剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
Aw, cheese balls.
查德 你太厉害了 查德是天才
Oh, Chad, you are brilliant! Chad a genius!
这样简直完美 查德
This is magnifique, Chad!
我是查德
I is Chad!
随便了 查德
Whatever, Chad.
Ninety-nine.
那是我们最后一位顾客
And that's our last customer.
我们一共给99人理了发
We did ninety-nine haircuts,
现在我们有乔利伍德所有人的头发了
and now we have hair clippings from everyone in Jollywood!
我们来施咒吧
Let's rock this spell!
两个泡泡 头发闹闹
Double bubble, hairdo trouble
希尔蒂
Um, Hildy?
有几个罐子从架子上掉下来了
A couple of jars fell off the shelf.
我在施咒 不要烦我 查德
Don't bother me when I'm on a roll, Chad.
是查德理的
Chad did it!
我有最流行的查德发型
I have the latest Chad!
我的有鳄梨色拉
Mine has guacamole.
好了
All right!
我数三下
On the count of three,
大家都拿掉帽子或者盒子
everyone remove your hats or your boxes, what have you,
展示出自己最有趣的发型
and reveal your funniest hairdo! Ha ha ha ha!
两个泡泡 头发闹闹
Double bubble, hairdo trouble
把乔利伍德变为废墟
Turn Jollywood into rubble!
一二三
One, two, three!
什么都没发生 怎么回事
Nothing happened! What's the deal?
慢着 还不能选出胜者
Wait. We can't pick a winner.
害羞鬼和臭脾气还没做最有趣发型呢
Bashful and Grumpy still need to get their funny haircuts.
他们还没回来
They're not back yet.
为什么不起作用
Why didn't this work?!
我们还缺两个人的头发 亲爱的
We're short two haircuts, my fiendish one.
-什么 -我知道了
- What?! - I know.
我们需要乔利伍德
We needed hair clippings
101位居民的头发
from all one hundred and one Jollywooders
才能毁掉这里
to take down the town.
什么
What?!
剧透了吗
Uh...spoiler alert?
我们来了
Incoming!!!
要开始了
Here it comes.
我释放自己童年创伤的时刻
The moment I relive my childhood trauma.
臭脾气
Oh, Grumpy!
我真的太太太喜欢你的发型了
I absolutely love, love, love, love your hair!
-你知道为什么吗 -为什么
- Do you know why? - Why?
因为就跟我的一样
It's just like mine!
我宣布臭脾气是最有趣发型日的冠军
I declare grumpy winner of the Funniest Haircut Day!
不 女王陛下 你赢了
No, Your Majesty-- you win.
你的发型太好笑了
You hair is hilarious!
那就算我们并列吧
Oh, let's call it a draw.
奖杯归我 华夫饼归你
I'll take the trophy, you take the waffles.
-没问题 -你还可以一年内免费理发三次
- Deal. - Plus you get free haircuts for a year!
太好了
Oh joy.
耶耶 太棒了
Yip, yip, yooray!
再见
Hi-ho!
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表