剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
Sir Yipsalot would like to say something
斯塔奇巴顿勋爵说
to Lord Starchbottom.
斯塔奇 找你的
Starchy, for you.
啥事儿
Yes...
一只鸡居然在用罐头盒打电♥话♥
Ooh, chickens talkin' through a tin can.
我被你震惊到了
You just blowed my mind.
我无语了
I got nothin'.
总之
Anyway...
腌黄瓜机貌似是修不好了
it seems the pickle pickler is beyond repair.
凯普 注意了
Kep, pay attention.
如果我们的家族生意继续不下去了的话
If there's no way to save the family business,
我们只好卖♥♥了这地方了
we'll have to sell the place.
不 那你们要住哪儿去
Oh, no. Where will you live?
搬去跟你住啊
With you.
*这有些关于黄瓜家族的小故事*
* Oh, here's a little story of the Gerkin family *
*他们都是可爱的农民*
* They're charmers who are farmers *
*腌黄瓜就是他们的使命*
* With a pickle-y dynasty *
*世上最美味的腌黄瓜*
* The yummiest pickles that you ever did consume *
*一个月前的某一天*
* But then one day a month ago *
*他们的农场炸了*
* Their farm went ka-boom *
炸上天了
Sky high, that is.
腌黄瓜条 腌黄瓜片
Pickle chips, pickle pieces.
给你的生活添点滋味
And a whole lotta relish.
*黄瓜一家都不知道怎么办*
* Well, the Gerkins were uncertain *
*他们要何去何从*
* What were they gonna do *
*他们搬去了乔利伍德*
* They moved to Jollywood whoopty schmoodily doo *
*那里是快乐女王的地方 那还有斯塔奇*
* Where Queen Delightful rules and Starchy is their kin *
*但斯塔奇反对他们搬过去*
* But Starchy is against the move *
我说些什么好呢
Where do I begin?
不不 我要拯救我们的家族生意
No, no, I am going to save the family business.
我们七个小矮人会帮忙的
And the 7D will help.
我想我能重建机器
I think I can rebuild it.
还有原始设计图吗
Do you have the original design plans?
原始啥啥啥
The original what-y what wha?
那就是没有了
We'll take that as a no.
你必须把它修好
You've got to fix it.
伊斯普拉爵士需要腌黄瓜
Sir Yipsalot needs the pickles.
他们也不能跟我住在一起
And they can't live with me.
好啦 迪拉德 冷静
Okay, Dillard. Calm down.
我有办法了
I know how to rebuild the pickler.
但我们见都没见过那个机器呢 万事通
But we don't even know what it looked like, Doc.
腌黄瓜腌制机里发出的蒸汽
The steam from the pickle pickler
在墙上留下了一些痕迹
formed a residue pattern on the wall.
就等于我有了个设计图
It's like I had a blueprint.
我得救啦 爸比 我们得救啦
I'm saved, Daddy. We're saved!
哇塞
Winkers.
干得漂亮 万事通
Good work, Doc.
你拯救了我们的农场
You done saved our farm.
谢谢谢谢谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
我们开始干活吧
Let's get to picklin'.
开闸放卤水
Unleashin' the brine.
黄瓜来啦
Here come the cukes.
设定适合压力
Setting the proper pressure.
谁想试一试
Who wants to do the taste test?
-大伙儿 -快乐女王 你怎么找到我们了
- Hi, guys. - Queen Delightful? How'd you find us?
伊斯普拉爵士和我在玩接腌黄瓜
Sir Yipsalot and I played fetch the pickle.
怎么样
How is it?
伊斯普拉爵士说味道不对
Sir Yipsalot says the spices are missing.
对了
That's right.
我们忘了加秘密佐料了
We forgot to add the secret ingredient.
黄瓜家族腌黄瓜粉
The Gerkin family pickle powder.
一代一代一代传下来的
Handed down from generation to generation to generation...
粉呢
Where is the pickle powder?
我们把它放在腌黄瓜机边上了
We keeps it in the jug next to the pickle pickler.
那不就等于机器爆♥炸♥的时候
That means when the pickler exploded,
粉也跟着炸飞了
so did the pickle powder.
你是说放在腌黄瓜机旁边的腌黄瓜粉在
You mean the pickle powder by the pickle pickler
腌黄瓜机爆♥炸♥的时候也炸飞了腌黄瓜粉
plum poofed when the pickler puckered and popped?
你丫有完没完啊
Boy, the fun just never stops out here in the country, does it?
一代传一代传一代....
To generation to generation to generation...
我们能继续了吗
Can we please get on with this?
没有腌黄瓜粉
Without the pickle powder,
黄瓜家族腌黄瓜就没法制♥作♥
the Gerkin family pickles can't be made.
一代传一代
To generation to generation.
有一代没传到
Then we skipped a generation.
继续传下一代传下一代
To generation to generation...
真嫉妒你
I envy you.
不要哭 迪拉德
Now quit your belly-achin' there, Dillard.
我打赌我们还能再收集到一些腌黄瓜粉
I bet we can round up a pinch of that pickle powder.
在哪
Where?
你没闻过我给你的那块怀表吗
Ever sniff that pocket watch I gave you?
什么鬼
Random.
我没事闻怀表做什么
Why would I sniff my watch?
你闻闻呗
Oh, just do it.
臭吧
Stinky, ain't it?
等等 闻起来像...
Wait. It smells like...
家和 黄瓜家族的腌黄瓜
home and... Gerkin pickles.
在你离开去追求梦想的时候
Before you up and left to pursue your dreams,
我放了一点腌黄瓜粉在里面
I put a pinch of pickle powder in here.
这样你就能一直记得家的味道
So you'd always remember what home smelled like.
有这一点粉
With that pinch of powder,
我就能挑选出调料
I was able to sort out the spices,
然后配出准确的配方
and I came up with the exact ingredients.
我觉得伊普斯拉爵士喜欢这个
I'd say Sir Yipsalot likes it.
还用你说
Ya think?
现在得来一个腌黄瓜派对
This calls for a pickle party!
好吃 爱死这腌黄瓜了
Groovy. Lovin' the pickles.
快乐女王 你会因为我不是王室
Queen Delightful, are you going to replace me
把我辞掉吗
now that you know I'm not royalty?
我从没觉得你是
I never thought you were.
我是因为喜欢你才雇了你
I hired you because I liked you.
而且到了你家 我才知道什么是亲密的家
And because I can tell a close family when I see one.
我让你家人去我们那儿住一个月了
I've asked your kinfolk to come stay with us for a month.
这让我震惊了
You just blowed my mind.
*这就是黄瓜家族的故事*
*And that's the story of the Gerkins*
*是时候离开了*
*Now it's time to go*
*给你们一个有爱的*
*So we bid you all a fond farewell*
*黄瓜告别式*
* with a hi-pickle-ho!*
巨人专用鸡汤
女士们 乡亲们
Ladies and Jollymen.
欢迎来到第500届滚腌黄瓜桶大赛
Welcome to the Pickle Barrel 500!
参赛者都在起点
The pickle barrel racers are at the starting line
准备着
ready to roll.
让我们恭请快乐女王
Now please squat for Queen Delightful's
唱乔利伍德国歌♥
singing of the Jollywood national anthem.
大家平身
Thank you for squatting.
她搞砸了
Oh, she's butchering it.
这不是乔利伍德国歌♥的歌♥词
Those aren't the words to the Jollywood anthem.
天哪 什么情况
Beezers. What's going on?
我的天呐
Hickory dickory me.
看起来她得了约德尔流感
Looks like she's come down with yodelady flu.
情况不妙 太不妙了
That's bad. That's really bad.
*我得了约德尔流感*
*I've got the yodelady flu*
各位注意一下
Your attention, please.
根据第500届滚腌黄瓜桶比赛规定
The rules of the Pickle Barrel 500
女王必须在比赛之前
clearly state that before the race can start,
唱乔利伍德国歌♥
the queen must sing the Jollywood anthem.
看起来比赛要取消了
Looks like the race is off.
大家不要惊慌
Nobody panic.
淡定 比赛没取消
Relax. The race isn't off,
但是得暂时延迟
but there will be a temporary delay
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表