剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
for such an abrasive noise, don't you think?
我要因扰乱宁静惩罚你们
I'm gonna have to cite you for disturbing the peace.
先生 这次我要请你
Sir, this time, what I'm gonna ask you to do
放开你的吉他了
is please step away from the guitar.
请听话 请马上给我
Please do that. Please do it now.
这些规定真是无理取闹无稽之谈
These regulations are arbitrary and outrageous.
-对 -我们受不了了
- Yeah! - This will not abide!
-冷静 女士 -女士
- Calm down, madam. - Madam?
-拜托 亲爱的 -亲爱的
- Come on, sweetie. - Sweetie?!
退后 否则我让你们
Back off, or I will ban you
一辈子不能踏入魔法森林
from the Enchanted Forest for life.
不
No.
护林员先生 我的朋友们很暴躁
Mr. Ranger sir, my friends are cranky
因为我们还没吃东西 你也懂的
because we haven't eaten. You understand.
谢谢 问一下
Well, thank you. A question.
你们准备用什么点起篝火
What do you plan on lighting that campfire with?
-用你的小脸吗 -我有火柴
- Your good looks? - I have a match.
什么
What?!
23-19 发现火柴 发现火柴
23-19. Matches. 23-19. Got matches.
立刻请求支援
I definitely need backup immediately.
干得漂亮 大熊副官
Nice work, Deputy Bear.
把火柴收好带回局里
Bag it, tag it, take it to the sub-station.
这下让我怎么点篝火
How am I supposed to light the campfire?
用安全的方法 两根木棍摩擦点火
The safe way. Rubbing two sticks together.
祝大家在魔法森林
Have a stupend-ious day, everyone,
有愚快的一天
in the Enchanted Forest.
野营荣誉勋章
Dragon Scout salute-y.
我浑身被咬了 但是没有膏药擦
I've got hives where no salve will reach.
大迷糊呢
Hey, where's Dopey?
他去野外找食物了
Oh, he went feral. He's scavenging for food.
成功了
I did it!
做得好
Yeah. Good job.
篝火 划掉
Campfire, check.
德克·邓福瑞 林火监督员
All right, Dirk Dumphrey, Fire Ranger.
七区这里禁止点火
We got a controlled brush fire in sector seven.
大熊副官 上
Deputy Bear, let's go.
启动全面控火程序
Commence full fire suppression procedures.
记得在魔法森林里
And remember to have a fiesta-licious stay
度过精彩的一天
in the Enchanted Forest.
旅行结束
This trip is over.
作为荣誉童军 我保证跟朋友在一起
As a Dragon Scout, I promise to stand by my friend.
得了吧 我们走了
Forget that noise. We're outta here.
我就快拿到勋章了 我才不走
Not when I'm this close to getting my badge.
我就还有在树林里过夜一条没做了
All's I got left to do is spend the night out here in the woods.
如果睡觉了 等我们醒来
If we go to bed, when we wake up,
这个噩梦就会结束了
this nightmare will be over.
好吧
All right.
谢谢 各位
Thanks, fellas.
喷嚏精 找到膏药了
Hey, Sneezy, found you some salve.
太晚了 破票
Too late. Stupid ticket.
警告 警告 大家都起来
Flare drop, flare dropping. Everybody up.
又怎么了
Now what?
你乱扔垃圾
This is littering.
在公共场所乱扔垃圾
You littered public property.
我要把你们全部抓起来
I'm gonna remand all you in custody.
我不管是谁扔的
I don't care who did it.
真是太蛮横了
This is outrageousness.
开心果喜欢在笼子里
Happy camper like in a cage.
副官 我知道你是头熊
You know, Deputy, I know you're a bear,
但是你的书法真特别啊
but your penmanship is real funky.
看看这跟鸡抓的一样
Take a look at all that chicken scratch.
我都看不懂
I can't read that.
我知道我的权利
I know my rights.
我有权利打一通罐罐有线电♥话♥
I am entitled to a tin-can stringy thingy call.
打吧 打你的罐罐有线电♥话♥吧
Okay, go ahead, make your tin-can stringy thingy call.
快点
Make it quick.
这里是城♥堡♥ 有事请留言
You've reached the castle. Please leave a message.
留言鸟接的
I got the message bird.
告诉快乐女王七个小矮人被新来的
Tell Queen Delightful that the 7D are being incarcerated
魔法森林护林员关起来了
by the new Enchanted Forest Ranger.
我永远成不了一等荣誉童军了
I'll never become a Dragon Scout first class.
什么
What?!
德克·邓福瑞 魔法森林护林员
Dirk Dumphrey, Enchanted Forest Ranger.
我要惩罚你们在禁止踩踏区踩踏
I'm citing you for stampeding in a no-stampeding zone.
开心果回来了
Happy's back in town!
你做到了 臭脾气
You did it, Grumpy.
你在魔法森林里度过了一整晚
You spent a night in the Enchanted Forest.
没错 没有你们我肯定做不到
Yes! And I couldn't have done it without you guys.
下次试试
Next time, try.
我在此很荣幸地宣布臭脾气
It is my pleasure to proclaim Grumpy
为一等野营童军
a Dragon Scout first class.
你好 万事通
Hello, Doc.
你好 快乐女王
Hi, Queen Delightful.
我给你开外放
I'm gonna put you on speaker.
我刚收到你昨晚的留言
I just got your message from last night.
很高兴你们从监狱出来了
I'm glad you're not in the slammer,
但我有点小困惑
but I'm a teense confused
因为我们根本没有魔法森林护林员
because we don't have an Enchanted Forest Ranger.
那魔法森林里的那个家伙是谁
Then who in the Enchanted Forest was that guy?
德克·邓福瑞让您失望了 大人
Well, Dirk Dumphrey failed you, commander.
我没有按照您的要求
I didn't rid the Enchanted Forest
将七个小矮人赶出魔法森林
of the 7D as you requested.
但是 好吧 对不起
But, all right, I'll say it, I'm sorry.
这下有你好看了 邓福瑞
Not as sorry as you're going to be, Dumphrey!
慢着 我为一只松鼠做事吗
Wait. I work for a squirrel?
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表