剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
为什么
For what?!
因为你不让路
For not backing up off the bridge,
因为你是
On account of you're
坑爹玩意儿 挡道的恶心垃圾
a needlenose, sippyswup, bogwoggle, dunkdipper!
你又说了一次
You said it again!
够了
That's it!
我要重新对你施咒
I'm putting the curse back on you!
不过这次
Only this time
你会永远变成芝士
you'll be a gooey pile of cheese forever!
噗 噗噗
Poof! Double poof!
噗噗噗噗噗
Triple poof poof poof poof!
好吧 事情进展得并不顺利
Well, that could have gone better.
除非你希望我们叫你臭芝士
Now, unless you want us to start calling you Cheesy--
只有一个办法了
Heh heh!--there's only one thing left to do.
你得改改自己的臭脾气
You're gonna have to learn to be less grumpy
向开心果学习
and more like Happy.
我可以教你
And I'm just the one to show you how!
你们去修剪花♥园♥吧
You fellas go do some gardening.
让我和臭脾气单独待一会儿
Leave me and the Grumpster alone for a while.
走吧 伙计们
Come on, guys.
不 别走
No! Please don't go!
好好享受
Have fun!
不
Noooo!!!
我来教你我所知道的
Now let me teach you everything I know
所有快乐方法
about being happy,
用唱歌♥的方式
in song!
*别生气*
? Oh oh, don't be grumpy ?
*要开心*
? No, you gotta be happy ?
*那就是我*
? That's me! ?
*当一个开心果*
? Be a happy, happy, happy, happy ?
*一个开心的家伙*
? Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy guy ?
*如果你想喊叫*
? If you feel like shoutin' ?
*就来一个微笑*
? Just give a smile ?
*那能让你放松*
? It should ease you over every trial ?
*当你想发脾气*
? And when you're grumpy ? ? Ooh ooh ?
*忍♥住开始歌♥唱*
? Just stop and sing ? ? Ooh ooh ?
*快乐就会来临*
? These words and the happiness it will bring ?
*认真听*
? Listen to this thing! ?
*噜噜啦啦*
? Oh, bam, bam, bippidee-boo ?
*我造词来自己唱 你也可以这样*
? I'm making up words, and you can too ?
*噜噜啦啦啦*
? Blib-blab-blabbidy-bing-bang- a-bobba-bobba-doo ?
到你们啦
Okay, your turn!
*噜噜啦啦*
? Bam ? ? Bam ? ? Bippidee-boo ?
*噜噜啦啦*
? Zop, zip, zoppidy, zippidy-zoo ?
*噜噜啦啦啦*
? Blib-blab-blabbidy-bing-bang- a-bobba-bobba-doo ?
再来一遍
Let's do that again!
不
No.
-我们回来了 -好耶
- We're back! - Oh, goody!
-怎么样了 -你们自己看
- How'd it go? - See for yourself.
欢迎回来 要吃饼干吗
Welcome back. Cookie?
你怎么做到的
How'd ya do that?
他说让他快乐的唯一方法
Well, he said the only thing that would make him happy
就是我不唱歌♥
is if I stopped singin'.
没错 这下我高兴了 看到没
That's right, and now I'm happy. See?
-有点诡异 -非常诡异
- It's kinda creepy. - Double creepy.
我们要吃好吃的庆祝一下
Well, this calls for a celebratory dinner,
看看我们从花♥园♥里拿了什么
and look what we got from the garden.
新鲜的青豆
Fresh green beans!
青豆 你知道我受不了...
Green beans? You know I can't stand--
我是说 哇 青豆听起来好好吃
I mean, Wow! Green beans sound yummy! A-ha!
臭脾气 青豆怎么样
How are the green beans, Grumpy?
超好吃 万事通
Spectacular, Doc!
你知道我通常不喜欢青豆
As you know, I don't normally like green beans,
觉得它们可怕又恶心
I find them hideous and revolting.
但这些青豆 真的很好吃
But these green beans? Yummers!
没错
Really good.
你张着嘴嚼
Ohh ohh! You're chewin' with your mouth open.
我能看到所有的青豆渣渣
I can see all the green bean bits in there.
是不是很可爱
Isn't that delightful?
你刚喷了我一脸青豆
And you just sneezed green beans all over me!
真好玩
Ha ha ha! Oh, that's comical!
我要去躺一会儿
Well, I'm gonna go have a little lie-down.
我从没见过臭脾气这么开心
Wow, I've never seen Grumpy so happy.
不
Oh, no!
怎么了
What's wrong?
是臭脾气 他走了
It's Grumpy. He's gone.
给我们留了张字条
He left us this note.
抱歉 伙计们
I'm sorry, guys,
但我无法继续再装作我很快乐
but I can't pretend to be happy when I'm not.
所以我要去一个孤岛
So I'm gonna go to a deserted island
这样就没有什么能让我烦心的了
where there's nothing to annoy me ever again.
永远地再见了
Good-bye forever.
闭嘴 你这个...
Hey, pipe down, ya ding-dong--
差点就爆粗口了
That was a close one.
见鬼的...
Ow! Sippy-slurpin' bogwoggle--
犯贱的...
Doodle-deezel-dunkdipper--
我简直不敢想臭脾气这辈子
I couldn't take the thought of Grumpy being alone
会孤身一人度过
for the rest of his life.
我要去和那个讨厌的巫婆谈谈
I decided to go have a talk with that nasty witch.
所以我就说"我是个巫婆
So I said, I said, "I'm a witch,
我要诅咒你"
and I'm putting a curse on you."
但你不是巫婆啊
But you're not a witch!
我当然不是了
Well, of course I'm not a witch.
但他又不知道
But he doesn't know that.
你真是太调皮了
Oh, you're a naughty one!
他以为你给他下咒了呢
He thinks you put a curse on him!
他活该
Serves him right.
她不是巫婆吗
She's not a witch?
不是 她是骗人的
Nope, she was faking the whole thing
就想教训一下臭脾气
to teach Grumpy a lesson.
我们得找到他
We gotta go find him!
-臭脾气 -臭脾气
- Grumpy! - Grumpster!
臭脾气
Grumpy!
臭脾气
Grumpy!
我们全都找过了
We looked everywhere.
-整整找了五分钟呢 -完了
- For five whole minutes. - Floom.
我不想这么说 但看起来
I hate to say it, but it looks like
-臭脾气永远离开了我们 -不 他没有
- grumpy is gone forever! - No, he isn't.
他在这里
He's right here.
臭脾气
Grumpy!
不只是人在烦我 任何东西都能烦到我
Turns out it's not just people who annoy me, it's everything.
如果我要变成奶酪
So if I'm gonna be turned into cheese,
我宁愿和我喜欢的人待在一起
I'll do it right here with the people I...like.
但你不会变成奶酪
But you're not gonna turn into cheese.
那个女人不是真的巫婆
That woman's not really a witch.
她是骗你的 只是为了教训你
She just made it all up to teach you a lesson.
真的吗
Oh, really?
你做的事太可恶了
That was an awful thing you did!
是你自找的 而且你知道吗
Well, you deserved it. And you know what else?
你就是个坑爹的混♥蛋♥
You're a double needlenose, sippy-slurpin',
恶心 垃圾
bogwoggle, dunkdipper!
女人
Woman!
你怎敢辱骂这个可怜无辜的矮人
How dare you harass this poor, innocent dwarf?
我是个厉害的巫师 我要诅咒你
I'm a powerful wizard. I hereby put a curse on you!
如果你再大声咒骂
If you ever raise your voice or lash out in anger ever again,
你就会变成木头
you'll be turned to wood!
滚吧
Poof! Away with you!
明迪
Aah! Mindy!
听着 你没必要这么做
Listen, you didn't have to do that.
她只是生气了
She just lost her temper.
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表