剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
其他几个小矮人去找格鲁姆夫妇算账
The others confronted the Glooms,
结果他们也被变成了哑剧小丑
and they were turned into mimes, too.
大概就是这个意思吧
Or something like that.
万事通在幻想盒里面
Oh, and Doc is in an imaginary box.
太对了
That is exactly right.
天哪 既然你们没法说话
Oh, dear. Since you can't talk,
那你们就没法帮我
you can't help me.
快乐女王敲响了求救铃
You see, Queen Delightful rang the bing-bong bell
因为她急切需要你们打开墙上的保险箱
because she desperately needs you to open the wall safe.
根本没有多加芝士 对吧
It's not really extra cheese, is it?
万事通最近把一个声音识别锁
Doc had recently equipped Queen Delightful's wall safe
装置在了快乐女王的保险箱上 这个锁只有
with a sound-recognition lock that can only be opened
当我们说出我们的名字时才能打开
when we said our names.
臭脾气 万事通 开心鬼
Grumpy, Doc, Happy,
喷嚏精 瞌睡虫 害羞鬼
Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful.
但现在 其他人都不能说话
Now, there was no way to open the safe
那就打不开保险箱了
because none of the other guys could talk.
糟糕透了
This is terrible.
你们失去了声音 我们就不能开保险箱
Without your voices, we can't open the safe.
十二点半前我一定要打开保险箱
I must get the safe open by noon-thirty.
别担心 女王陛下
Don't worry, Your Majesty.
我们会把声音找回来的
We'll get their voices back.
跟我来 兄弟们
Come on, fellas.
走起
Hi-ho!
只有我一个人能说口号♥是不是没那么有劲了
Does it kinda lose its oomph when I'm the only one saying it?
有点 只有一点点
Little bit. Mm-hmm. Just a skosh.
这个浪漫扫帚骑行真是太棒了 格里姆
This romantic broom ride is nice, Grimmy.
我等不及想看你给我准备的其他礼物了
But I can't wait to see the rest of my prezzies you got me.
因为如果我给你准备的礼物只有那个烂透的
Yeah, 'cause it would be super bad if that singing telegram
唱歌♥电报和这个扫帚骑行就太差了 对吧
and this broom ride was all I got you, huh?
史无前例的差
Monumentally bad.
别闹了
Knock it off.
我们得从冰穴里找回你们的声音
We gotta get your voices out of that cave.
等等
Wait a minute!
我想什么呢
What am I thinking?
我可以通过模仿小矮人的声音
I can easily open the safe
轻松打开保险箱啊
by mimicking the voices of the 7D.
我可不会这么做
I wouldn't do that.
万事通安装的安全系统是无懈可击的
Doc installed a security system and it's impenetrable.
别担心 女王陛下
Don't you worry, Your Highness.
臭脾气 万事通
Grumpy! Doc!
开心果 喷嚏精
Happy. Sneezy.
瞌睡虫 害羞鬼
Sleepy. Bashful.
准备好面对这次困难又危险的爬山了吗
Ready for a difficult and dangerous climb?
我没想到我也会说这句话
I never thought I'd say this,
但他们要能说话该多好啊
but I wish they could talk.
我收回好吧
I take it back.
我的天哪
Hickory dickory me,
我们可以说话
we can talk.
哎呦哎呀我来啦 这是怎么了
Whoop de doop de schmoodily, what is going on?
臭脾气 万事通 开心果
Grumpy, Doc, Happy,
喷嚏精 瞌睡虫 害羞鬼
Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful...
我嘴唇的湿度...
It's the moistness on my lips...
别松开绳子 兄弟们
Don't let go of the rope, fellas.
如果你们在那边 那...
If you're there, then who's...
我的天
Oh, boy.
我知道问题是什么了
I know the problem.
我得带入角色才行
I need to get into character.
臭脾气 万事通 开心果
Grumpy. Doc. Happy.
喷嚏精 瞌睡虫 害羞鬼
Sneezy. Sleepy. Bashful.
你每次一吹口哨就出错
Oh, that whistle gets you every time.
哎呦哎呀我来啦
Whoop de doop de schmoodily do.
我能说话 你们呢
I've got a voice, how about you?
我觉得你们的声音就在里面
I think your voices are in there.
是啊 肯定在里面
Yep, definitely in there.
看呐 妈妈 是七个小矮人
Hey, look, Mommy, it's the 7D.
是雪人 为什么非得是雪人
Yetis. Why'd it have to be Yetis?
-不 是哑剧小丑 -我好害怕 妈妈
- Oh, no, mimes. - I'm a-scared, Mama.
-帮帮我们 -求你们了
- Help us. - Please.
结果我们发现雪人不喜欢能说话
Turns out Yetis didn't like having voices.
他们喜欢安安静静的
They enjoy their quiet time,
所以他们急切想和格鲁姆夫妇说个明白
so they were very eager to have it out with the Glooms
然后解除这个哑剧小丑咒语
to reverse the mime spell.
你竟然给雪人多加了芝士
Oh, so you bring extra cheese for the Yetis.
所以我们去找格鲁姆夫妇算账
So we headed out to confront the Glooms.
走起
Hi-ho!
好了 我觉得这次一定没问题
Okay, I think I've got it this time.
臭脾气 万事通 开心果
Grumpy, Doc, Happy,
喷嚏精 瞌睡虫
Sneezy, Sleepy,
害羞鬼 大迷糊
Bashful, Dopey.
大迷糊是这个声音吗
Is that how Dopey sounds?
我吹出来了
Ooh, I did it.
格里姆 你没给我准备别的
Grim, you didn't get me anything else
周年礼物 对吧
for our anniversary, did you?
我...
Oh, well, I, uh...
无论那是什么 那都是我给你准备的礼物
Whatever that is, that's what I got you.
你给我准备了雪人
You got me Yetis!
我欠你们一个人情
I owe you guys.
一旦雪人和格鲁姆夫妇坐下来谈了一会儿
Once the Yetis had a little sit-down with the Glooms,
他们就把事情解决了
they set things right.
行行行 我会解除咒语的
Okay, I'll reverse the spell!
要是再也不让我看到幻想盒
If I never see another imaginary box,
那就好了
it'll be too soon.
这时候你应该说
This is the part where you say something
我们能重新说话真是太好了
about how nice it is for us to have our voices back.
不要憋气
Don't hold your breath.
他没开玩笑 别憋气
He's serious. Don't do it.
臭脾气 万事通 开心果
Grumpy, Doc, Happy,
喷嚏精 瞌睡虫 害羞鬼
Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful.
你们真是太棒了
Yay-sies for you-sies and me-sies.
再吃点好吃的 腊肠三明治
And yummers. A bologna sandwich.
大家来吃午饭啦
Lunch for everybody.
我遭了那么多罪居然是为了腊肠
I went through all of that for a bunch of bologna?!
开动吧 大家
Dig in, everybody!
腊肠走起
Hi-bologna-ho!
我能不能多加点芝士
Can I get a little extra cheese on this?
哪个女巫是哪个
*夜光石啊夜光石*
* Oh, Nightlight stones *
*白天看不到*
* Stay outta sight, yeah *
*看不到*
* Outta sight *
*晚上才闪耀*
* Until it's night, hoo-hoo *
*等暗夜来到*
* And when it's night *
*时间就刚好*
* The time is right, yeah *
*它们的光就会 直上云霄*
* That's when they shine real bright *
*快看*
* Look at 'em *
熬夜工作挺好玩的
Workin' all night is fun.
就像不睡觉的睡衣派对
It's like a sleepover without the sleep.
这位可不一样
Unless you're this guy.
这下就有23块夜光石了
That makes 23 Nightlight stones.
快乐女王要让城♥堡♥里每个房♥间
Queen Delightful needs a Nightlight stone
都有一块夜光石
for every room in the castle.
还剩54块
Only 54 to go.
都是因为斯塔奇怕黑
All because Starchy is still afraid of the dark.
妈妈
Mommy?
妈妈
Mommy!
终于到了
Wheee! It's finally here!
太好啦 你买♥♥了一个盒子
Yay, you ordered a box!
不 格里姆 我买♥♥的是这个
No, Grim, I ordered this.
一支复♥制♥魔杖
A duplicating wand.
好酷 能做什么
Cool! What's it do?
能复♥制♥啊
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表