剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
*Loading up on cake?*
*那撮头发 是真的吗*
*Yank that toupee, is it real?*
*哎哟 快跑啊 妈妈*
*Ouch! Movin' on, mama*
你好 羞羞
Hello, Bash.
快乐女王 你来干什么
Queen Delightful, what are you doing here?
您如此尊贵
I mean, what is a monarch
来这里干什么
like you doin' in a dump like this?
我想帮你抓到变形怪
I want to help you catch Shapeshifter.
但这可能很危险
But it could be dangerous.
高赌注的"钓鱼"会引来穷凶极恶的赌徒
High-stakes Go Fish attracts desperate characters.
呸呸呸
Oh, pish and tush!
要是我让我的朋友冒这种险
What kind of a queen would I be
我还算是什么女王
if I let my friend take all the risks?
今晚请叫我洛塔·格拉莫尔
And, please, tonight call me Lotta Glamour.
这是我的卧底名 是不是很有趣
It's my spy name! Isn't it fun?
钓鱼开始
The game is "Go Fish".
从洛塔·格拉莫尔开始
Play begins with Lotta Glamour.
轮到我了 我看看
Oh, my turn! OK, let's see.
姜饼女巫
Huh? Gingerbread Witch,
你有Q吗
do you have queens?
钓鱼
Go fish.
姜姜 有A吗
OK, Ginger, any aces?
有啊 三张呢 聪明的小子
Yeah, three of 'em, smart guy.
别这么在意嘛 姜姜
Don't take it so hard, Ginger.
你玩得比那个大坏蛋好多了
You're a much better player than that villain fellow.
他叫什么来着 举重兽
What's his name, Weightlifter?
加热兽
Heat Blister?
变形兽 没人比我玩得更好
Shapeshifter! And no one's a better player than me!
我是说 比他
Uh! I mean, him.
我说你
And I say you
就是变形兽本人
are none other than Shapeshifter himself!
真聪明 羞羞先生
Very clever, Mr. Bash.
是什么出♥卖♥♥♥了我
What gave me away?
我的牌技
My skill with the cards?
还是我告密的...尾巴
My telltale... tail?
一部分吧
Partially.
但主要是因为真正的姜饼女巫
But mainly the real Gingerbread Witch
一整晚都在甜品桌边上
has been parked at the dessert table all night.
怎么了 我的老姜饼屋有裂痕
What?! It's drafty in my old gingerbread house!
我只是想要几块饼干补屋顶
I need a few snickerdoodles to patch the roof is all.
他逃走了
Uh, he just ran out.
洛塔·格拉莫尔去追他了
Lotta Glamour went after him.
快上来
Hop on!
他去哪了
Where did he go?
我就在这里
I'm right here!
*他是个独来独往的间谍*
* He's just a spy without peer *
*他令恶人闻风丧胆*
* He makes the villains quake in fear *
*他出击快如闪电*
* He strikes quick as a flash *
*他就是羞羞探员*
* His name is Agent Bash *
*羞羞探员*
* Agent Bash! *
*按一下那个按钮*
* Give that button a smash *
*避免一场事故*
* To avoid the crash *
*羞羞探员来也*
* 'Cause here comes Agent Bash *
*你有个看似无坚不摧的老巢*
* You got a lair seems hero-proof *
*羞羞会撞开屋顶*
* Bash'll crash through the roof *
*没错 他是个专业的间谍*
* Yes, he's tops at this spy-guy routine *
*他为女王倾尽全力*
* He gives his all for his queen *
*他就是羞羞探员*
* He's Agent Bash *
*羞羞探员*
* Agent Bash *
小心
Look out!
*糟糕 他被变形兽的摆尾抓住了*
* Oh, no, he's caught in Shapeshifter's tail lash *
*羞羞探员的处境很不利*
* It's looking' bad for Agent Bash *
*是的*
* Oh, yeah, ah *
总算把我们今晚的歌♥曲配额唱完了
And that wraps up our song quota for the night.
你想让我们开口吗
You expect us to talk?
不 我想你们嘶嘶作响
No, I expect you to sizzle,
我要拿我的宝蓝能量激光把你们
as my sapphire-powered laser toasts you,
和整个乔利伍德都烤焦
along with all of Jollywood.
别害怕 恶人从来不会
Don't worry. The villain never stays
留在这里盯着好人被烤焦
to watch the good guys get it.
等他一离开 我就会想出办法巧妙地逃脱
When he leaves, I'll devise a cunning escape.
我想你现在应该要离开了
Well, then, I suppose you'll be leaving now,
你这个无♥耻♥的恶棍
you scoundrel you.
不 不 我今天没别的事了
No, no, I'm done for the day.
但你肯定要去别的地方
But surely you've got other places to go.
现在不去 不去
Mmm, not right now, no.
洗个头 和朋友吃个晚餐
Hair to wash, dinner with friends?
其实我点了外卖♥♥
Actually, I ordered in.
门口一定是送泰式炒河粉的外卖♥♥小哥
There's the delivery kid with my pad Thai.
你去拿吧
Get that, will ya?
你是送泰式炒河粉的外卖♥♥小哥吗
Are you the pad Thai delivery kid?
-不是 -说是
- No. - Say yes!
-为什么 -这样他才会放我们进去
- How come? - He'll let us in.
好主意
Oh. That's a good plan.
是的 我们是送泰式炒河粉的外卖♥♥小哥
Yes, we are the pad Thai delivery kid.
我们还带了花生酱
We got peanut sauce!
你们这样是拿不到小费的
Hey! You're dangerously close to losing your tip!
是七个小矮人
It's those 7D pests!
羞羞 看来我们死定了
Oh, Bash, this looks like the end.
而我好好欣赏了你们完蛋的全过程
And I get a nice close-up view of your demise.
至少我会是
At least I will go out
乔利伍德最棒的"钓鱼"牌玩家
as the greatest Go Fish player in Jollywood.
而不是变形兽这种二流货
Not a second-rater like Shapeshifter.
我 二流货
Me?! Second rate?!
我可不这么认为
I don't think so!
最后一局 羞羞先生
One last game, Mr. Bash.
如果我赢了 顶级钓鱼牌玩家称号♥归我
If I win, I claim the title of Go Fish player supreme.
如果我赢了 你就要放了女王
And if I win, the queen goes free.
我不知道
Well, I don't know.
我会附赠我的火箭弹徽带
I'll throw in my rocket-powered cummerbund.
给我
Gimme!
勒死了
Ow! Pinchy!
你得换个大号♥的
You need a bigger size.
六码 或者七码
A six? A Seven?
有十码吗
Got any tens?
去钓鱼吧
Go fish!
他有班飞机要赶
He, uh, had a flight to catch.
闪开
Alley-oop!
我诅咒你 羞羞先生
Curse you, Mr. Bash!
别挡道 女巫
Out of our way, witch girl!
来啊
Make me!
我学东西很快
I'm a quick study.
我不管变形兽了
I don't care about Shapeshifter anymore!
他自己玩吧
He's on his own!
变形兽呢
Where is Shapeshifter?
他跑了
He got away.
可能吧
Maybe.
也可能他就藏在我们眼皮子底下
And maybe he's hiding right under our noses.
丁香花
Lilacs?
它们让我...
They make me...
怎么了
What's goin' on?
双倍诅咒你 羞羞先生
Double-0 curse you, Mr. Bash!
变形兽把瞌睡虫藏了起来
Shapeshifter hid Sleepy
然后冒充了他
and switched places with him.
我被利用了
I feel used.
很机智 但糊弄不了羞羞探员
Clever, but not clever enough to fool Agent Bash.
羞羞探员呢
Where is Agent Bash?
我想谢谢他
I wanted to thank him.
*他悄悄离开了*
* He slipped away in a flash *
*他就是羞羞探员*
* He's Agent Bash *
帽里有只猴
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表