剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
我也是
I'm, uh, kind of the same way.
你能撤销咒语吗
So if you wouldn't mind undoing that curse?
别担心 我不是巫师
Oh, don't worry, I'm not really a wizard.
我是卖♥♥帽子的
I sell hats.
这样啊 谢啦
Oh. Well, in that case, thanks!
棒
Hi-ho!
最有趣发型日
Funniest Haircut Day.
*这是最有趣的日子* *没错*
? It's the funniest day ? ? Yeah! ?
*全年之中最有趣*
? Of the entire year ?
*大家都来理个发*
? When we each get a haircut from ear to ear ?
*谁的发型最有趣*
? And the winner with the funniest hairdo doodle ?
*就能赢得最有趣发型大奖*
? Wins the Funniest Haircut prize kaboodle ?
会得到奖杯和华夫饼大餐
You'll get a trophy and a waffle dinner,
获奖者即可享用
all the for the Funniest Haircut winner!
-*棒棒哒* -又是这个坑爹节日
? Yip-yooray ? Not this holiday again.
*最有趣发型日*
? It's the Funniest Haircut Day ?
*棒棒哒*
? Yip-yooray, yeah, yip-yooray, hey! ?
*最傻的发型* *最蠢的发型*
? It's the silliest haircut ? ? Dopiest haircut ?
*最古怪的发型* *最有趣发型日*
? Wackiest haircut ? ? It's the Funniest Haircut Day ?
看呐 臭脾气不在
Peepers! Grumpy's not here.
这么说来 他去年也没来
Hey, come to think of it, he wasn't here last year!
吉赛尔那有家庭聚会
Giselle's got a family reunion.
要走了
Gotta go!
根据我的计算
Hmm. According to my calculations,
我发现了一个规律
I'm detecting a pattern.
发现啦
Ooh! Detecting.
我喜欢秘密
I love a good mystery!
规律就是 臭脾气从没参加过
The pattern is: Grumpy never shows up
最有趣发型日
for Funniest Haircut Day.
真扫兴
Oh, poopersnoggins!
如果臭脾气不想参加最有趣发型日
If Grumpy doesn't want to be part of Funniest Haircut Day,
-你们知道我要怎么做吗 -什么
- do you know what I'm going to do? - What?
我要... 生气了
I'm going to...pout!
快做点什么
Oh, do something!
女王生气了 我们无法承受
The Queen's pout! We can't take it!
她一生气我真没办法
I am powerless over the pout!
快 大家围成安全防护圈
Quick! Into the shielding safety huddle!
大迷糊说得对
Dopey's right.
阻止她生气的方法只有一个
There's only one way to stop the pout--
那就是让臭脾气参加
we have to make Grumpy participate
最有趣发型日
in the Funniest Haircut Day.
但我们怎么找他
But how are we gonna find him?
我是史上最厉害的躲猫猫找猫猫的人
Well, I'm the best finder of hiders that ever was.
但这里可以藏的地方太多了
But floom! There's so many places to hide!
我们得缩小范围
We need to narrow it down.
会的 我们去绳绳罐头控制中心
And we will. To the stringy tin can thingy control center.
大迷糊 你可以跟这里的所有小动物讲话
Dopey, you can speak to all the critters of the land.
找到臭脾气吧
Find out where Grumpy is.
找到臭脾气了
We found Grumpy!
那条线跟
And that line is connected
嘟嘟迷藏森林相连
to the Hoop-Dee-Doo- Hidey-Ho Forest.
那个森林最著名的是
Ooh! That forest is famous
三万亿零三个躲藏地点
for its three trillion and three hiding spots.
在那里我们永远不会找到臭脾气
We'll never find Grumpy in there.
我一定找到他 伙计们
I'll find him, fellas.
我要带他回来
And I'll bring him back.
去嘟嘟迷藏森林
To the Hoop-Dee-Doo- Hidey-Ho Forest!
走起
Hi-ho!
与此同时 乔利伍德那边
Meanwhile, back in Jollywood...
害羞鬼去找臭脾气了
Bashful's gone to get Grumpy.
那好 我不生气了
Ooh! All right, then! Pout's over!
太棒啦
Yip-yip-yooray!
我们都去暴躁师那里理有趣发型
We all went to Snippy's for our funny haircuts.
但是理发师根本不在那里
But it turned out the Snipster wasn't even there!
大家好 乔利伍德的幸运居民
Allo, lucky citizens of Jollywood.
我是飞利西蒂尼·伯比妮
I am Feliciatini Bo-Beeny!
我是查德
And I am Chad.
我们是史上最有才华最厉害的
We are the most talented and magnifique hair stylists
发型设计师
that has ever been borned-ed-ed.
我是查德
And I is Chad.
听说你们的最有趣发型日世界闻名
Word of your Funniest Haircut Day is world-renowned-sa-dooded!
我们从很小的时候起 就非常渴望
And we have so longed, since we were little petite croissants,
成为有趣发型造型大♥师♥
to be the artists who make with the funny hairdo-do's.
-目前我是信了 -但暴躁师呢
- So far I'm buying this. - But where's Snippy?
你们平常的理发师吗
Oh, your normal barber?
我们送他去泥巴水疗度假了 很棒吧
We sent him on a mud spa sweat hut vacation. Ooh-la-la.
冰茶很好喝
Well, the ice tea is delicious,
但我不懂为什么要用链子锁着我
but I don't get the point of the chains.
可以开始了吗
Shall we commence?
坐好 放松
Sit back, relax,
我们要在你头上做有趣发型了
as we make funny hairdo-do's on your head.
这是有史以来我最棒的计划了
This was my most brilliant plan to date.
我们只需要乔利伍德
All we needed was a lock of hair
每个居民的一束头发来施咒
from every citizen in Jollywood for our spell,
整片土地就会变成一片废墟
and then the land would be reduced to rubble.
然后希尔蒂伍德就会从那片废墟中拔地而起
And rising from the dust and rubble, Hildywood!
不知道叫格里姆伍德是不是合法
Legal couldn't quite clear Grimwood.
我终于找到自己真正的使命了 小可怜
Ho ho ho! I have finally found my true calling, my wretched.
注意力集中在我们的目标上 格里姆
Keep your eye on the goal, Grimmy.
我们是要毁掉乔利伍德 不是做发型
This is about destroying Jollywood, not hairdo-do's.
但理发是我毕生的追求 我是伟大的发型师查德
But my life is hair! I am Chad, hairdresser extraordinary.
-他疯了 -没错
- He's bonkers. - ? Work it ?
我要一直在这个迷藏森林里藏着
I'm gonna hide out in this hidey-hole forest
直到那烦人发型日过去为止
long enough to miss that whole hairdo shebangy.
为什么
Wh-h-h-h-y?
我来告诉你为什么
I'll tell ya wh-h-h-h-y.
这辈子我头上的花盆就拿下来过几次
I took off this flower pot hat a few times in my life,
那几次后果都很严重
and it always ended in a fiasco.
-怎么了 -很高兴你问了
- H-o-o-o-w? - Glad you asked.
故事开始于我第一次理发时
It started when I got my very first haircut...
不要理发 花盆要一直在头上
No haircut. Flower pot stay on head.
臭脾脾 我们已经说过了
Now Grumpsy, we've discussed this.
如果你同意理发
If you get your hair cut,
我们就去奶酪店里玩一圈
we'll take a trip to the cheese shop.
奶酪 好吧
Cheese? Okay!
听完我的悲惨故事后 吉赛尔特别难过
After my story of woe, Giselle was inconsolable.
我不得不让她去看兽医
I had to send her to the vet.
就剩下我一个人了
I was on my own.
我需要再找个地方藏起来
I needed to find another place to hide
直到最有趣发型日结束
until this Funniest Haircut shmagoo was over.
太好了 在这里不会有人找到我的
Yeah. Heh-heh. No one'll find me here.
藏在这里也太好找了
Such an obvious place to hide.
菜鸟
Newb.
这里更明显
So double obvious.
菜菜鸟
Double newb!
服装不错 害羞鬼
Nice costume, Bashful.
我会找到他的
I'll get him.
第96
Number ninety-six.
我美丽的小女王 你一定会超级漂亮的
And you, my queenie bo-beeny, will be zee belle of zee ball.
我是查德
I is Chad.
Ninety-seven!
我得找个地方藏起来
I gotta find a place to hide
让害羞鬼永远找不到
where Bashful will never find me.
菜菜菜鸟
Triple newb.
这招我是从喷嚏精那里学的
I learned this gag from Sneezy.
不要飞来飞去了 臭脾气
Floom! Quit floopin' around, Grumpy.
你明知道我会找到你的
You know you can't hide from me.
别无选择了 我要拿小老鼠出来了
I got no choice. I gotta use Mousey.
好吧 你找到我了
Okay, you got me.
你要跟我去最有趣发型日
And you're going to Funniest Haircut Day.
真是讨厌
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表