剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
I will, Daddy.
我会的 爸爸
Arréter majik sa a.
[咒语]
Arréter majik sa a!
[咒语]
Arréter majik sa a. You think you've beaten me?
[咒语] 你以为这就打败我了吗
Arréter majik sa a.
[咒语]
Arréter majik sa a.
[咒语]
Arréter majik sa a.
[咒语]
Where is she?
她在哪
I couldn't save her.
我没能救了她
Hope's gone.
霍普跑了
What?
什么
She's the Hollow now. We have to find her.
她现在是祸髅了 我们得找到她
Vincent, surely you can pull the Hollow out of...
文森特 你一定能把祸髅赶出
Elijah, if it were easy enough for me to just pull her out,
以利亚 要是那么容易就能把它赶出去
then I would not be standing here talking to you right now.
我就不会站在这里和你闲扯了
I don't have a place to put her.
我没有关它的容器了
The book is destroyed, all right?
那本书被毁了
The book is the only thing that's powerful enough
那本书是唯一强大到可以
to house her eternal spirit.
困住它永生的灵魂的法器
Well, there must be some other way.
一定还有别的办法的
Vincent?
文森特
I don't know any other way.
我没办法了
Where you going? To find my daughter.
你去哪 去找我女儿
How are you going to do that?
怎么找
We'll figure it out. Let me help you.
我会有办法的 我帮你
Don't touch me.
别碰我
I am on your side.
我是你这边的
I should never have brought her back here.
我根本不该把她带回来
A thousand years ago, we three made an eternal vow.
千年前 我们三人发誓
To protect each other,
要保护彼此
always and forever.
永生永世
Freya, that vow now includes you.
弗雷娅 那个誓言现在也包括你
As it includes my daughter.
也包括我女儿
She is my heart and soul.
她是我的一切
Right now she's out there,
现在她一个人
alone in the darkness,
沉沦在黑暗中
fighting.
仍在独自抗争
We can't give up.
我们不能放弃
So I'm begging you--
我恳求你们
all of you--
所有人
if there's any chance...
哪怕有一丁点希望
I think I know a way to save her.
我想到一个办法
Anything.
快说
If we go this route, this is gonna be the end of your family.
这么做会让你的家族灭亡
This is gonna be the end of always and forever.
永远灭亡
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表