剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
哎呦
Pee-yew!
没有你我们根本完不成 萨瓦地精
Couldn't have done it without you, Salvatrolly.
很高兴跟你做生意 万事通
Nice doing businesses with you, Doc.
大迷糊 想告诉女王和斯塔奇
Dopey, wanna tell the queen and Starchy
大桥造好了吗
the bridge is ready?
呦呦 快点 地精巡逻
Yo, yo, run, run! Troll patrol!
直觉告诉我那些地精有不为人知的秘密
Something tells me we haven't seen the last of those trolls.
我现在还能看到他们 好吧 现在看不到了
I can still see them now. Okay, now I can't see them.
-你在说什么 -我又看到他们了
- What are you talking about? - I see 'em again.
他们不见了 又出现了
Now they're gone. There they are.
我看不到他们了
No, I can't see 'em.
我看到他们了
I see 'em!
行了 你够了
All right, already!
现在我能想象到地精的样子
Now I can see trolls in my mind's eye.
他在向我招手
He's waving at me.
你好 地精先生 他要走了 拜拜
Hi, Mr. Troll. Oh, he's leaving now. Bye!
*走起 去嚎叫公园*
*Hi-ho, to the bark park*
*走起 不是去丹麦*
*Hi-ho, not to Denmark*
*很高兴那不是鲨鱼公园*
*We're glad it's not a shark park*
*走起 七个小矮人*
*Hi-ho, 7D.*
如果你们想过桥
Hey, if youse wanna cross the bridge,
那就得交过桥费
youse gotta pay a toll.
过桥费
A toll?
我们过自己的桥 为什么要交过桥费
We're not paying a toll to cross our own bridge.
但桥不属于你们
Oh, but you don't owns it.
桥是我们的 合同里写了
We's do. It's in the contract.
我早就说过肯定有问题 万事通
Told you there'd be a catch, Doc.
过桥费要多少
How much is the toll?
50巴祖地
Fifty bazooties.
50巴祖地
Fifty bazooties?
我们要怎么筹到50巴祖地
How are we gonna come up with 50 bazooties?!
我们可以庭院旧货出♥售♥
We can have a yard sale.
说的好像那样有用一样
Yeah, like that works.
我把整个庭院都卖♥♥掉了 臭脾气
I sold the whole yard, Grumpy.
我不会交过桥费的 地精
I will not pay a toll, troll.
那你们就别想过桥
Then youse will not cross.
好吧
Fine.
我要冲过去
I'm making a run for it!
如果我们不能从桥上过河
If we can't use the bridge to cross the creek,
那我们就另想办法
we'll find another way.
-想再回去试试木板吗 -不要木板
- Wanna circle back to the plank? - No planks!
你想用我们的沙发过河吗
So you're using our couch to cross the creek?
这不是木板
It's not a plank.
根据我们的合同
According to the contract,
地精拥有桥附近方圆五史矛革的土地
trolls own the land within five shmagoogles of the bridge,
此范围内的任何东西
and any structure in that radius,
都应移除
is subject to removal.
我喜欢沙发 我会想它的
I love Couch. Gonna miss him.
我们一起睡了很多觉
We had a lot of naps together.
如果我们走不过去 那我们就飞过去
If we can't go through it, we'll have to go over it.
根据合同 地精拥有桥周围
According to the contract, trolls own the airspace
方圆五史矛革的领空
within five shmagoogles of the bridge,
此范围内任何飞行物都应移除
and all fly-overs are subject to removal.
如果我们飞不过去 我们就从地底下过去
If we can't go over it, we'll have to go under it.
根据合同...
According to the contract--
行了行了 地精拥有地下钻探权
Yeah, yeah, trolls own the underground drilling rights,
等等等等 应该移除
blah, blah, blah, subject to removal.
*给伊普斯拉做的嚎叫成人礼发型*
* Bark mitzvah haircut for Yips *
帅哥先生
Oh, Sir Handsome Boy.
你真的好帅气
Yes, you are.
那也可以
That works, too.
再也不跟怒发冲冠先生遛狗了
No more walkies with Mr. Bristles.
大桥造好了 简直棒呆了
The bridge is ready? Yay-yay-yaysies!
慢着 过桥费是多少
Wait, how much is the toll?
50巴祖地
It's 50 bazooties.
什么 我们国库里都没有那么多钱
What?! That's more than we have in the royal treasury.
我要怎么筹到50巴祖地
How can I get 50 bazooties?
-我们可以车♥库♥旧货出♥售♥ -说的好像那样有用一样
- We could have a garage sale. - Yeah, like that works.
我把整个车♥库♥都卖♥♥掉了
I sold the whole garage.
抱歉 各位
Sorry, everybody.
振作起来 万事通
Cheer up, Doc.
这仍然是一座让人骄傲又漂亮的大桥
It's still a beautiful bridge to be proud of.
-谢谢 -虽然没用 但很漂亮
- Thanks. - Useless but beautiful.
伊普斯拉爵士
Well, Sir Yipsalot,
我们无法过桥去你的新嚎叫公园了
we can't cross the bridge to your new bark park.
所以我们就在这里进行你的嚎叫成人礼吧
So I guess we'll have your bark mitzvah right here!
一起嗨起来
Mazel tov!
喂喂喂 这太折磨人了
Oh, yo, yo, wow, wow! Excruciating!
地精受不了狗叫声
Trolls can't stand dog barking.
更受不了狗唱歌♥ 快停下
Even worse is dog singing. Make it stop!
我做不到 这是嚎叫成人礼
I can't. It's a bark mitzvah.
桥给你们了 我们要走了
You can haves your bridge. We're outta here.
-太棒了 -去嚎叫公园
- Yaysies! - To the bark park!
没有地精我们走
Hi toll free ho!
张嘴
Muzzle tov.
张嘴 张嘴 张嘴
Muzzle tov, muzzle tov, muzzle tov.
如果想张嘴 那就对着怒发冲冠先生来
If you're gonna muzzle something, muzzle Mr. Bristles.
不要看我
Don't look at me.
我一直以为伊普斯拉爵士是圣公会教♥徒♥
All along, I thought Yipsalot was Episcopalian.
万事通 你还差点被地精坑了呢 对吧
Well, Doc, you almost got trumped by that troll, didn't ya?
是 我承认这座大桥
Yeah. I admit this bridge
对这一条小溪来说是有点小题大做了
is a little overkill for this creek.
放一块木板其实就很好了
A plank really is perfect here.
那是我的主意
That was my idea.
那这座碍眼的大桥怎么办
What are you gonna do with this eyesore?
我知道应该放去哪里
I have just the place to put it.
万岁
Yip-yip yooray!
看那边 第一个从那座桥经过的人
Looky there. The first person to cross the bridge.
你们闻到了吗
You guys smell that?
闻起来像...不可能
It smells like... It can't be.
-是吗 是的 -臭烘烘
- Is it? It is! - Stinky!!
你还活着
You're alive!
这么多年了 我们以为永远失去你了
All these years, we thought we lost you forever.
我游去了另一边
Well, I swam to the other side.
然后一直都住在那里
Been living over there all this time.
我娶了妻子臭臭 还有两个孩子大臭和二臭
Got a wife, Smelly, and two kids, Stenchy and Stanky.
很高兴有桥了 以后我们可以互相走动了
Glad about the bridge, though. Now we can visit each other.
群抱抱
Group hug.
哎呦走起
Hi pee-yew ho!!
欧耶
Oy vey!
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表