剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
整个城市都被冰怪包围了呢
that is completely surrounded by Icicle Monsters.
其实 他们是风暴冰怪
Actually, they're Ice Stormers.
他们想做什么
What do they want?
把一切都变成冰雪 然后统治世界
To turn everything into ice and take over the world!
我们现在回家还来得及吗
Can we go home now?
好主意
Excellent plan!
不 我需要你们帮我拯救臭脾气王国
No! I need you to help me save Grumpylvania!
没问题
We will do it!
我需要你们帮我打败风暴冰怪
I need you to help me defeat the Ice Stormers!
没问题
We will do it!
我还需要你们假装我是你们的领袖
And I need you to pretend I'm your leader.
这不可能
We will not do it!
别这样嘛
Oh, come on.
我的家人以为我是小矮人的领袖
My family thinks I'm the leader of the 7D.
他们怎么会这么想
Where'd they get that idea?
你们就当这是真的就好
Just go along with it!
我欠你们一个人情 什么人情都行
I'll owe you. Anything you want!
什么都行吗
Anything we want?
什么都行
Anything!
成交
Deal!
什么都行走起
Heigh-anything-we-want-ho!
臭脾气 一切都好吧
Grumpy, everything, uh, copacetic?
是的 我把我小弟都带来了
Yeah. I brought in my men.
这是万事通 我的私人医生
This is Doc, my personal physician,
开心果 我的吟游诗人
Happy, my troubadour,
瞌睡虫 我的睡眠指导
Sleepy, my sleep coach,
害羞鬼 我的芝士大厨
Bashful, my cheese chef,
大迷糊 我的传记作者
Dopey, my biographer,
还有喷嚏精 我的天气预报员
and Sneezy, my weatherman.
这是我的准新娘 吉诺玛
Meet my bride-to-be, Ginorma.
爬上去和她打个招呼吧
Go on up, say hi.
没问题
We will do it!
吉诺玛 他们还有工作要做
Ginorma! They've got work to do!
好吧
Ok!
走起
Heigh ho!
冰雪暴行动开始
Commence Operation Ice Storm!
踩快一点
We need more pedal power!
大迷糊呢
Where's Dopey?
大迷糊
Dopey!
大迷糊
Dopey!
大迷糊
Dopey!
再见 大迷糊
Bye, Dopey!
继续加油 伙计们 这很有效
Keep it up, guys, it's working!
臭脾气 非常感谢你帮我
Hello, Grumpy, I want to thank you so much for helping me.
帮我推♥翻♥臭脾气王国
Helping me overthrow Grumpylvania!
她要去开门了 快阻止她
She's going for the gate! Stop her!
王国是我的了
The kingdom is mine!
因为我就是篱笆那头的冰雪王后
For I am The Ice Queen from Beyond The Fence!
婚礼取消
The wedding's off!
把他们冻住 把他们都冻住
Freeze them! Freeze them all!
来这里
Over here!
这太疯狂了 对吧
This is crazy, right?
我未婚妻这到底是怎么了
I mean, what's up with my fiancée?
冰雪王后 不是我的另一半
Ice Queen? Not a keeper!
躲起来也没用 你们还是会被冻起来的
You can hide but you'll still freeze!
老兄 要不是你在这里我早就吓死了
Man, I'd be scared if you weren't here!
你还记得你召唤神龙那次吗
Remember that time you called in those dragons?
太棒了
So great!
幸好我们和臭脾气大英雄在一起
Good thing we're all in here with Grumpy the hero.
我不是英雄
I'm not a hero!
我很抱歉 但我的明信片都是骗人的
I'm sorry, but my postcards are fake!
这些都不是我做的
I didn't do any of it!
臭脾气 你差点就骗到我了
Oh, Grumpy, you almost had me!
我差点就信了
You almost had me goin'!
-你不是在开玩笑 -是的
- Oh, you're not kidding. - No, I'm not.
这可不好 这太糟糕了 臭脾气
This is not all right. This is bad, Grump.
我只是为了给你留个好印象
I made it all up to impress you.
我不是英雄 也不是领袖
I'm not a hero. I'm not a leader.
事实上 没了小矮人们 我什么也不是
The truth is, I'm nothing without the 7D.
其实 我根本没有召唤神龙
In fact, I didn't even call in those dragons.
那是大迷糊做的
Dopey did.
等等 就是这样
Wait! That's it!
大迷糊 召唤神龙
Dopey! The dragons!
好的 趁你们召唤神龙我去收拾一下行李
OK. And while you do that I'm gonna pack a few bags.
外面这是怎么了
What is going on out here?
这可不妙
Not cool!
走起 神龙 万岁
Heigh-ho, dragons! Yip yip yooray!
我要在此感谢小矮人们拯救了臭脾气王国
I would like to thank the 7D for saving Grumpylvania.
我们都以你为豪 臭脾气
We are all very proud of you, Grumpy,
虽然你只是世界上
even if you are only one-seventh
七大英雄之一
of the world's greatest heroes!
谢谢你们 我欠你们一个人情
Thanks, guys, I owe you.
我们知道 什么都可以嘛
We know. Anything we want!
我的个芝士球呀
Oh, cheese-balls!
我还要这样多久
How long do I have to do this?
到我们厌烦了为止
Until we get tired of it.
到我们厌烦了为止走起
Heigh-until-we-get- tired-of-it-ho!
小矮人们走起
致以
诚挚的问候
怪兽和七个小矮人
The 7D and the Beast.
*叮当叮叮当叮当*
* Bing bong bingy bingy bong bong *
*叮当叮叮当叮当*
* Bing bong bingy bingy bong bong *
*叮当叮叮当叮当*
* Bing bong binga lingy bong bong *
*七个小矮人来啦 来啦*
* Here come the 7D! Heigh ho! *
来啦
Heigh ho!
太好了 七个小矮人
Oh, good, the 7D!
我遇到麻烦了
I've got a problem.
今晚我要举办我的年度欢圣节糖果酱晚会
This evening, I'm throwing my yearly Jollyween Candy Jam.
你们知道我的好朋友糖果女男爵
Now you know my dear friend Baroness Bonbon
一直都带糖果来的 对吧
always brings bonbons, right?
不知道
No.
糖果女男爵
Baroness Bonbon,
你偷吃了一块糖果
you snuck a bonbon out of the box.
再一次
Again!
被发现了
Busted!
我刚收到糖果女男爵的来信说她不来了
Well, I just received word that Baroness Bonbon isn't coming!
但是她从来不错过欢圣节糖果酱晚会
But the Baroness never misses a Jollyween Candy Jam!
我知道
I know!
更糟糕的是她拒绝的方式
And what's worse is how she canceled!
看她的回函
Look at her RSVP!
上面都是口水
Shredded and covered in drool!
我觉得糖果出了什么事
I think something is wrong with Bonbon.
所以我要你们去找她
So I need you to go see her
问问她为什么不来
and find out what's up with the no-show.
我本来想自己去
I'd go myself,
但是我要装备聚会要用的苹果酱
but I have to prepare the candied apples for the party.
斯塔奇巴顿也想帮忙来着
Lord Starchbottom tried to help
但是他好像跟勺子闹得不愉快
but he had a little mishap with the spoon.
别问
Don't ask.
我不会问
I won't.
真是贴心
Isn't that sweet?
交给我们吧 女王
You can count on us, your Majesty.
我们会搞清楚的
We'll get to the bottom of this,
敢问是
dare I say,
神秘之事吗
mystery?
你需要滴些眼药水
You need some eye-drops.
去解密咯
Heigh-mystery-ho!
敲门吧 开心果
Knock already, Happy.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
糖果女男爵 你在家吗
Baroness Bonbon, you home?
诡异
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表