剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
你和你哥哥都给我滚
Look, you and your brother, buzz off.
快走吧 杜威
Now hit the road, Dewey.
你好
Hi-ho!
小矮人们来了
It's the 7D! Yaysies!
有请害羞鬼爵士
May we present Sir Bashful...
与臭脾气爵士
and Sir Grumpy.
我们从骑士学校毕业了
We graduated knight school.
请坐 夫人 您闻起来真香
Please have a seat, milady. You smell good.
害羞鬼 你学会了骑士精神
Why, Bashful, you learned chivalry.
你们知道
Hey, did you know that...
我赶走凶猛的喷火巨龙
I single-handedly saved a kingdom
只手拯救王国的事吗
from a ferocious fire-breathing dragon?
比如那只吗
Like that one?
你哥哥来了吗
Your brother is here?
我真害怕
Oh, I'm shakin'.
我真害怕
Er... I'm shaking.
杜威的哥哥
Dewey's brother!
最后发现 强斯洛特只是个演员
Turns out Charmsalot was nothing more than an actor,
到处表演自己的"斗恶龙"戏码
going around doing his "defeat the dragon" routine
穿着租来的盔甲
in a rented suit of armor,
那条龙 杜威 也在配合他演出
and the dragon, Dewey, was in on the act.
杜威的哥哥却没有
Dewey's brother was not.
大家都进去
Everybody inside.
滚吧
Now beat it.
我的英雄 我晕了
My hero. Swoon!
我晕了
Swoon!
我晕了
Swoon!!
你做到了 害羞鬼 她晕了三次
You did it, Bash. She triple swooned.
害羞鬼爵士
Sir Bashful,
我身穿闪耀盔甲的真正骑士
my one true knight in shining armor.
晚安 骑士
Nighty-night, knight.
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表