剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
Creepy!
肯定出什么事儿了
Something is afoot!
调查开始
The investigation begins.
我认得这个声音
I recognize that sound.
有点像喷嚏精得了喉炎的时候
It sounds like Sneezy when he had a sore throat.
*当我打喷嚏的时候*
* Oh when my sneeze *
*有东西会被喷飞*
* Comes flying out *
恶心
Gross.
就是这样 女男爵感冒了
That's it! The Baroness has a cold!
她只需要...
All she needs is...
一颗止咳糖
a lozenge!
兄弟们 交给我
I got this, fellas.
女男爵
Oh, Baroness, yoohoo!
这个我不懂
I don't got this!
七个小矮人 集♥合♥
7D, regroup!
看来并不是感冒
OK, I was clearly wrong about the cold thing.
天 你觉得吗
Gee. You think?
但是通过这根毛发线索
But taking into account this new furry clue,
我知道 毫无疑问
I know, without a doodly doubt,
糖果女男爵被一只怪兽抓走了
Baroness Bonbon is being held captive by a Beast!
一个不喜欢止咳糖的怪兽
A beast who hates lozenges!
正是
Precisely!
所以 要说服这只凶猛可怕的怪兽
So, to talk this ferocious, terrifying Beast
放了糖果
into letting Bonbon go,
让大迷糊去
let's send in Dopey!
-大迷糊说什么 -他说...
- What'd Dopey say? - He said...
我♥干♥嘛要问
Why do I ask?
大迷糊说女男爵在怪兽体内
Dopey said that the Baroness is inside the Beast.
明显而毫无疑问的是
Obviously, without a doodly doubt,
女男爵被怪兽吃了
the Beast swallowed the Baroness!
因此 我们得把女男爵从怪兽体中挤出来
Therefore, we gotta squeeze the Baroness outta the beast
就像挤软木塞那样
like a cork!
我第一个想到的也是这个
Yeah, that was my first thought.
七个小矮人开挤啦
Commence 7D Heigh-Squeeze-Ho!
开挤啦
Heigh-Squeeze-- ho!
开挤啦
Heigh-Squeeze-- ho!
那个项链
Aha! The necklace!
更加神秘了
Triple mystery all the way!
七个小矮人集♥合♥ 这里
7D regroup! In here!
怪兽和女男爵都有蓝色的眼睛
The Beast and the Baroness have the same blue eyes
还有一条同样的项链
and the same statement necklace.
所以明显而又毫无疑问的是
So, obviously, without a doodly doubt,
怪兽没有吃掉女男爵
the Beast didn't swallow the Baroness.
怪兽就是女男爵
The Beast is the Baroness!
你要一直这么编下去吗
Are you just makin' this up as you go along?
全部都是编的
Makin' it up all the way!
为什么他是我们的领导
Why is this guy our leader?
重点是 这是一个诅咒
But the point is, it's a curse!
你可以解开 对吧 万事通
You can break it, right Doc?
女王还指望着我们
The Queen is counting on us!
你得解开这个诅咒
You gotta break this curse!
来个人把害羞鬼拉走
Someone wanna pull Bashful off me
好让我想一想
so I can think for a second?
害羞鬼 从万事通的脑洞里滚出来
Bashful, get out of Doc's head hole!
根据我的《魔法百科全书》
Hmm... According to my Encyclopedia Enchantica,
让怪兽变回美人的唯一方法是...
the only way to turn a beast back into a beauty is...
真爱之吻
A true love's smooch.
从来都是真爱之吻
It's always a true love's smooch.
没有哪个女男爵能拒绝臭脾气的吻
No Baroness can resist the Grumpy smooch.
交给我
I got this.
这个我不懂了
I don't got this.
这是因为吻并不能解开这个诅咒
That's because it's not a smooch that will break this curse,
而是一个非常真诚的拥抱
but rather "A very sincere hug."
看好 大♥师♥准备拥抱啦
Watch a master set the mood for a hug.
*献给那些我曾拥抱过的怪兽*
* To all the Beasts I've hugged before *
我想她不想拥抱
I take it she's not in the mood for a hug.
不 她说她想慢点来
No. She said she wants to take it slow.
对 有人得用真诚的拥抱解开这个诅咒
Right. One of us has to break the curse with a sincere hug.
等一下 我有种香水
Hold on! I got a fragrance
可以确保我适合拥抱
that's guaranteed to make me huggable.
来一点
Take a whiff.
我就跟曲奇和猫咪一样香了
I smell like cookies and kitties.
下次你试试山羊干酪香水
Next time try Eau de Goat and Brie.
喷完后你会散发山羊干酪的醇香
Then you'd smell just like goat cheese.
我能搞定 伙计们
I've got this, fellas.
我搞不定
I don't got this!
好了吗
Are you done?
毫无任何一丝一毫疑问
I am obviously, without a doodly doubt,
我好了
done.
我的糖果酱应该好了 伊普斯拉爵士
I think my candied apple glaze is ready, Sir Yipsalot.
想起来了 我忘记放苹果了
Oh, right. I forgot the apples.
好棒 斯塔奇勋爵回来了
Yaysies! Lord Starchbottom is back!
我们去拿苹果 你先搅拌着
You can stir while we get the apples.
乐意效劳 陛下
Happy to do it, your majesty.
我让你们失望了 伙计们
I let you down, fellas.
非常让我们失望
Triple let us down
"一直都是"
"All the way."
这是什么
Hello, what's this?
是一盒糖果
A box of bonbons!
这看上去像
This looks like a gift
女男爵送给快乐女王的派对礼物
from the Baroness to Queen Delightful for the party.
有一颗糖果不见了
One of the bonbons is missing!
我知道原因
And I know why!
这些糖果让人难以抗拒
These bonbons look irresistible!
我更喜欢奶酪 谢谢你们
I prefer cheese, thank you very much.
这张礼品卡上有根紫色的头发
Hmm... There's a purple hair on this gift card.
一条线索
Ew! Oh, a clue!
虽然恶心 但是确实是条线索
A disgusting clue, but a clue nonetheless.
万事通
Hmm... Uh, Doc?
我们这里出问题了
We got a situation here.
我知道 臭脾气 我找到线索了
I know, Grumpy. I found some clues,
如果你们能安静一会儿
and if you fellas could pipe down
让我好好思考一下
to give me a moment to think,
我就能弄明白这是什么意思
I could figure out what they mean.
这里有条线索 回头看看
Here's a clue. Turn around!
万事通 如果说
Doc, if ever there was a time
你脑袋里的脑子
for that big brain in your head
可以灵光一现
to kick it up a notch,
那就是现在
it's now!
当然了 没问题
Of course! That's it!
激活三重超级大脑
Activate Triple Super-Brain all the way!
那盒糖果是给快乐女王的礼物
The box of bonbons are a gift for Queen Delightful.
女男爵肯定在她把糖果
The Baroness must have eaten a bonbon
送给女王前吃了一颗
before she could give it to her.
就跟去年一样
Just like she did last year.
女男爵不知道这些新糖果是被诅咒的
The Baroness couldn't have known these new bonbons were cursed.
所以不管这紫色头发是谁的
So whoever this purple hair belongs to
肯定就是诅咒的罪魁祸首
is responsible for the curse!
而这根头发属于...
And this hair belongs to...
希尔蒂·格鲁姆
Hildy Gloom!
你想没有任何原因地买♥♥一盒糖果吗
Would you like to buy a box of bonbons for no apparent reason?
我买♥♥一盒当礼物给快乐女王过节
Ooh! I'll buy a box for Queen D's Jollyween Jam.
她肯定会特别喜欢的
She'll be enchanted by them!
我就是这么想的
That's the idea!
我想到了一个超级计划来破除诅咒
I got a super-brainy idea on how to break the curse!
臭脾气 我需要那盒糖果
Grumpy, I need the bonbons.
给你 万事通
Here you go, Doc.
你保证女男爵糖果的安全
Now, you keep Baroness Bonbon safe
我去想破除诅咒的东西
while I go get the cure for the curse.
谁保证我的安全
Who's gonna keep me safe?
好棒 免费糖果
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表