剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
女王再也不快乐了
The queen's not delightful anymore.
我们推♥翻♥她 换一个新的
Let's shun her and find a new one.
这时候我就该出场了
That's when I'll step in.
出场干什么
Step in what?
该让快乐女王再也快乐不起来了
It's time to take the delight out of Delightful.
我可能需要换个新屁♥股♥了
I'm gonna need a whole new pronto.
冷静点 伙计
Snap out of it, man.
我得阻止格鲁姆夫妇拿到快乐梦靥
I gotta stop the Glooms from getting the Delightnotium.
*真是一个美好的日子*
*Oh, it's a perfectly wonderful day*
*痛苦的日子*
*Miserable day*
*一切都正和我的心*
*And everything's going our way*
*不合我的心*
*It's not my way*
*全都很开心*
*Oh, it's all peachy keen*
*一点乱子都没有*
*No problems to be seen*
-*真是一个美好的日子* -*可怕的日子*
- * It's a perfectly wonderful day* - *Terrible day*
*根本没有糟心事*
*There's not an inkling of foul play*
*我必须拯救今日*
*I must save the day*
*什么麻烦都看不到*
*And trouble is far away*
*希望别出乱子*
*I hope it stays away*
-*一切都完美* -*不*
- *Oh, nothing can go wrong* - *No*
-*大家一起唱* -*不*
- *Everybody sing along* - *No*
-*真是一个美好的日子* -*痛苦的日子*
- *It's a perfectly wonderful day* - *Miserable day*
-*真是一个美好的日子* -*可怕的日子*
- *It's a perfectly wonderful day* - *Horrible day*
-*真是一个美好的日子* -*悲惨的日子*
- *Oh, it's a perfectly wonderful day* - *Terrible day*
我知道 我知道
I know, I know,
我应该告诉我的小伙伴我搞砸了
I should've told the fellas about my mess-up.
但是这样说太尴尬了
But it's too embarrassing to talk about.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
往上一步 上
One step up. One.
往下一步 下
One step down. One.
往前走两大步
Two big steps forward.
一 帮个忙
One... uh, little help.
二
Two.
你和你超凡的数学天赋
You and your mad math skills.
你就像一个计算器
You're like a calculator.
一大跳
One big leap,
然后往下三英里
and straight down three miles.
格里姆 做点什么啊
Grim, do something!
我来施个咒语让我们停止下落
I'll cast a magic spell that will break our fall.
我应该施什么咒语来着
What sort of spell should I cast?
你到底怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
等等 我有一个单子
Oh, wait. I keep a list.
"我到底怎么回事
"Things wrong with me.
第一 唇裂 第二 趾真菌
One, chapped lips. Two, toe fungus.
第三 烂屁♥股♥
Three, broken pronto."
把单子给我
Give me that list.
我得阻止格鲁姆夫妇拿到快乐梦靥
I gotta stop the Glooms from getting the Delightnotium.
我们到了
Ah, here we are.
地图上说往前三步
The map says three steps forward.
-我得阻止他们 -一 二...
- Gotta stop 'em. - One, two...
你刚绊到我了吗
Did you just trip me, Grim?
不 但也许是一条长大脚的
No. Oh, maybe it was a giant earthworm
大蚯蚓
with big feet.
蚯蚓没有脚
Worms don't have feet.
也许因为种种原因变异了
Maybe it mutated because of reasons.
集中注意力
Concentrate...
看地图
on the map.
不经常练习走起就是这个下场
This is what happens when you skip hi-ho practice.
害羞鬼不在
Hey, Bashful's not here.
等等 他留了一张纸条
Wait. He left a note.
上面说"亲爱的小伙伴们
It says, "Dear fellas,
完了 我不小心..."
Floom. I accidentally..."
这是我见过对害羞鬼最糟糕的模仿了
That's the worst imitation of Bashful I've ever heard.
说得好像你更行似的
Like you could do better.
说实话 我还真行
As a matter of fact, I can.
亲爱的小伙伴们 完了...
"Dear fellas, floom...
真的不错
Whoo, that's pretty good.
有史以来最棒的了
The best I've ever heard.
给你C+
I'll give you a C-plus.
我不小心把找到快乐梦靥的地图
"I accidentally sent the Glooms
送给了格鲁姆夫妇
the map to the Delightnotium."
那是唯一可以把快乐女王从...
That's the only substance that can turn Queen Delightful from...
给大家鲜花
Yaysies daisies!
-变成... -都给我滚开
- To... - Go away-sies.
最后他说
He finishes by saying,
是我的错 我会阻止他们
"My bad, but I'll stop them.
爱你们的害羞鬼
Love, Bashful."
害羞鬼爱我们
Aw, Bashful loves us.
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
慢着 我有个单子
Wait. I keep a list.
一 态度 二 态度问题
"One, my attitude. Two, my attitude problem.
三 态度适应
Three, my attitude adjustment."
那是我的单子 你怎么拿到的
Hey, that's my list. How did you get it?
你一直到处乱扔
You keep throwing it away.
喂 小伙伴们
Hello. Fellas!
我们得帮害羞鬼救女王
We have to help Bashful and save the queen!
野蛮 下次走起时我来指挥
Brutal. Next time we hi-ho, I am conducting.
Twenty-two, 23.
快乐梦靥
The Delightnotium.
妈妈来带你回家了
Mama's here to take you home.
不是你的
It's not yours.
我不会让你拿到手的
You're not getting it.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
反击得好 希尔蒂
Ooh, good comeback, Hildy.
完了
Floom.
山洞要塌了
It's a cave-in.
不 害羞鬼
Oh, no! Bashful!
他走了
He's gone.
我们来晚了
We're too late.
不 是我晚了
No. I was.
害羞鬼 你没事吧
Bashful, are you all right?
我没事
I'm fine, I'm fine,
但是格鲁姆夫妇拿走了快乐梦靥
but the Glooms got the Delightnotium.
别担心 我们还有时间
Don't worry, we still have time
在女王发表演讲之前救她
to save the queen before her speech,
只要不再塌方 把出去的路
as long as another cave-in doesn't block
堵起来就行
the only way outta here.
你个乌鸦嘴
You had to say it.
我说出来了吗 我还以为我只是想了一下
I said that out loud? I thought I was just thinking it.
我搞砸了
I sure blew it.
没事 害羞鬼
Don't worry, Bashful.
我在这里安装了一根
I installed an emergency whoopty-doopty
紧急撤离嗖嗖管
schmoodly tube out of here
可以直接把我们送到城♥堡♥ 刚好派上用场
that goes straight to the castle for exactly this reason.
刚好派上用场
Exactly this reason?
你预测到害羞鬼会以纸飞机笔友便条的形式
That Bashful would send a map to the Glooms
给格鲁姆夫妇送一张地图
in a paper airplane pen pal note,
然后到这里来偷快乐梦靥
and then come down here to swipe the Delightnotium,
然后去毁掉女王一年一度对全体居民的致辞吗
and ruin the queen's annual address to Jollywood?
这一切你都预料到了吗
You anticipated all of that?!
我预测了很多东西呢
Oh, I anticipate many things.
那你的大脑还真是忙啊
You, sir, have a very busy brain.
就像嘉年华里一样忙
It's like a carnival.
等我
Wait for me.
那是什么
Hey, what's that?
这个可能会派上用场
These could come in handy.
让疯狂开始吧
Let the madness begin.
该进行年度致辞了
Time for my yearly address.
我看起来如何 斯塔奇巴顿
How do I look, Lord Starchbottom?
你一向风流倜傥
You always look handsome.
你一向开心快乐
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表