剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
宾果
Bingo!
我的天啊
Oh, poofysnoggins!
我没有赢
I didn't win!
格里姆
Grim?
你忘记猫砂了
You forgot the litter box.
七个小矮人挖了个洞 酷
Hey, the 7D dug a hole. Cool!
这肯定就是许多泉水洞穴
It must be the Cavern of Many Fountains!
格里姆 万一青春之泉不在那里呢
Grim, what if the Fountain of Youth isn't there?
如果我不在年轻貌美了
Will you still love me
你还会继续爱我吗
if I'm not young and beautiful anymore?
在我眼里你一直很美
You'll always be beautiful to me.
亲爱的格里姆 碰碰鼻子
Oh, Grimmy-wimmy. Nose kiss.
碰碰鼻子碰碰鼻子
Nosey, nosey, nosey!
但我们需要给你配一副眼镜
But we will need to get you some glasses.
许多泉水洞穴
The Cavern of Many Fountains.
我们怎么知道走哪条路
How do we know which way to go?
大胆猜一猜
Take a wild guess.
跟着大迷糊
We follow Dopey?
恭喜你猜对了
Winner-winner, chicken dinner!
好 大迷糊 带路
Okay, Dopey. Lead on.
在那里
In there!
我好渴
Man, I'm parched.
别喝 那是青春之泉
Wait! That's the Fountain of Youth!
我有本做梦日记
I keep a dream journal.
我跟美人鱼约会过
I once dated a mermaid...
结果后来发现那是穿着裙子的海象
who turned out to be a walrus in a dress.
这不是青春之泉
Wrong fountain.
是吐真言之泉
That's the Fountain of Truth.
祝你好运 臭脾气
Good luck with that, Grumpster.
我吻过一个地精
I kissed a gnome.
看 小天使
Look, cherubs!
那肯定是青春之泉
It must mean the Fountain of Youth.
很好 你们找到了
Good! You found it!
是格鲁姆夫妇
It's the Glooms!
你们为什么这么对我们的女王
Why did you do this to our Queen?
大胆猜一猜
Take a wild guess.
为了占领乔利伍德
To take over Jollywood?
恭喜你猜对了
Winner-winner, lizard dinner.
你怎么也变老了
Hey. How come you're old, too?
你的咒语也咒到自己了吗
Did your spell backfire?
关你屁事 你个傲慢无礼的年轻人
That's no business of yours, you young snippersnapper.
我想把背热蜡脱毛
I like to wax my back.
我马上就年轻了 小女王
I won't be old for long, Queenie,
因为我会先到达那个泉
'cause I'm going to beat you to that fountain!
格里姆 你拦着他们
Grim! Keep them back!
没问题
You got it.
好棒的陷阱
Impressive snare trap.
希尔蒂 这就是我需要陷阱的原因
Oh. Hildy, this is the reason I needed a snare trap.
好吧
Oh, right.
希望你喜欢当老年人
I hope you like being an oldie,
因为你要一直那样了
'cause you're gonna stay that way.
我先到达那个泉我就不用这样
Not if I get to that fountain first.
我们来搞点破坏
Let's shred some rubber!
不公平
No fair!
你能教教我们怎么做一个很棒的陷阱吗
Hey, can you show us how to make a cool snare trap?
当然 我重新开始
Totally. Let me start over.
只要把这端套到这里 然后...
You just loop this end of the rope over this one...
我们来了 快乐女王
We got you, Queen Delightful!
终于到达青春之泉了
At last! The Fountain of Youth!
不对 我没有变年轻
Wait. I'm not getting younger.
这只是个苏打水泉
This is just a soda fountain!
走啦
Hi-ho!
可能那个才是真的
Maybe that's the real one.
怎么确定这就是真的
How can we be sure this is it?
大迷糊 等等
Dopey, wait!
好主意 大迷糊
Great thinking, Dopey.
这个肯定就是青春之泉了
Now, this is definitely the Fountain of Youth.
宾果 我们来喝一口
Bingo! Let's take a sip.
我的眉毛是假的
My eyebrows are tiny toupees.
我们应该把水装瓶带走
Ooh! We should bottle this.
终于变回年轻了
Yip-youth-yooray!
-我和开心果... -不用说出来
- Happy and I... - Keep it to yourself.
还没有结束
It's not over yet!
快跑
Run!
青春之泉被毁了
The Fountain of Youth is destroyed!
我要永远这么老了
I'll be old forever!
好了 开始 B7
Okay, here we go. And B-7.
B7
That's B-7.
-有了 -我没有
- Got it. - I don't got it.
我需要B8
I need B-8.
臭脾气
Hey, Grumpy,
吐真言水的功效下去了吗
did that truth water wear off yet?
我讨厌宾果
I hate Bingo!
没有 功效还在
Nope, still goin'.
不 几小时前就已经失效了
No, that wore off hours ago.
我只是讨厌宾果
I just hate Bingo.
那样的话 宾果
Well, in that case, Bingo!
格里姆 既然我要永远这么老了
Oh, Grim, now that I'll be old forever,
你应该找个跟你同龄的人夺取乔利伍德
you should find someone your own age to help take over Jollywood.
我确实找到跟我同龄的了
I did find someone my own age.
就是你 看到了吗
You! See?
我吃了一些魔法变老莓
I ate some magic elderberries.
格里姆 碰碰鼻子
Oh, Grim. Nose kiss?
碰碰鼻子碰碰鼻子
Nosey, nosey, nosey.
* Hi-ho, here we go now *
* Hi-ho, look out below now *
* Hi-ho, we know you know now *
* It's time for the 7D hi-ho *
* Jollywood is their hometown *
* They serve the queen and defend the crown *
* They save the day, they'll never let you down *
* Three cheers for the 7D, hi-ho *
* Hi-ho, yippie-yippie lo now *
* Hi-ho, hey-hi-de-ho now *
* Hi-ho, here comes the show now *
* It's time for the 7D, hi-ho *
* Make way for the 7D, * hi-ho *
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表