剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
我会偷溜进藏宝室
I'll sneak into the treasure room,
偷走超美王冠
steal the Hubba Hubba headpiece,
然后我们抓紧溜之大吉
then we'll hightail it out of here.
-明白了吗 -不明白
- Is that clear? - Nope.
宫廷逗笑员试镜
Court jester auditions.
下一位
Next!
这是小小头
This is Teeny Head.
我是他的经纪人 事成者曼迪
I'm his agent, Mandy Makeithappen.
这是他的照片和简历
Here's his head shot and résumé.
你表演过哈哈笑
I see you played the Ha Ha Hole.
我让它们在走廊里滚了个够
I had 'em rolling in the aisles.
你要知道 宫廷逗笑员
Well, you should know that being the court jester
是项非常重要的工作
is a very important job,
我可不是个容易被逗笑的人
and I'm not an easy laugh.
我们等着瞧 大人
We'll see about that, Poindexter.
我肯定让你笑掉你那漂亮的裤子
I'll have you laughing your fancy pants off.
你也穿着漂亮的内♥裤♥吗 这个怎么样
Do those come with fancy underpants? How does that work?
下一位试镜宫廷逗笑员的是
And the next audition for court jester is...
小小头
Teeny Head!
你可以开始了
You may begin.
很高兴来乔利伍德
Great to be here in Jollywood.
你听说过魔幻森林里的狂野派对吗
You hear about the wild party in the Enchanted Forest?
长发公主去了 她真的把长发放下来了
Rapunzel was there. Yeah, really let her hair down.
灰姑娘也去了
Cinderella was there, too.
为什么灰姑娘不能踢球
Why can't Cinderella play soccer?
因为她一直逃离舞会[球]啊
'Cause she keeps running away from the ball.
我发誓 这不是我编的
I'm not making this up, I swear.
找到了 超美王冠
There it is, the Hubba Hubba headpiece.
是我的了 是我的了
It's mine! It's mine, it's mine, it's mine!
杰克和豆茎怎么知道
How did Jack and the beanstalk
他的奶牛价值多少豆子
know how many beans his cow was worth?
当然是算出来的
He used a cow-culator.
但他还是一奶懵逼
But he was udderly confused.
我的试镜结束了 记得给逗小小费
That's it for me. And remember, tip your serfs.
你可以去大厅等着我们讨论出结果了
You can wait in the hall while we judge you.
效果很好 简直要笑死他们了
Oh, big laughs. Big. Killed.
除了那个戴绿帽子的人 他一次都没笑
Except for that drip in the green hat. He didn't laugh once.
王冠拿到了 我们走
I got the headpiece. Let's go.
开什么玩笑 我得知道试镜结果啊
What, are you kidding me? I gotta find out if I booked this gig.
别管结果了 我们是来偷宝贝的
Forget it. We came here for the treasure.
开什么玩笑 笑才是最大的宝贝
What, are you kidding? The laughs are the treasure.
他不对劲
Something's not right about him.
你是说他那个超级小的玻璃头吗
You mean his incredibly small glass head?
还有不对劲的地方
But it's something else,
除了一点都不好笑之外
in addition to being unfunny.
-快走吧 -我要知道结果
- Let's go now! - I want this gig.
结果如何
How'd I do?
抱歉 小小头 你没入选
Sorry, Teeny Head, you didn't make the cut.
什么 他们都快笑死了
What?! They were laughing their heads off.
我觉得你不好笑 这才是最重要的
You weren't funny to me, and that's what matters.
好吧 谢了 拜拜
Okay then, thanks. Ta-ta.
你想要好笑吗 那我就让你笑
Hey, you want funny? I'll give you funny.
通常我不会这么早拿出顶级段子
I don't normally bring out the "A" material this early,
但这是战争
but this is war.
退后 斯塔奇巴蹲还是什么
Stand back, Starchbuttocks, or whatever your name is.
阿♥拉♥丁的宠物是什么
Hey, what kind of pet did Aladdin have?
会飞的地毯
A flyin' car-pet.
彼得潘为什么没降落在机场
Why won't Peter Pan land in the airport?
因为他是梦幻岛来的
'Cause he's from Never Land.
大海对小美人鱼说了什么
What did the ocean say to the Little Mermaid?
什么都没说 它只招手[海浪]了
Nothing. It just waved.
他的头掉下来了
And his head falls off.
什么
What?
超美王冠
The Hubba Hubba headpiece.
超美哎
Hubba hubba.
是格鲁姆夫妇
It's the Glooms!
-拿下他们 -快跑
- Get 'em! - Run!
各位晚安
Good night, everybody.
格鲁姆夫妇离开了
The Glooms have left the building!
斯塔奇巴顿大人
Why, Lord Starchbottom,
这就是你不笑的原因
that's why you weren't laughing.
一直以来你都知道小小头是格鲁姆假扮的
You knew all along Teeny Head was a Gloom trick.
是吗 我是说 当然了
I did? I mean, well, yes, I did.
我们该如何感谢你
How can we ever thank you?
求你了求你了 就让他们都走吧
By letting me please, please, please, get rid of the staff.
我听到了
I heard that.
没错
Oh, you did.
我会给你们好好写封推荐信
With glowing letters of recommendation.
为水晶球鼓掌
Put your hands together for Crystal Ball!
刚从乔利伍德来了一大群人
A great crowd just rolled in from Jollywood.
我的玻璃都模糊了
I gotta tell ya, boy, is my glass smudged.
爱死这个球了
Love the ball.
希尔蒂 你想舔一口我的炖菜棒冰吗
Hey, Hildy, want a lick of my frozen stew on a stick?
她才不想
No, she does not!
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表