剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
好多人都不知道
A lot of people don't know this,
吉赛尔是侦探猎犬带大的
but Giselle was raised by bloodhounds.
好多人都不知道
A lot of people don't know this.
大迷糊是吉赛尔带大的
Dopey was raised by Giselle.
回声谷
Echo Canyon.
我早该料到
I shoulda known.
所以这就是你不唱歌♥的办法
So that's how you stopped singing.
你把你的声音吼没了
You hollered away your voice.
这招挺高啊 小开
Hmm. Pretty clever thinking there, Hap.
你的声音来了
Here comes your voice.
喂
Hey now!
是回声王
It's the king of the echoes.
对头 就是我 回声王
That's right, it's me, the king of the echoes.
得手 得手 得手
Gotcha, gotcha, gotcha.
实话跟你说吧 小开
Let me level with you, Hap.
情况有点混乱
There's been a mix-up.
你的声音落到别人手里了
Your voice was returned to the wrong fella.
怎么会这样呢
How could that happen?
哥们 我跟你说吧
Well, I'll tell you, brother.
自打回声谷上了罐头广播节目
Since Echo Canyon was on the Tin Can Radio Hour,
业务一下子多到炸
business is skyrocketing.
我不得不雇几个帮手
I had to hire help.
-我是吠吠 -我是菊菊
- I'm Woofsy. - And I'm Daisy.
我们是机灵小鬼二人组 咩哈哈
We're nit-witty pixies. Ha cha cha!
你雇了机灵小鬼
You hired nit-witties?
这从一开始就是灾难 臭脾脾
A disaster from the get-go, Grumpster.
你都无法想象有多少人
You wouldn't believe how many folks
拿到了错误的声音
ended up with the wrong voices.
我是个科学家
I'm a scientist.
狂野希尔蒂 我回家了
Hildy-Wildy, I'm home.
真是搞砸了
It is messed up.
我们不小心把你的声音
You see, we accidentally gave your voice
给错了人 咩哈哈
to the wrong fella. Ha cha cha.
但我们可以给你这个
But you can have his.
不 不行
No! Bad idea!
我得到了谁的声音
So whose voice do I have?
你把开心果的声音给了格里姆·格鲁姆吗
You gave Happy's voice to Grim Gloom?
不知道格鲁姆夫妇会用开心果的声音干什么
No telling what the Glooms will do with Happy's voice.
我们得提醒女王
We gotta warn the queen.
说得对 我们走
You are correct, sir. Hi-ho!
格里姆得到了一个小矮人的声音
Grimmy getting the voice of one of the 7D
这真是一个令人"开心"的意外
turned out to be a "Happy" accident.
说得棒 亲亲
Good one, shmookums.
因为我想到了一个绝妙的主意
Because I came up with a brilliant plan.
你好 快乐女王 我是开心果
Hello, Queen Delightful. It's Happy.
你好 开心果
Howdy do, Happy.
去回声谷 见回声王
Echo Canyon? To meet the king of echoes?
蒙上眼睛
Wear a blindfold?
惊喜 好哒
A surprise? Yaysies!
是时候一劳永逸地解决
Time to get rid of Queenie Bo-beenie
那个小女王了
once and for all.
抱歉 格里姆 但你发出这种声音
Sorry, Grim, but I cannot take you seriously
我无法认真对待你
with that voice.
请大家继续收听罐头广播节目
Stay tuned for the Tin Can Radio Hour.
一小时没有任何人打扰的娱乐时间
Ah. An hour of pure uninterrupted entertainment.
-斯塔奇 -格鲁姆夫妇来过吗
- Starchy. - Have the Glooms been here?
-没有 -快乐女王呢
- No. - Where's Queen Delightful?
-她去见开心果了 -去哪里见他
- She went to meet Happy. - Meet him where?
我想想
Let me think.
是鬼鬼刺刺厚厚流沙坑吗
Was it the Thicky Wicky Sticky Icky Pit of Quicksand?
完了
Floom!
我来救你 快乐女王
I'll save you, Queen Delightful!
要是我仔细听就好了 我记起来了
Wish I'd paid closer attention. Now I remember.
她去了大落岩平原
She went to Big Fat Falling Rock Flats.
不好 我们来了 快乐女王
Oh, no. We're coming, Queen Delightful!
再想想 也不是那里
On second thought, that wasn't it either.
她去见国王了 是丛林国王吗
She went to meet the king. Was it the king of the jungle?
不好
Oh, no!
坚持住 快乐女王
Hang on, Queen Delightful!
慢着 不是那个国王
Wait, wait, wait, that's the wrong king.
她到底去了哪里
Where did she go?
到罐头广播时间了
It's time for the Tin Can Radio Hour.
昨天 我们去了回声谷
Yesterday, we visited Echo Canyon.
对 就是回声谷
Wait. Echo Canyon. That's it.
快乐女王去见回声谷的国王
Queen Delightful went to meet the king of the echoes
并迎接开心果的惊喜了
and get a surprise from Happy.
不好
Oh, no.
我的三明治呢
Hey, where'd my sandwiches go?
蛋黄酱放多了
Too much mayo.
再走几步 快乐女王
Just a few more steps, Queen Delightful.
我最喜欢惊喜了 开心果
Oh, surprises make me happy, Happy.
继续走 你会看到
Keep walking, and you'll get
你这辈子最大的惊喜
the biggest surprise of your life.
也是最后一个
And the last.
停下 快乐女王 停下
Stop, Queen Delightful. Stop!
我认得那个声音 是格里姆·格鲁姆
I know that voice. Grim Gloom.
你是想毁了我的惊喜
You're just trying to spoil my surprise.
休想 别做梦了
Forget it. You can't.
这真是个大惊喜
Oh! Well, this is a surprise.
-不 -好
- No. - Yes.
-好 -不
- Yes. - No!
得手 得手 得手
Gotcha, gotcha, gotcha.
你好 国王
Hello, king.
你好 快乐女王
Hello, Queen Delightful.
她走了 走了
She's gone. Gone.
来啦
Hi-ho!
看看谁接住了我
Look who caught me.
没错 得手了
Yep, gotcha.
哎呀真是太好了
Whoopty doopty schmoodily doo!
想变成树离开这里吗
Wanna make like trees and get out of here?
这是你的声音 我的亲亲希尔蒂
Hey, this is your voice, Hildy my schmildy.
我换成了你的声音 好难听
And I have your voice. Eww!
得手了
Gotcha.
小开 你不要跟其他人说
Hey, Hap, don't blab about it to the other fellas,
但我好像有点怀念你的歌♥声了
but I guess I actually kinda missed your singing.
真的吗
You did? Aw!
各位 我们回家了
Fellas, we're home.
我的声音回来了 臭脾气说
I got my voice back, and Grumpy said
他怀念我的歌♥声了
he kinda actually missed my singing.
你说了
You blabbed!
是有点
A little bit.
大伙儿都去哪里了
Hey, where is everybody?
完了 彻底完了
Double floom and triple floom.
我们来了 伙计们
We're coming, fellas.
*你不要忘记*
? Now don't you forget ?
*我赢了赌局*
? That I won the bet ?
以后再说好吗 开心果
Later, Happy, later.
*我赢到了一千个煎饼*
? One thousand pancakes, that is what I get ?
棒呆
Ha hoo!
棒呆
Hi-ho!
带上宠物午餐日
今天是庆祝我们最亲的人的日子
Today is the day we celebrate those who are closest to us.
那些跟我们同甘共苦
The ones who are faithfully at our sides
一直在我们身边的人
through thick and thin.
是的 客气了
Yes, well, it's very kind.
-我们的宠物 -汪汪
- Our pets! - Yip-yip.
我住在她的帽子里
I live in her hat.
好吧
Yoo-ray!
*我们喜欢小猫小鹦鹉*
? We enjoy so you kittens and you cockatiels ?
*今天我们要分享我们的食物*
? Today is the day that we share our meals ?
*分享给汪汪 哞哞和嗷嗷*
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表