剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
She's delayed getting home,
但和平仪式将按照原计划举♥行♥
but the peace ceremony will take place as scheduled,
由她的代理 臭脾气国王主持
with her substitute ruler, King Grumpy.
是超级无敌臭脾气国王
Oh. Ultra Awesome Super King Grumpy.
随便吧
Whatever.
赶紧开始吧
Let's get this over with.
我们从传统的相互致意开始
We begin with the traditional greeting.
轮到你了
Now your turn.
等等 我要怎么办
Wait, what do I do?
甩耳朵 兔子跳三次
Moose ears, three bunny hops,
侧手翻 学小鸡扇四下翅膀
cartwheel, four chicken wing arm flaps...
学鸡叫 然后问好
Bawk! And, "Hiya!"
我等着呢
I'm waiting.
好吧 马上
All right, already.
你们也好
Hiya to you, too.
你才扇了三下翅膀
You only did three chicken wing bawks!
这不仅仅是对我个人的侮辱
Not only is that a personal insult,
还是轻视我们两国之间的和平条约
it's a stunning blow to the peace between our kingdoms!
什么
What?!
我别无选择
You leave me no choice!
我要摇响地精铃
I'm ringing the G-ning G-nong G-nell!
看看这些可爱的花♥园♥地精
Aw, look at the cute little lawn gnomes!
这家伙的脚好像刚炸过
That one looks like it's got a little boom-boom on his foot.
你让我也别无选择
Well, you leave me no choice.
我要摇响铃铛
I'm ringin' the Bing Bong Bell.
不要举杆过肩 万事通
Quit high-sticking me, Doc!
我不知道 伙计们 也许我们该回应他
I don't know, fellas. Maybe we should answer.
为什么 因为臭脾气手指上长倒刺了吗
Why, 'cause Grumpy has a hangnail?
我想你说得对
I guess you're right.
你摇响你的铃时
Is, uh, something supposed to happen
应该发生些什么吗
when you ring your bingy bell?
理论上是的
In theory.
你再扇一次然后我们就能继续了
Just give him another flap and we can move on.
好吧
Fine.
嘎 这就是第四次扇动翅膀
Bawk. There's your fourth flap.
真是疯了
Go crazy.
好吧 但你再犯一次错
All right, but one more botch-up like that,
我就要统治这个国家了
and I'll be running this kingdom!
第二部是和平宣誓
Step number two is the pledge of peace.
吧啦吧啦哄
Ohh! G-nick, g-nack, g-nuck, g-noo!
他说什么
What did he say?
地精语
It's a G'nomish phrase.
意思是"我用我弯曲的小手指发誓
It means, "I swear by my bended pinkie",
和平味甜战争味臭"
peace is sweet and war is stinky."
你就用乔利伍德语说
Now you say it in Jollywoodese,
用我们过去的古语来说
the incomprehensible language of our celebrated past.
"咕力咕力布里
"Schmoodily, doodily, boodily, boodily, hoodily,
古德里" 出了问题
"Goodily," Uh, kablooey.
出了问题 你怎么敢威胁要炸了我的国家
Kablooey?! How dare you threaten to blow up my kingdom?!
我要拉响地精铃了
I'm ringing the G-ning G-nong G-nell!
我要拉响我的铃了
Well, I'm ringing the Bing Bong Bell!
我觉得我们该走了
I think we should go.
算了
Or not.
你的铃坏了吗
Is your bingy bell broken?
不 我用太多次 伙计们都不回应了
Nah, I overused it, and the fellas won't answer.
就像蛙来了一样
Ah, like the Boy Who Cried Frog.
-羊来了 -是狼来了
- Goat. - Wolf.
你应该说的是"除问题"不是"出问题"
And you were supposed to say "Kaboodiley," not "Kablooey."
抱歉 "除问题"
Oh. Pardon me. "Kaboodiley."
没错 战争味臭
Yes, war is stinky.
租了独木舟真好
Yip-yip-yooray for Rent-a-Kayak.
现在我们肯定能在
Now we're sure to get back
仪式结束之前赶到城♥堡♥
to the castle before the ceremony is over.
老天
Oh, dear.
我们可能需要一个更大的船
I think we're gonna need a bigger kayak.
仪式的第三部分是敬酒
The third part of the ceremony is a toast.
地精国王会喝下乔利浆果汁
The Gnome King will drink Jollyberry Juice,
臭脾气国王会喝下地精王国的蛙烈酒
and King Grumpy will drink the Gnome Kingdom's Frog Grog.
好喝
Tasty.
等等 皇家品尝员
Wait! Royal Taster!
真是太侮辱人了
The insult of all insults!
要开战
This means war!
-开战 -开战
- War?! - War?!
地精铃
G-ning G-nong G-nell!
乒乓铃
Bing Bong Bell!
我真觉得臭脾气需要我们
I, um, really think Grumpy needs us.
他做了什么
What has he done?
我们要踏平乔利伍德
We will gnomify all of Jollywood!
冰球小队出动
Hi-hockey-puck-ho!
你们终于来了
You showed up!
没错
It's, uh, what we do.
啊嚏
Ah-choo!
滚出我的城♥堡♥
Get out of my castle!
这还是我的城♥堡♥ 地精
It's still my castle, G-Nomey!
你回来了
You're back!
我们按说明做了 快乐女王
We followed the instructions, Queen Delightful.
但他还是要和我们开战
But he declared war on us anyway.
他每年都这样
He does that every year.
你们反过来看背面了吗
Did you turn it over and see the rest?
不 我没有
No, I did not.
"吐掉国家饮料 互相宣战
"Spit national beverage, declare war on each other,
大笑释怀 签和平协定
"Laugh it off, sign the peace treaty
结束七分钟战争"
to end the seven-minute war."
我向你开战
I declare war on you.
还是别急着开战
Well, let's not be hasty.
没错 都是愚蠢的误会
You're right. Silly misunderstanding.
当然了
Of course!
这也是仪式的一部分 我们会大笑置之
This is the part of the ceremony where we laugh it off.
现在你们签署协议继续保持和平
And now you sign the treaty to renew the peace.
明年再见 快乐女王
See you next year, Queen Delightful.
再见 你这个不知所谓的东西
Oh, and so long, Super Somethin' Ultra Somethin' Whatev!
彼此彼此
That's Ultra Awesome Super Whatev to you.
警报铃的事我很抱歉 伙计们
Sorry about the Bing Bong Bell, fellas.
也许我真的拉了太多次了
Maybe I did ring it a few too many times...
我说 还是看看警报铃账单吧
I'll say. Take a look at the Bing Bong Bell bill.
皇家品尝员
Oh, Royal Taster?
什么都没有啦
Hi-hidden-charges-ho!
*呐呐呐*
* Nah nah nah nah-nah-nah-nah *
*呐呐呐*
* Nah nah nah nah-nah-nah-nah *
*呐呐呐*
* Nah nah nah nah-nah-nah-nah *
*我一点都不友好*
* I'm not very nice *
*有些姑娘乐于助人*
* Some girls, they like being helpful *
*每晚都给奶奶打电♥话♥*
* The call their grandmas every night *
*但我和她们不一样*
* But I'm not one of those girls *
*我一点都不友好*
* I'm not very nice *
*有些姑娘不喜欢扮鬼脸*
* Some girls don't like making faces *
*问题是她们从未抗争过*
* The problem is, no, they never fight *
*但我和她们不一样*
* But I'm not one of those girls *
*我一点都不友好*
* I'm not very nice *
*我曾试过变友好*
* Oh, I tried it for a while *
*边微笑边说谢谢*
* Said thank you with a smile *
*但那不是我风格*
* But it just was not my style *
*有些姑娘温顺如猫*
* Some girls are kitty-cats *
*但我猛如鳄鱼*
* But I'm a crocodile Ow! *
*呐呐呐*
* Nah nah nah nah-nah-nah-nah *
*呐呐呐*
* Nah nah nah nah-nah-nah-nah *
*呐呐呐*
* Nah nah nah nah-nah-nah-nah *
*我一点都不友好*
* I'm not very nice *
*有些姑娘亲切和蔼*
* Some girls, they like being gracious *
*有些姑娘文质彬彬*
* Some girls always act polite *
*不 我和她们不一样*
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表