剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, no. Sniffy!
我会救你的 小嗅嗅
I'll save you, Sniffy!
我要让格鲁姆夫妇好好打个喷嚏
I'll give those Glooms something to sneeze at!
不要动 你个大家伙
Hold still, you big beaky baby.
终于好了
It's ready. At last!
已经浓缩成了强力粉末药剂
It simmered down to a powerful powdery perfection.
格里姆 当那些乡巴佬宠物主人
Now, Grim, when those peasanty pet owners
来瞻仰我的狮身鹰首兽时
are admiring my griffin,
你就把这个撒到他们的甜点上
you'll sprinkle their desserts with this stuff.
只要一口 我就能当女王了
One bite, and it's all hail, Queen Hildy.
我过敏严重
I've got allergies,
而且我要好好利用一下
and I'm not afraid to use 'em.
小嗅嗅 我们走
Hi-ho, Sniffy, and away!
来 小嗅嗅 走
Come on, Sniffy. Let's go!
希尔蒂 你妈妈来了
Oh. Hildy, your mom's here.
我是野兽
I'm a beast!
不会吧
No way.
你是希尔蒂吗
Hildy, that's you.
为什么受伤的总是我
Why me?
为什么
Why?
再给你加点水
More water for you.
再给你来点粮食
And more kibble for you.
斯塔奇 小蛤蛤要饿死了
Hey, Starchy, Clammy's starving.
你有海底弄来的污泥吗
You got a bowl of filth from the bottom of the ocean?
马上来 先生
Coming right up, monsieur.
汪汪
Ahem. Yip-yip...
汪汪
Yip-yip!
-我已经说了 -汪
- I just said that. - Yip!
今天我们为我们的宠物庆祝
Today we celebrate our pets.
有些老朋友 有些是新朋友
Some are old friends, and some are new,
比如喷嚏精那头及其可爱乖巧的狮身鹰首兽
like Sneezy's wonderfully behaved griffin Sniffy.
还有那个长着奇怪耳朵两个头
And that, um, unique two-headed thing
还有触须的东西
with the funny ears and tentacles.
格里姆 快把我的顺从药粉
Grim, sprinkle my obedience powder...
撒到那盘糕点上
on that platter of pastries.
-马上 -好的 马上撒
- Now. - Gotcha. Sprinkle time.
那是胡椒吗
Is that pepper?
不 不是胡椒
Nope, not pepper.
但我对这东西也过敏
But I'm allergic to that stuff, too.
好疼啊 我们回家吧
I got an owie. Let's go home.
遵命 我听从您的命令
Yes, I will obey your command.
真的吗 坐下 狂野希尔蒂
Really? Sit, Hildy-Wildy.
-好 -我坐下
- Okay. - I sit.
握手
Shake.
-好 握手 -真乖
- Sure. Shaking. - Good girl.
跟我回家
Follow me home.
遵命 格里姆
Yes, Grimmy.
我喜欢
Me likey.
我也喜欢
Me likey, too.
至少等这顺从药剂的药效失去前
At least until this obedience powder wears off.
敬我们的宠物
Here's to our pets.
庆祝我们的
Yip-yip-yooray for
带上宠物午餐日
Take Your Pet To Lunch Day!
污泥如何 先生
And how is monsieur's filth?
-他很喜欢 -喝掉 呆呆熊
- He loved it. - Drink up, Hicklepips.
说得好像他真会喝水一样
Oh, yeah, like he can drink water.
他刚刚喝了
He just did.
当然了
Sure, he did.
瞌睡虫
Sleepy!
不是我 是他
I didn't do it. He did.
他跟小蛤蛤学的
He learned it from Clammy.
阿嚏
Hi-ho!
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表