剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
但我就试了试大小 它就不走了
but I tried him on for size and he wouldn't leave.
斯塔奇有只特别的猴子
And Starchy got an extra special monkey.
那是只吼猴
It's a howler.
是不是很讨人喜欢
Isn't that pleasant?
图坎库是世界香蕉之都
Toucancun is the banana capital of the world.
说的对 大迷糊
Right you are, Dopey.
蕉蕉肯定会喜欢这里
Naners would love it here.
不用担心
Don't worry.
蕉蕉肯定做得很好
I'm sure Naners is doing a great job.
再吃一根香蕉 蕉蕉
Have another banana, Naners.
斯塔奇巴顿勋爵去哪里了
Now, where could Lord Starchbottom be?
你的头痛从什么时候开始的
When did your headaches first start?
翻筋斗时间
Cartwheel time!
哎嘿
Alley-oop!
今日女王答疑时间我来迟了吗
Am I too late for the queen's questions of the day?
是的 现在是翻筋斗时间
Yes. It's cartwheel time.
但我有个非常重要的问题
But I have a very important question.
-哎嘿 哎嘿 -拜托了
- Alley-oop! Alley-oop! - Please?
蕉蕉答应了
Well, Naners says yes,
所以我们推迟翻筋斗时间
so we'll postpone cartwheel time.
你有什么问题
What do you got?
我是老国王科尔
I am Old King Cole,
我非常不开心
and I am not a merry old soul,
因为我没有王位
because I don't have a throne.
你能把你的王位给我吗
Would you please give up your throne for me?
听起来很荒谬
That seems outrageous.
我问问我的顾问
Let me check with my advisor.
蕉蕉 我应该把王位给他吗
Naners, should I give him the throne?
噫噫
Ee-ee!
给他 你确定吗
Yes? Are you sure?
噫噫
Eee! Eee!
给你吧 老国王科尔
Here you go, Old King Cole.
慢用
Enjoy!
你说的对 蕉蕉
You're right, Naners.
毕竟我有一屋子的王(座)位
After all, I've got a whole shedful.
帽子里养猴潮流一直很棒
The monkey- in-a-hat fad was great,
没错 我们的香蕉卖♥♥完了
直到香蕉坊的香蕉都被吃完了
until the Banana Cabana ran out of bananas.
没错 我们这里没香蕉了
Yes, we have no bananas.
*香蕉坊没有香蕉了*
* The Banana Cabana ran out of bananas *
*不不不*
* Oh no no no! *
*不不不*
* Oh no no no! *
**香蕉坊没有香蕉了
* Oh, the Banana Cabana ran out of bananas *
*不不不*
* Oh no no no! *
*不不不*
* Oh no no no! *
*为什么为什么为什么*
* Why why why why why *
*香蕉跟我们说再见了吗*
* Did the bananas go goodbye? *
*不不不*
* Oh no no no-no no *
*香蕉都不见了吗*
* Did the bananas have to go go go go go? *
放松
Relax.
以防万一 我在胡子里藏了香蕉
I stashed a banana in my whiskers just in case.
*香蕉*
* Banana *
这下糟了
This could get ugly.
啊啊啊 快来帮帮忙
Yah! Yah! Little help here!
那些猴子想要你的香蕉
The monkeys are after your banana!
快把香蕉扔掉
Get rid of it!
你说的对
You were right.
那群猴子不追他了
The monkeys stopped chasing him.
你知道怎么着在这桶里会更有趣吗
You know what would make this barrel more fun?
我错了
I was wrong!
正在连线 请稍等
Connecting. Please hold.
给大迷糊先生的易拉罐电♥话♥
Tin can stringy call for Mr. Dopey.
乔利伍德没有香蕉了
Jollywood ran out of bananas?
猴子造♥反♥了
Monkeys are running amok?
希尔蒂假扮成一只猴子
Hildy is in the queen's hat
藏在女王的帽子里
disguised as a monkey?!
我们结账
Check, please.
我们得把那些猴子弄出城
We gotta get these monkeys out of town.
怎么抓猴子
How do you catch a monkey?
爬上树扮成香蕉
You climb a tree and act like a banana.
这是我听过的最蠢的主意了
That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard.
我们真是疯了
We've officially gone bananas.
不用担心 伙计们
Don't worry, boys!
我们来救你们了
We got you covered!
喂 把我放下
Hey, whoa! Put me down!
放开
Let go!
女王需要我们
The queen needs us!
再见 臭脾气
See you later, Grumpy!
抱歉我们没有香蕉了 蕉蕉
Sorry we ran out of bananas, Naners.
还好我这里有
Good thing I've got
香蕉坊的香蕉布丁冰棍
Banana Cabana frozen pudding on a stick.
不好意思
Excuse me!
没想到我们又见面了
Well, I'm surprised to see you here again.
其实我不止想要
Well, the thing is, I don't just want
你坐着的那个王位
the throne thing you sit on there.
我想要你的整个王国 给我好吗
I want your whole kingdom. Give it to me, OK?
你这就是胡说了 是吧 蕉蕉
Well, that's just nut talk, isn't it, Naners?
-喔喔 -不是
- Ooh-ooh. - No?
我应该把整个王国给他
I should give him the whole kingdom?
-噫噫 -是
- Ee-ee! - Yes?!
不
No!
他不是老国王科尔
He's not Old King Cole!
小心点 鸟
Cool it, bird!
格里姆·格鲁姆
Grim Gloom!
你帽子里那不是猴子
And that's no monkey in your hat!
而是希尔蒂·格鲁姆
It's Hildy Gloom!
格里姆 救救我
Grim, help me!
你没事吧 快乐女王
Are you all right, Queen Delightful?
我没事 多亏了七个小矮人和蕉蕉
I'm fine, thanks to the 7D and Naners.
不客气
Cool.
我不喜欢猴子
Not a fan of the monkeys.
我说不好 我越来越喜欢我的了
I don't know. Mine's growing on me.
*走起 我们出发啦*
* Hi-ho, here we go now *
*走起 看好下面*
* Hi-ho, look out below now *
*走起 我们知道你知道了*
* Hi-ho, we know you know now *
*七个小矮人时间 走起*
* It's time for the 7D hi-ho *
*乔利伍德是他们的家乡*
* Jollywood is their hometown *
*他们服侍女王 守护王冠*
* They serve the queen and defend the crown *
*他们力挽狂澜 不负芳心*
* They save the day, they'll never let you down *
*为七个小矮人三呼万岁*
* Three cheers for the 7D, hi-ho *
*走起 一起嗨*
* Hi-ho, yippie-yippie lo now *
*走起 一起嗨*
* Hi-ho, hey-hi-de-ho now *
*走起 秀要开场*
* Hi-ho, here comes the show now *
*七个小矮人时间 走起*
* It's time for the 7D, hi-ho *
*走开啦 别挡道*
* Make way for the 7D, * hi-ho *
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表