剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
*走起*
Hi-ho!
*走起 我们出发啦*
? Hi-ho, here we go now ?
*走起 跟上节奏*
? Hi-ho, go with the flow now ?
*走起 打个招呼*
? Hi-ho, say hello now ?
*七个小矮人时间*
? It's time for the 7D ?
*开心果的歌♥一直快活*
? Happy's songs are always sunny ?
*喷嚏精的鼻子老是流涕*
? Sneezy's nose is always runny ?
*大迷糊的笑话总是滑稽*
? Dopey's gags are always funny ?
*和七个小矮人一起走起*
? Hi-ho go the 7D, hi-ho ?
*害羞鬼害羞 万事通聪明*
? Bashful's shy and Doc is bright ?
*瞌睡虫长睡无天明*
? Sleepy snoozes day and night ?
*臭脾气他一点就着*
? Grumpy's wound a bit too tight ?
*和七个小矮人一起走起*
? Hi-ho go the 7D, hi-ho ?
*走起 一起嗨*
? Hi-ho, yippie-yippie lo now ?
*走起 一起嗨*
? Hi-ho, hey-hi-de-ho now ?
*走起 秀要开场*
? Hi-ho, here comes the show now ?
*七个小矮人时间 走起*
? It's time for the 7D, hi-ho ?
*走开啦 别挡道*
? Make way for the 7D, ? hi-ho ?
开心的臭脾气
Oh, Happy Grumpy.
-走 -起
- Hi... - Ho!
-走 -起
- Hi... - Ho!
-走 -起
- Hi... - Ho!
-走 -起
- Hi... - Ho!
-走 -起
- Hi... - Ho!
-走 -起
- Hi... - Ho!
你们怎么了
What's the matter with you guys?
如果不把快乐女王的雕像
If we don't get this statue of Queen Delightful
赶紧送到城♥堡♥ 它就要化了
to the castle quick, it's gonna melt.
能不能让别人在前面指挥"走" 你来"起"
Why don't you let someone else "Hi" for a while, and you "Ho"?
那是因为
Because I am the creator
这个杰作是我创造的
of this magnificent piece of cheese art,
所以"走"必须我来说
which means I "Hi" and you "Ho"!
快点"起"吧
So ho!
小心点 这东西很脆弱
And be careful, it's delicate.
好臭
It's stanky!
什么 天哪 不要啊
What? Oh, no. No, no, no, no.
已经开始融化了
It's starting to melt.
得赶紧送到城♥堡♥那里
We gotta get it to the castle!
快点 走起 走起
Move it! Hi! Hi! Ho! Ho!
走起 走起
Hi! Hi! Hi! Ho! Ho! Ho!
糟了 堵车
Uh-oh. Traffic jam.
什么情况 为什么停下来了
What happened? Why'd ya stop?!
好大的一头猪
Aaah! That's a big pig.
不好意思 女士
Uh, excuse me there, lady,
你和你的猪挡了我们的路
but you and your pig are blockin' our way.
不是你挡了我们的路吗
I believe it is you who are blocking our way.
咳咳 女士
Ahem. Now, look, madam,
我没空跟你争吵
I don't have time to argue.
请您往后退一下 让我们过去
So back up off the bridge so we can get across.
你倒车 让我过去
You back up so we can get across!
我们有急事 请你让一让
We've got an emergency here! Now back up!
我们不让
We are not moving!
你必须让
Oh, yes, you are!
你给我放开明迪
Take your hands off Mindy this instant!
谁知道你的手碰过什么
Who knows where they've been?
臭脾气
Uh, Grumpy.
不要 不要
No, no, no, no, no!
不要化啊 我的杰作
Please don't melt, my magnificent masterpiece!
千万不要
Please don't!
都怪你
Ooh hoo hoo, you!
都怪你
You did that!
你就不愿意让我们先过
You couldn't just let us cross over the bridge.
你知道你们是什么吗
You know what you are?
臭脾气 不要
Uh-oh. Grumpy, don't.
他要说了
He's gonna say it.
你们是...
You are a...
孩子们 最好把耳朵捂起来
Kids, you might want to cover your ears.
你这个坑爹玩意儿 挡道的恶心垃圾
You are a needlenose, sippyswup, bogwoggle, dunkipper!
你的猪也一样
And that goes for your pig, too!
你摊上事儿了 小子
Oh, big mistake, flower pot!
我是个法力很高的女巫
It just so happens I'm a powerful witch,
我要向你施咒
and I hereby put a curse on you.
如果你再大吼大叫
If you ever raise your voice in anger
或者说脏话的话
or speak an unkind word ever again,
你就会变成一坨芝士
you will turn into a gooey pile of cheese
一星期 噗
for one week--poof!
走吧 明迪
Come on, Mindy.
我们去猪猪花♥园♥散步
Time to go to the pig park so you can run.
你给我回来 我还没说完...
Grrrr! Get back here! I'm not finished with--
臭脾气 不要 你没听她说吗
Grumpy, no! Didn't you hear what she said?
如果你再生气 冲人♥大♥吼大叫的话
If you ever get angry or yell at anyone ever again...
你就会变成一坨芝士
..You're gonna turn into a gooey pile of cheese
整整一星期
for a whole week!
我们必须先
The first thing we're going to do is--
带他回家洗个澡
get him home so he can take a bath.
天哪 可怜的臭脾气
Oh dear, oh dear, poor Grumpy.
-他怎么样了 -我们正在努力帮他保持冷静
- How is he? - Well, we're trying to keep him calm
远离一切会惹他生气的东西
and away from anything that might annoy him.
-我们可以见见他吗 -你可以
- Can we see him? - You can,
但是斯塔奇勋爵最好在外面等着
but Lord Starchbottom should probably stay outside.
我 为什么
Me? Why?
你挺烦人的
You're kind of annoying.
没错
That's right, you are.
不过我习惯了
I'm used to it, though.
烦人
Annoying?
请问一下 我烦人吗
Excuse me. Am I annoying?
当然
Totally.
你可以跟他说话 不过尽量积极点
You can talk to him, but try to keep it upbeat.
明白
Got it.
臭脾气你好
Hello, Grumpy.
那个女巫对你施了咒 我表示遗憾
I'm so sorry that witch put a curse on you.
没事的 没事的
Okay, okay. It's okay.
你打算怎么做
What are you going to do?
你不能永远这么堵着他的嘴啊
You can't cover his mouth forever.
是啊 也许他给那个女巫道歉
I know! Maybe if he apologizes to the witch,
她就会解咒了
she'll lift the curse.
绝对不行
Absolutely not!
他说我是坑爹玩意儿 挡道的恶心垃圾
He called me a needlenose, sippyswup, bogwoggle, dunkdipper!
我知道 但是他已经非常后悔了
I know, and he feels just terrible about it.
是吧 臭脾气
Don't you, Grumpy?
看到了吗
See?
请让他道歉吧
Please let him apologize.
好吧
Oh, all right.
太好了 去吧 臭脾气
Wonderful. Go ahead, Grumpy.
对这位女士道歉吧
Apologize to the nice lady.
抱歉
Sorry.
我接受你的道歉 诅咒解除了
Apology accepted. The curse is lifted.
吁
Poof
你也得给明迪道歉
You gotta apologize to Mindy too,
因为你冲她吼了
'cause you yelled at her.
好吧 没问题
Yeah, sure, why not.
抱歉 明迪
Uh, sorry there, Mindy--
不 不
No, no, no, no.
她听不懂人话
She doesn't understand people words.
你吻她一下
Give her a kiss.
这样她就知道你在道歉了
That way she'll know you're sorry.
-我才不要亲一头猪 -亲那头猪
- I'm not kissin' a pig! - Kiss that pig!
我不要亲你的猪
I'm not kissin' your pig!
我已经道过歉了
I already apologized!
虽然明明应该是你道歉
Even though you're the one who should apologize to me!
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表