剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
直到女王唱了国歌♥
until the queen can sing the anthem.
没事的
It's all good.
万事通 我们怎么办
What do we do, Doc?
我们得治好女王的约德尔流感
We have to cure the queen's yodelady flu.
只有一种治疗方法
And there's only one way to do that.
用乔利伍德简的鸡肉面条汤
With Jollywood Jane's chicken noodle soup.
在乔利伍德山顶
We know a quaint little chicken chalet
有一个雅致的木头鸡屋
high atop Mount Jollywood,
乔利伍德·简辛勤劳作
where Jollywood Jane is hard at work
用她美味的鸡肉面条汤白手起家
making from scratch her savory chicken noodle soup.
她的丈夫 乔利伍德·乔
Her husband, Jollywood Joe,
在七年里 当简用她自己煮汤时
lovingly adds noodles as Jane soaks in her own juices
就把面条加入汤里
for seven years until the savory broth
直到鸡汤美味可口
is aged to perfection.
乔利伍德·简的鸡肉面条汤
Jollywood Jane's chicken noodle soup.
好喝吗 当然 一直如此
Is it delicious? Yes, always.
我们得快点 她的约德尔流感在恶化
We'd better hurry. Her yodelady flu is getting worse.
害羞鬼 留在这儿看着她
Bashful, stay here and keep an eye on her.
我会牢牢看住的
I'll keep both eyes on her.
来 拿着 迟早有用
Here, take this. It might come in handy.
干嘛用
For what?
世事难料
You never know.
走吧 兄弟们 我们去取汤
Come on, fellas. We gotta get that soup.
走着
Hi-ho!
这下知道这家听谁的了
Now we know who rules the roost.
打扰一下 乔利伍德·简
Excuse me. Jollywood Jane?
乔利伍德·乔 我们需要你们的汤
Jollywood Joe? We need all your soup.
是给女王的
It's for the queen.
我们有药方
We have a prescription.
他们说啥
What'd they say?
不用你重复一遍
I coulda told you that.
大迷糊 我们不会鸡语
We don't speak chicken, Dopey.
有人偷了汤
Someone swiped the soup?
当时乔看着汤 但是他中途睡着了
Joe was guarding it, but he fell asleep on the job.
乔 谁都有失误的时候
Happens to the best of us, Joe.
没了汤
Without the soup,
我们不能治愈女王的约德尔流感
we can't cure the queen's yodelady flu,
也就是说
which means...
什么 什么 什么
What, what, what?
女王的约德尔病就会越来越重
The queen's yodeling will get worse and worse,
直到带着她飞啊飞 然后飞走了
until it carries her up, up and away.
什么
What?!!
变严重了
It's getting worse.
太可怕了
Oh, this is terrible!
我的天
Oh, my...
谁会偷鸡汤呢
Who could've stolen that soup?
*谁偷了锅里的鸡汤*
*Oh, who swiped the soupy from the soupy pot?*
*谁偷了锅里的鸡汤*
*Who swiped the soupy from the soupy pot?*
不是我 我在打盹
Not me. I was snoozing.
那是谁
Then who?
*是喷嚏精偷走了汤吗*
*Did Sneezy swipe the soupy from the soupy pot?*
不是我
Not me.
-那是谁 -我不知道
- Then who? - I don't know.
*是万事通偷走了汤吗*
*Did Doc swipe the soupy from the soupy pot?*
不是 不是我们中的人
No, it's not one of us.
我们为什么要偷汤
Why would we steal the soup?
是格鲁姆夫妇 总是格鲁姆夫妇
It's the Glooms. It's always the Glooms.
*你们偷了锅里的鸡汤吗*
*Did you swipe the soupy from the soupy pot?*
谁 我 你是在和我说吗
Who, me? Are you talkin' to me?
没错 你 不然你觉得我在对谁唱歌♥
Yeah, you. Who do you think I'm singing to?
不是我
Not me.
-够了 -我就说吧
- Stop. - What I said.
你们能不能别打扰我们 我们今天休息
Will you quit annoying us? It's our day off.
我们没偷你们的汤
We didn't take your soup,
我们连你们在叽叽喳喳说些什么都不知道
we don't even know what you're babbling about.
你是说你从没听说过
Are you telling us you've never heard of
乔利伍德·简和用浸泡自己
Jollywood Jane and the chicken soup she makes
七年的肉汁熬制的鸡汤吗
by soaking in her own juices for seven years?
听起来好好喝
Mmm, sounds nummy.
呸 我们为什么会想要那种恶心的东西
Yuck! Why would we want that disgusting stuff?
因为这是唯一能治愈快乐女王
Uh, 'cause it's the only stuff
约德尔流感的解药
that'll cure Queen Delightful's yodelady flu.
还能阻止她约到天上去
And stop her from yodeling off into the sky.
现在我知道为什么万事通给我根钓鱼竿了
Now I know why Doc gave me a fishing pole.
她可是条大鱼
She's a big 'un.
完蛋噜
Double floom!
听好了 我们没偷你们恶心的鸡汤
Look, we did not swipe your fowl soup.
如果不是你们偷的 那是谁偷的
Well, if you didn't take it, then who did?
糟了 传染的人更多了
Oh, no. More yodeling.
也许能指引着我们找到汤
Maybe it'll lead us to the soup.
跟着那些约德尔们
Follow those yodels.
那些家伙看起来好面熟
Those guys look familiar.
不是吧 他们是七个小矮人啊 格里姆
Oh, really? They were the 7D, Grim.
谁
Who?
我们得阻止他们找到汤
We gotta stop them from getting to that soup.
为什么呢 希尔蒂
Why is that, Hildy Wildy?
因为我们希望女王能一直约
Because we want the queen to keep yodeling,
约到上天 再也别回来
and fly off into the sky and never come back.
我们这是在说什么事
What are we talkin' about?
格里姆 你如果放一天假
Grim, when you take a day off,
你不会游手好闲
you don't mess around.
你会大脑死亡
I mean, you check out.
听起来好像是很多巨人得了约德尔流感
Sounds like a lot of trolls have yodelady flu.
会不会是他们偷了汤
Think they swiped the soup?
面条可不会撒谎
The noodles don't lie.
我们不能大摇大摆地进去
We can't just walk in there.
巨人不喜欢外人
Trolls don't like outsiders.
巨人只喜欢巨人
Trolls only like trolls.
那倒让我想到了个主意
Hey, that gives me an idea.
下面那是七个小矮人吗
Is that the 7D down there?
我看像是巨人
Look like trolls to me.
主意就是乔装成巨人吗
Troll disguises?
我没说是个好主意
I didn't say it was a great idea.
好喝
Nice.
我觉得那汤会把巨托邦里的每个人都治好的
Oh, I think that cures everyone in Trolltopia.
又来了几个
Oh, a few more.
你们真走运
Oh, you're lucky.
这可是最后的汤了
This is the last of it.
我们拿走咯
We'll take it.
你们不是巨人
Hey, you're not a troll.
别让他们跑了
Stop 'em, okay?
原来这还真是个坏主意
Turns out it's a really bad idea.
我们应该怎么处置他们
What should we do with 'em?
把他们变成蘑菇怪
Turn 'em into toadstools.
好吧 可我不想变成蘑菇怪
Yeah, but I don't wanna be a toadstool.
糟了 那是小巨人宝宝
Oh, no, it's Teeny McTroll Troll.
开心果 拿着这个 用生命守护它
Happy, take this and guard it with your life.
抓到你了
Gotcha!
只剩下一勺汤了
Only one spoonful left.
你们救了她 非常感谢
You saved her. Many thanks.
我们是不怎么喜欢外人 但对你们这种情况
We don't like outsiders much, but in your case,
我们会格外开恩
we'll make an exception.
谢谢
Aw, thanks.
快跑
Run!!
我们应该设道栅栏
We should put up a fence.
彻底完蛋噜
Triple floom!
这下好了 现在我在飞钓了
Great. Now I'm fly fishing.
得在女王进入轨道之前赶回去
Gotta get back before the queen goes into orbit.
鸡汤到手
Soup to go!
幽格鲁姆夫妇
The Glooms!
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表