剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
*走起*
? Hi-ho! ?
*走起 我们出发啦*
? Hi-ho, here we go now ?
*走起 跟上节奏*
? Hi-ho, go with the flow now ?
*走起 打个招呼*
? Hi-ho, say hello now ?
*七个小矮人时间*
? It's time for the 7D ?
*开心果的歌♥一直快活*
? Happy's songs are always sunny ?
*喷嚏精的鼻子老是流涕*
? Sneezy's nose is always runny ?
*大迷糊的笑话总是滑稽*
? Dopey's gags are always funny ?
*和七个小矮人一起走起*
? Hi-ho from the 7D, hi-ho ?
*害羞鬼害羞 万事通聪明*
? Bashful's shy and Doc is bright ?
*瞌睡虫长睡无天明*
? Sleepy snoozes day and night ?
*臭脾气他一点就着*
? Grumpy's wound a bit too tight ?
*和七个小矮人一起走起*
? Hi-ho from the 7D, hi-ho ?
*走起 一起嗨*
? Hi-ho, yippie-yippie lo now ?
*走起 一起嗨*
? Hi-ho, hey-hi-de-ho now ?
*走起 秀要开场*
? Hi-ho, here comes the show now ?
*七个小矮人时间 走起*
? It's time for the 7D, hi-ho ?
*走开啦 别挡道*
? Make way for the 7D, ? hi-ho ?
预言家小姐
你有什么想问的吗
How may I help you?
我是一个生活就像家庭剧一样的老女人
I'm the old woman who lives in a show.
我以后能做什么呢
What will I do in the future?
让我问问我的水晶球
Let me consult my crystal.
生活像家庭剧是吧 让我想想
Lives in a show, huh? Let me guess.
你在寻找一个心灵伴侣
You're lookin' for a soul mate.
我每天都待在这里
Hey, I'm here all week.
要是我做了女王 你是想成为
When I am queen, do you want to be
我钦点的小摆设皇家统帅呢
the official royal commander of tchotchkes,
还是想成为一个保龄球呢
or a bowling ball?
好吧好吧 我明白了 别紧张
All right, all right, I get it. Lighten up.
你且看看我预见的
Let me show you what I see.
让我看看
I'm getting something.
我看见了
I see...
你有子女无数 而你无所适从
you have so many children, you don't know what to do.
哎呀 她好厉害啊
Blimey, she's good!
这是怎么了 开心果
What's going on, Happy?
预言家小姐
Miss Fortune the fortune teller
正在预言呢
is predicting stuff.
预言 切 都是胡扯八道
Fortune telling, eh? What a bunch of woo.
你为什么非得这么暴躁
Why do you have to be so grumpy?
-还不是因为你 -那好吧
- 'Cause of you. - Okay then.
下一位
Next, please.
你先吧 臭脾气
Go ahead of me, Grumpster.
信预言家小姐 不会错
Miss Fortune is always right.
不会错吗 那我们等着瞧吧
Always right, huh? We'll see about that.
让我看看你的本领 女士
Okay, show me what you got, lady.
这是小矮人之一
It's one of the 7D.
你最好给我好好表现
You better make this good.
此球一出 魔法之珠
Inside the ball, the magic mist'll
所问所求 皆告诉汝
tell you all. Gaze on the crystal.
看到我押的韵了吧 出 珠 汝
See the rhyme there? Mist'll, crystal.
有一种不满的情绪
Grouchy feelings.
你脾气也没那么差
You're not really grouchy.
-你只是被误解了 -没错 没错
- You're just misunderstood. - True, true.
我还看到
I'm also getting...
所有人都觉得你老是喜欢抱怨
everyone thinks you're a bitter complainer,
但往往你那些尖锐的话却总是很有远见的
when your snarky remarks are actually chock full of insight.
着实如此
Indeed they are.
我看见了你内在的天赋
I see genius in you.
够了 不必一直夸我有魅力了
Enough about my winning personality.
把你那预见未来的小把戏使出来看看吧
Make with the future-predicting shmagoo.
好吧 在接下来的十秒钟内
All right. You are going to stub your toe
你会砸到自己的脚
in the next ten seconds.
切 我都没走路
Ha! I'm not even walking.
疼疼疼
Ouch!
一个大号♥会掉到你头上
And a tuba will fall on your head.
不可能
Impossible.
好厉害
Impressive.
你真的能预见未来耶
You really did predict the future.
为了让我绝妙的计划奏效 我们
In order for my brilliant scheme to work, we--
你说你的是什么意思
What do you mean, your?
这个计划是这个球想出来的
The ball came up with this plan.
随便你怎么说啦 土豆球 番茄球
Whatever. Potatoes, tomatoes.
为了让我绝妙的计划奏效
In order for my scheme to work,
我们只要说服七个小矮人之一
we just have to convince one of the 7D
带我们去见女王
to take us to Queenie.
我是水晶球之魂
I'm the spirit of the crystal ball.
我就是聪慧无双的百晓生
I'm a super wise guy know-it-all.
我看见了 我看见了女王
I see.. I see the queen
身处险境 不会吧
is in terrible danger. Oh, no!
你必须立刻带我去见她
You must take me to her at once.
跟我来
Come with me.
快让开 快让开 快让开
Floom, floom, floom, floom, floom.
抄小路
Gangway!
怎么了
What gives?
女王身处险境
The queen's in danger.
走起 快去城♥堡♥
Hi-ho. To the castle.
快乐女王
Queen Delightful.
害羞鬼
Bashful.
你怎么举着个姑娘
You're carrying a lady.
她才不是什么姑娘呢 她是预言家
She's no lady; she's a fortune teller.
她可厉害了
She's the real deal.
还有水晶球呢
Got a crystal ball and everything.
她说厄运要找上你了
She says something bad is gonna happen to you.
天啊
Oh, dear.
伊普斯拉爵士 你替我来打好吗
Sir Yipsalot, could you take over for me?
汪汪
Yip yip.
妈咪妈咪哄
Jumpin' jivin' jellybean.
水晶球预见的未来定成真
The crystal knows what must be seen.
快告诉我们
Tell us!
我们的计划是...
Our plan was--
是我的计划
That's my plan.
是骗快乐女王
Was to trick Queen Delightful
把我封为女王
into making me queen.
我会被封为摆设皇家统帅
And I'd be named the royal commander of tchotchkes.
所有摆设品的统治者
Ruler of all knickknacks.
但为了完成这个目标 我们需要
But to pull it off, we needed to get
和女王单独待在一起 不能有她的奴才在
the queen alone, without her minions butting in.
快乐女王 这里太吵了
Queen Delightful, it's just too noisy in here.
我无法集中精力
I can't concentrate.
伙伴们 你们能去别的地方玩吗
Fellas, could you take the game somewhere else?
再见啦 拜拜喽
Bye now. Ta-ta. Shoo, shoo.
乒乓球赛哟
Hi ping-pong ho!
好多了
Much better.
终于安静了
Finally, silence.
告诉我吧 水晶球
Tell me all, O crystal ball.
给女王看看未来
Show the future to the queen.
水晶球预见的未来定成真
The crystal ball is what must be seen.
看来要下雨了
Looks like it's gonna rain.
太好了 我们很需要
Goody! We desperately need it.
你没有看到吗
Don't you see?
这意味着厄运将降临到女王身上
That means bad luck will befall the queen.
该我出场了
Ooh, that's my cue.
这大蛋蛋是从哪来的
Where'd that big egg come from?
是这只大鸟下的
Ooh, it came from that big bird.
傻蛋 是让你砸女王 不是魔女
Yo, dip, she said the queenie, not the meanie.
会有可怕的厄运降临到女王身上
The queen will have lots of bad luck befall her.
快走开
Outta here.
哈哈 砸不到
Ha ha, missed me.
预言家小姐身上真是降临了不少厄运
There's certainly a lot of misfortune befalling Miss Fortune.
旋风耶
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表