剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
让我想想
Let me think.
想到了 没有
Got it! Nope.
准备好提前退休吧 小女王
Get ready for an early retirement, Queenie Bo Beanie.
撒一点就让你起皱纹
A Shar-Pei wrinkle, just a sprinkle,
再来一点百里香
and a dash of ancient thyme.
用勺子搅拌后 加一个李子
Stir with a spoon, add just one prune...
但是加两个会让她更老
But two will make her even older.
这样你就不再年轻了
And now you're past your prime!
你闻到李子的味道了吗
Do you smell prune?
我们来啦
Hi-ho!
七个小矮人为陛下服务
The 7D at Your Majesty's service!
女王 魔法 啊啊啊
Poof! The Queen! Magic! Waaah!
他在说什么
What's he sayin'?
他说"女王 魔法 啊啊啊"
He's sayin', "Poof! The Queen! Magic! Waaah!"
肯定说来话长了
Gonna be a long episode.
七个小矮人 你们来真是太好了
7D, I'm so glad you're here.
快乐女王 怎么了
Queen Delightful, what happened?
我刚才说了 "女王 魔法 啊啊啊"
I just told you! Poof! The Queen! Magic! Waaaaaah!
我不太了解老年人
I don't much about being old.
但我突然特别喜欢宾果游戏
I just know I suddenly love Bingo.
快来 B14
Come on, B-14!
谁会把她变成这样
Who would do this to her?
大胆猜一猜
Take a wild guess.
格鲁姆夫妇
The Glooms?
恭喜你猜对了
Winner-winner, chicken dinner!
我们来咨♥询♥一下《魔法百科全书》
Let's consult the Encyclopedia Enblabica.
伸展一下书脊感觉真好
Oh, it feels so good to stretch my binding.
从那顶破帽子里出来太好了
Good to be out of that grubby hat.
万事通 悄悄告诉你一句
Uh, Doc, between you and me,
我觉得你应该洗头了
I think it's time for a shampoo.
如果你不马上开工
I'll hit your mute button
我就把你静音
if you don't get to it right now.
女王被人施了变老咒
The Queen is under an Abracageezer aging spell.
这个咒语不仅会让她变老
Uh-huh. Not only did the spell make her old,
而且她还会变得
but hear this, she'll get older
越来越老越来越老 直到
and older and older until...
直到什么
Until what?
她会变得很老很老
She's reeaaaaaally old.
我到处都能拿到老年人折扣
I get senior discounts everywhere,
空中小桶可以免费坐
and Sky Bucket rides are free!
这个毛绒玩具是谁
Who is this stuffed animal?
看看这个
Now read this.
唯一破除变老咒语的方法
The only way to break the Abracageezer aging spell
是喝青春之泉的水
is to drink from the Fountain of Youth.
这是本立体书
Hey! It's a pop-up book!
没错 我是畅销书呢
Oh, yeah! I'm a bestseller!
令人欲罢不能
A real page-turner!
永远不会结束的故事
A never-ending story!
这就是我讨厌有声书的原因
This is why I hate audio books.
真是让我吃惊呢
Well, that surprises me,
一般情况下我们
we're usually very popular
在你这种文盲人群中很受欢迎的
among illiterates like yourself.
传说青春之泉藏在
Legend has it that the Fountain of Youth
许多喷泉洞穴中
is hidden in the Cavern of Many Fountains,
而这又在许多洞穴山谷里
which is hidden in the Valley of Many Caverns.
我开始想念那本有声书了
Startin' to miss the audio book.
从没有人找到过它
No one has ever found it.
那你凭什么觉得我们可以
So what makes you think we can?
我们有秘密武器 大迷糊
We have a secret weapon. Dopey.
大迷糊能像探矿杖一样找到水
Dopey has the ability to find water like a divining rod.
没错
That's right.
就像那次大迷糊把那两个孩子
Like the time Dopey led those two kids
带到了山上的那口井边
to that well on the hill.
我把王冠摔坏了
I broke my crown.
可怜的杰克和吉尔 杰克一直没有痊愈
Poor Jack and Jill. Jack never fully recovered.
没错
No, he did not.
我真想吃掉你 喷嚏精
Oh, I could just eat you up, Sneezy.
我觉得我们还是
Ohh! I say we use Dopey
马上用大迷糊找到青春之泉吧
to fine the Fountain of Youth immediately!
上路
Road trip!
我们走吧 妄自尊大的小伙子
Let's roll, you whippersnappers!
我需要来点速度
I feel the need for speed!
希尔蒂 你施的变老咒起作用了
Hey, Hildy. That aging spell you cast on the Queen worked.
不过七个小矮人要带她去青春之泉
Sadly, the 7D are taking her to the Fountain of Youth
把她变回年轻的样子
to get her un-olded again.
那我们要跟着他们
Then we have to follow them.
你这是怎么了
Aah! What happened to you?
如果在药剂中放两个李子
Apparently, when you put two prunes in the potion,
就会有两个人变老
you get two old people.
我也不明白 但突然我变得特别喜欢猫
I don't understand, but all of a sudden, I love cats.
这是雷蒙德喵
This one's Raymond Purr.
它是不是很可爱
Isn't she gorgeous?
-集中 格里姆 新计划 -好
- Focus, Grim! Here's the new plan. - All right.
我们跟踪小矮人去青春之泉
We'll follow the 7D to the Fountain of Youth,
但我会先从里面喝水
but I'll drink from the Fountain first...
然后在
And destroy it
小女王喝水之前 就毁掉它 然后...
before Queenie Bo Beanie gets a drink, and... Oh!
雷蒙德喵
Raymond Purr,
你真是软软的毛茸茸的
you're so soft and purry...
然后我就夺取乔利伍德
And then I'll take over Jollywood.
-明白了吗 -没有
- Got it? - Not at all.
她每小时都在变老
She's getting older by the hour.
你们知道这意味着什么吗
Do you realize what this means?
到明天 她就会...
By tomorrow, she's going to...
你不会是说...
You don't mean...?
不
No!
G55
G-55.
宾果 赢了
Bingo! Whoo-hoo!
好萌好萌好萌好萌
Noonie noonie noonie noonie!
你们都知道如果找不到青春之泉
Now, I think you all know what's going to happen
会发生什么事
if we don't find the Fountain of Youth.
我说过了 她...
See, I told you. She's...
不 我要退休
Nope! I'm going to retire.
我要关闭城♥堡♥ 然后搬到
I'm closing the castle and moving
狗狗鹦鹉友好的公♥寓♥里去
to a dog-and-parrot-friendly condo.
那我们怎么办
But wh-what about us?
我会向乔克利伍德的可爱女王
I'll put in a good word for all of you
给你们每个人好好写封推荐信的
with Queen Adorable over in Jocularwood.
她太可爱了 我牙都倒了
She's so adorable it hurts my teeth.
她的帽子里有只獾
And she's got a badger in her hat.
我会好好对待七个小矮人的
I would wuv the 7D-sies to work for meezee-weezies.
我们必须找到那个泉
We gotta find that fountain!
七个小矮人就在前面 亲爱的
7D straight ahead, Hildy-wildy.
很好 我们先休息一下
Good. Let's take a break,
这些小猫咪需要玩一玩了
'cause these kitties need some play time.
你们说是不是呀
Isn't that right,
亲爱的小猫咪们
xx&**…%¥#@ and Vladimir Purrtin?
如果我一直这样怎么办
Ugh! What if I stay like this?
不用担心 希尔蒂
Don't you worry, Hildy.
我会永远爱你的
I'll love you till the end of forever.
格里姆 你太好了
Grimmy, you're sweet.
碰碰鼻子
Nose kiss.
碰碰鼻子碰碰鼻子
Nosey, nosey, nosey. Nosey, nosey, nosey.
许多洞穴山谷
The Valley of Many Caverns.
好 我们开启大迷糊找水能力
Okay. Let's activate Dopey Water-Divining Power.
他准备好了
He's ready to go.
我们去找到许多喷泉山洞
Let's find the Cavern of Many Fountains.
他找到水了
He's found water!
那个洞穴肯定就在我们下面
The cavern must be directly below us.
没错 就是这里
Yep, this is it.
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表