剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
For your information, I do know the Heimlich.
我还获得了水域急救证
I'm also certified in water safety.
我们跟你有什么好说的
Why are we even talking to you?
你都不算他真正的搭档
You're not even his real partner.
错 他是我真正的搭档
Wrong. He is my real partner.
他也是我的朋友
He's also my friend.
-最好的朋友 -听着
- Best friend. - Okay, look.
慢慢来 戴夫 好吗
Slow down a little bit, Dave, okay?
错道
Wrong Way!
错道 错道
Wrong Way! Wrong Way!
错道 错道
Wrong Way! Wrong Way!
错道 错道
Wrong Way! Wrong Way!
错道 错道
Wrong Way! Wrong Way!
卡尔文 你做到了 我们赢了
Calvin, you did it! We won!
没错 更重要的是
That's right, and more importantly,
破产版奥花和盖尔输了
broke-ass Oprah and Gayle over there lost.
著名节目主持人
无所谓 我们明年见
Whatever. We'll see you two next year.
要是你们的胆固醇超标可能就见不到了
Not if your cholesterol has anything to do with it.
该来个庆祝舞步了
It is time for a celebration dance, baby.
拼尽全力 放手一搏
You gotta get it, you gotta go.
准备传给你
I'm about to pass it to you.
-来吧 -给你
- Come on! - Here it is.
我接住了
Ah, I caught it!
加油 戴夫
Go, man. Get it, Dave.
传回来 伙计
Pass it back, man.
感觉太好了
It feels too good!
不传了
I'm keeping it!
你好像体力不支了 G甜甜
You're looking pretty tired over there, G-Cutie.
开玩笑
Are you kidding?
我这才刚开始
I'm just getting started.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 好消息 我们赢得了比赛
Guys, great news-- we won the tournament.
我有两个成年的儿子 戴夫
I got two grown sons, Dave.
谁会关心你们的比赛
Ain't nobody thinking about your tournament.
等等 缇娜 别这么跟戴夫说话
Oh, hold on, Tina. Don't talk to Dave like that.
闭嘴 卡尔文 我们在斗舞
Zip it, Calvin! We're battling here!
我们去买♥♥玉米片吧 你说赢家才能吃
Guess we can get some nachos. You said they're for winners.
没错
Hell yeah.
我们去用奖杯装薯条和干酪吧
Let's go fill this thing up with some chips and cheese.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表