剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
But nothing's gonna stop me this time.
先生们 我可以看一下你们的野营许可吗 谢谢
Gentlemen, may I please see your camping permit? Thank you.
没这东西 你是谁
Don't have one. Who are you?
我是谁 真伤自尊
Who am I? That hurts.
我是德克·邓福瑞 魔法森林护林员
I'm Dirk Dumphrey, Enchanted Forest Ranger.
看到没 这是我的警章
See? Here's my badge,
还有我金属材质的官方护林帽
and my official metal ranger-type hat.
你们知道我们有护林员吗
Did you know we had a forest ranger?
不 先生 我不知道
No, I did not, sir.
如果你们没有野营许可
If you don't have a camping permit,
恐怕我就要因在专属区非法集♥会♥
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to fine you
而对你们进行处罚了
for unlawful assembly in a reserved zone.
长点心吧 请把你们的露营转移到非限制区
Look out. So please move your camp to an unrestricted area.
那地方在哪呢
Where would that be?
就在那儿 顺着我手指的方向
Right over there. Just follow my finger.
啪啪啪 我们走
Boom, boom, boom. Let's go.
在那又扎又痒的灌木丛里吗
Inside those itchy-scratch bushes?
没门儿 我对那些东西过敏
No way. I'm allergic to those things.
如果你们拒绝转移营地
If you refuse to move camp,
根据魔法森林章程的细则
I will be forced to escort you out of the Enchanted Forest
以及第三条款
immediately, forthwith and pro bono
我就只好立刻马上无偿地
by the bylaws and Article C
把你们送出魔法森林了
of the Enchanted Forest Constitution.
还有你们带来的一切
All the pre-ems and everything.
我倒要看看你敢不敢
I'd like to see you try.
快瞧啊 你想起义吗
Whoo, look at this. You wanna throw down?
小屁孩 你手举起来大概也就
You throw hands, kid, it's gonna be about,
这有多高 到我膝盖这儿吧
what is that, kneecap level?
别别 荣誉童军永远都会配合
No, no. Dragon Scouts always cooperate.
我们非常乐意转移营地 先生
We are more than happy to move camp, sir.
臭脾气真是卯足了劲儿要得到野营勋章
Wow, Grumpy's all up on getting that camping badge.
那就好 感谢你的配合
All right, appreciate your cooperation,
祝你在魔法森林逗留愉快
and you have a magnificent stay in the Enchanted Forest.
我恨这里
I hate it here.
谁有药膏吗
Anybody got any salve?
往好的一面想 我可以从你的野营勋章任务表中
On the bright side, I can check tent construction
把帐篷搭建这一项划掉了
off your camping badge task list.
表上下一个是什么
What's next on my list?
抓鱼
Catch a fish.
抓到了 它可真漂亮
Got one! He's a beaut!
很好 划掉
Good. Check.
你们好 德克·邓福瑞 魔法森林护林员
Hi. Dirk Dumphrey, Enchanted Forest Ranger.
先生们 让我看一下你们的钓鱼许可证吗
Gentlemen, may I please see your fishing licenses?
我们没有
We don't have any.
无证钓鱼是一项非常严重的犯罪行为
Fishing without a license is a very serious offense.
你钓到魔法鱼 钓到魔力鱼
You got magic fish, you got enchanted fish.
知道这两者之间的区别吗
Do you know the difference?
你们当然不知道 但我知道
Of course you don't. But I do.
实不相瞒 我曾爱上过一条魔力鱼
I have to tell you, I fell in love with an enchanted fish once.
你们想笑就笑吧
You can laugh if you want.
爱得很深 爱得很真
It was deep, it was meaningful.
你们跟我说你们无证钓鱼是吗
You guys are telling me you were fishing without a license?
你知道这有多严重吗
Do you know how serious that is?
是吗 什么时候的规定
Oh, yeah? Since when?
好吧 我要对你态度恶劣给予处罚
All right, I'm citing you for a bad attitude.
态度恶劣而且还朝我哔哔
Bad attitude with a bow on it.
喷嚏精 别这样 护林员先生
Sneezy, don't. Mr. Ranger sir,
我到哪能拿到钓鱼许可证呢
where can I get a fishing license?
从鱼类及狩猎监督官那里
From a fish and game warden.
你找到了 德克·邓福瑞 鱼类及狩猎监督官
Ta-da! You got it. Dirk Dumphrey, fish and game warden
兼魔法森林护林员
along with Enchanted Forest Ranger.
我担任多职
I got all kinds of jobs,
头戴多帽 身穿多衫
wear all kinds of hats, wear all kinds of skirts.
是的 我说的就是多衫
That's right I said all kinds of skirts.
那跟你们没关系
It's none of your business.
有时候我当卧底 有时候我当服务生
Sometimes I go undercover, sometimes I work as a waitress.
有时候我在这边的劳特莱摊煎饼
Sometimes I flip flapjacks over here at Rotary.
他们在这儿有家
They have a rotary breakfast
魔法劳特莱俱乐部卖♥♥有一款劳特莱早餐
down here at the Enchanted Rotary Club.
有种皮包公♥司♥的味道
This reeks of bogus.
谁野营会不带药膏
Who goes camping without salve?!
我想申请一份钓鱼许可证
I'd like to apply for a fishing license, please.
好的 那你必须进行一次现场钓鱼测试
All right, then you must submit to a field fishing test, okay?
往后退 尽量别对着我呼气 开始
So back up, try not to breathe directly on me. Here we go.
你会用哪种饵料来钓大嘴巴飞鱼
What kind of lure would you use to catch wide-mouth flying fish?
-一根羽毛 -错
- A feather. - Wrong.
说出62种鲶鱼中的7种
Name seven of the 62 varieties of mud fish.
-黏黏鱼 -错
- Muddy. - Wrong.
现在仍活着的最老的洋相鲈鱼有几岁了
How old is the oldest living blooper bass?
-72岁 -不对
- Seventy-two? - No!
怎么回事啊你
What?
好了 你错题数已达到最大
All right, you've reached the maximum number of wrong answers.
申请被拒绝
Application is denied.
这条狗应该拴起来
This dog should be on a leash.
他不是狗
He's not a dog.
那我要对他模仿狗的行为进行处罚
Well, I'm gonna cite him for impersonating one.
严重处罚
Badly.
祝你们在魔法森林中玩得尽兴
Have a fantastic stay in the Enchanted Forest. Yeah.
臭家伙 那我们现在要吃什么
Beezers. Now what are we gonna eat?
豆子和维也纳香肠
Beans and weenies.
臭脾气 餐食准备得很好
Excellent meal prep, Grumpy.
我要把这项从表上划掉了
I'm checking it off your list.
德克·邓福瑞 魔法森林护林员
Dirk Dumphrey, Enchanted Forest Ranger.
根据安全守则 我要没收你们的热狗
Due to safety regulations, I'm seizing your hot dogs.
它们会造成潜在的窒息危险
They present a potential choking hazard.
当咽下一只狗 卡在气管时
When a dog goes down and gets stuck in the windpipe,
气管被堵塞 就要采取海姆立克式操作法
windpipe gets jammed up, gotta do Heimlich.
我这儿就省略不细说了
I'm doing a little bit of shorthand here.
狗就会以子弹的速度飞出
That dog goes flying out about the speed of a bullet.
那场面又难看又伤心 所以我要没收所有狗
It's ugly, it's sad, so I gotta seize all the dogs.
所有热狗 普通的狗可以留下
All the hot dogs. Regular dog can stay.
没关系
It's okay.
我们可以吃这些豆子
We can eat these beans.
好 没收打开的豆子罐头
Okay, seizing the open can of beans.
我刚看到这些豆子罐头上锋利的边缘
I just noticed you got sharp edges on those bean cans.
这可能导致严重割伤
That can lead to nasty cuts.
这会导致感染 进而导致脓疱病
That leads to infection, that leads to impetigo,
进而导致很多并发症
that leads to a lot of stuff.
你是个规矩神经病吗
What kind of rule-crazed maniac are you?!
护林员先生 我想感谢你
Mr. Ranger sir, I wanna thank you so much
如此关注我们的安全
for being so monumentally concerned for our safety.
谢谢 但我还是得罚你们
Thank you, but I do still have to fine you.
好了 祝你们在魔法森林度过
All right, look, have a magical-riffic stay
魔法欢乐的一天
in Enchanted Forest.
好吧 没跑了
Okay, it's official.
今天是我这辈子最糟糕的一天
This is the worst day of my life.
我们能回家吗
Can we just go home?
你忘记野营荣誉勋章誓言了吗
Are you forgetting the Dragon Scout oath?
我保证时刻跟我的朋友在一起
I promise to stand by my friend,
直到最后的最后
to stick with him until the bitter end.
我将此作为我的责任
I pledge this is my duty
拿我的野营荣誉勋章发誓
with the Dragon Scout salute-y.
开心果 你给我们唱一首野营荣誉勋章歌♥吧
Happy, why don't you sing us a Dragon Scout song
我去点起篝火
while I light the campfire?
他真的很想到勋章
He really wants that badge.
*他在荣誉路上前行*
* Oh the dragon he was draggin' *
*他的精力在前行*
* And his energy was laggin' *
*有志者 事竟成*
* He lost his will for fire breathin' *
德克·邓福瑞 魔法森林护林员
Dirk Dumphrey, Enchanted Forest Ranger.
你们不觉得天都这么晚了
Look, a little late in the day
你们不应该这么吵闹吗
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表