些
That's very brave of you.
你真勇敢
So I went through Cami's logs.
我看完了卡米的记录
Even if we channel every dark object that she had,
哪怕我们连接所有她的黑魔法物品
it still wouldn't be enough to trap the Hollow.
也是无法困住祸髅的
Great. Well, my mother had a million spells,
太好了 我母亲有上百万个咒语
and absolutely nothing on trapping ancient spirits.
但就是没有一个和困住古老灵魂相关的
It was funny to me, because, um...
想想还挺好笑的 因为
was it, five years ago, we were in this exact same room,
五年前我们就在这同一个房♥间里面
trying to work out a way to take out
想要找出一个方法来
a different threat to your family.
解除你家人陷入的另一个困境
You made the call to take out Davina.
你决定要杀死达维娜
In your mind, the ends justify the means I get that.
在你的心里结果比过程重要 我能理解
But what am I to think now?
但是现在是怎么回事
Elijah's life is just worth more?
以利亚的生命就更重要吗
Elijah's my brother.
以利亚是我兄弟
All right? And if you think that I never regretted
好吗 而且如果你觉得我从没有为
what we did to Davina, then you're wrong.
我们对达维娜做的事情后悔过 那你就错了
No. I think that we are wasting our time here
不 我认为我们在这里从不可避免中
trying to loophole ourselves out of the inevitable.
寻找缺陷就是浪费时间
Okay, well, I'm not giving up.
好吧 我是不会放弃的
Is it really giving up, though, Freya?
这真的是放弃吗 弗雷娅
Elijah's a thousand years old.
以利亚已经上千岁了
How many lifetimes is gonna be enough?
他要活几辈子才够
How much longer is he going to feed off the blood
他还要依靠吸取那些
of innocent people whose lives amount to a fraction
生命短暂的无辜普通人的鲜血存活
of his own? I get it.
多长时间才够 我明白
Okay. You hate us.
好吧 你恨我们
But that doesn't mean that Elijah has to die
但那不意味着以利亚要去死
stopping some beast that crawled from the basement of your city.
才能阻止那个在你城市下面潜伏的怪兽
There's no other choice!
根本没有其他的选择
We don't have any other option, Freya!
我们根本没有其他的选择 弗雷娅
You Mikaelsons, you're the oldest family in the whole world.
你们迈克尔森 你们是全世界最古老的家庭
You're the oldest family of all time.
你们是最最古老的家庭
You've seen empires rise.
你们经历了帝国的崛起
You've seen empires fall.
和帝国的衰落
You've seen ages begin and end.
你们见识过岁月的开始和终结
And yet somehow,
但不知如何
despite every single thing you have seen
尽管你们亲眼见证了
with your own eyes, you fail...
那么多事物的发展 你们却
you fail to see the obvious.
却看不到最明显的事情
You don't get the takeaway.
你们无法逃避
Everything dies, Freya!
人终有一死 弗雷娅
Not Elijah.
以利亚不行
Not today, okay?
不是今天 好吗
I already lost my brother Finn, and...
我已经失去了我的弟弟芬恩 还有
Of course.
当然了
That's it.
就是这个
I can save him.
我能救他
I can save him using this.
我能用这个救他
Vincent said the Ancestors can imprison the Hollow.
文森特说先祖们能够困住祸髅
To power their spell, an Original must die.
但为了给咒语提供能量 一个始祖必须死去
If Elijah is going to die one way or another,
如果以利亚无论如何都会死去
we should harness his death,
我们应该利用他的死亡
and then I can try placing his soul inside the pendant.
然后我会试着把他的灵魂放在这个坠子里
Try? What do you mean, try?
尝试 你是什么意思
Well, it won't be easy.
这个过程会非常艰难
We have to find him, and I'll need all of my magic.
我们得先找到他 我还需要用上所有的魔法
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表