剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
You said so yourself, a monster is just a biological organism.
你自己说过的 怪物只是一个生物机体
If you found a way to weaken yourself,
如果你能找到削弱自己的方式
maybe you can help me to weaken someone else.
也许你也能帮我削弱其他人
My magic, your medicine.
我的魔法加上你的药理
You offering me a deal?
你在跟我谈交易吗
You can have your life back.
你可以重获自♥由♥的生活
But first
但首先
you and I are gonna find a way to kill Marcel Gerard.
你我要把马塞尔·杰拉德杀了
You don't need to come.
你不用来的
You spent half a decade as Marcel's prisoner,
你当了马塞尔五年的囚徒
now let me take Hope.
让我来救霍普
Hayley is distraught; stay and comfort her.
海莉已经崩溃了 好好安慰她
If this is indeed a trap,
如果这真的是个陷阱
if Marcel is intent on killing us...
如果马塞尔打算杀了我们
your daughter needs a father.
你的女儿需要爸爸
We're all going.
我们都要去
She needs me, I need both of you.
她需要我 我需要你们
We're family, we stick together.
我们是一家人 就应该团结一致
What lives in me lives in you.
我心里有的你的心里也有
Emptiness.
空虚
Bitter hunger
苦涩的饥渴感
clawing at your insides.
死死地抓住你的内心
It's still there.
它还在
And you'll be the one who gives it breath.
是你给予了其呼吸的能力
You got away because it let you.
是因为它的意愿你才没事的
Because it needs you for later.
因为它之后还需要你
It's still churning in the soil of this city.
它还在这座城市的土壤中蠢蠢欲动
It's beating in the hearts of your people.
它还在所有人的心脏中跳动着
It will be fed, and it will be set free.
它会被喂饱 会被释放
We will all be set free.
我们都会被释放
It's Okay, kids.
没事的 孩子们
Everything is gonna be fine.
一切都会好起来的
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表